Dr. Angela Sturm, MD

Dr. Angela Sturm, MD

Facial Plastic Surgery  |

Dr. Angela Sturm, MD is a facial plastic surgery doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Read her story

Facial Plastic Surgery Associates

6655 Travis St Ste 900

Houston, TX 77030

Learn about Dr. Sturm

Dr. Sturm's Experience

Dr. Sturm's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck

Dr. Sturm's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sturm "Angela Sturm is a Plastic Surgeon / Reconstructive Surgeon - General practicing in Houston, TX. Started practicing 2006. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery Association for Research in Otolaryngology American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology HOSPITAL AFFILIATION St Luke & Episcopal Hospital Memorial Herman Kirby Glen Houston Hospital for Specialized Surgery FORMS OF PAYMENT Master Card, Visa, Amex, Cash, Check, Discover, and CareCredit INSURANCES ACCEPTED no insurance accepted HOURS Monday to Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM "

This content was provided by Dr. Sturm "Dr. Sturm-O'Brien passionately believes that every patient should have a treatment plan tailored specifically to them. She treats patients with compassion and expertise --- just as if they were a member of her own family."

• Facial Plastic Surgery

• Botox® Injection
  • Brow Lift
  • Dysport Injection
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Septal Perforation Repair
  • Sinus Surgery

• Texas A&M University / Main Campus-B.S. Molecular and Cell Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Baylor College Of Medicine In Houston-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Baylor University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery-Baylor College Of Medicine In Houston

• Use of Irradiated Cartilage Grafts in Rhinoplasty, progress
  • Long Term Follow Up and Outcomes with Septoplasty., in progres
  • Ethnic Trends in Facial Plastic Surgery., 5/2011
  • Otolaryngology resident workflow: a time-motion and efficiency study, 5/2011
  • Acellular Dermal Grafts for Tear Trough Deformity in Revision Lower Blepharoplasty, submitted

Dr. Sturm does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sturm and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sturm's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sturm to family and friends
Dr. Sturm's Performance
Ms. Sturm gave me a perfect nose! She exceeded my high expectations! She gave me exactly what i wanted; she is an excellent listener. Recovery was not bad at all. I had way less pain than I expected. Overall, i'm so happy I chose to come to her.
Could not be more pleased with my surgical outcome!
I have absolutely no grievences or complaints with Dr. Sturm or any of the work she did. Everything was perfect except we were not aware of all the surgical center costs so payment was not clear throughout the process.
Dr. Sturm and staff are wonderful. Everything about my experience exceeded my expectations.
I was nervous about actually going through with the procedure but Dr. Sturm made it so easy and I was so comfortable around her. I felt that I could trust her, and I loved how calm she was on the day of my surgery. She really is the BEST thing that has happened to me and I am so extremely grateful for her. :)
I had little to no post-op bruising after a face lift and I can't even find the scars!
dr. sturm was the best choice in selecting a surgeon to operate on my nose. i was given the attention that i wanted from the start and the result was amazing!
Incredible, transformative experience. Dr Sturm delivered results beyond expectation. Could not be happier.
From the initial consultation to the final follow-up Dr. Sturm was extremely professional, caring, and excellent at her profession. She listens to your concerns and explains everything very thoroughly. If you still have questions she does not hesitate to answer them until you fully understand. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sturm to anyone needing facial plastic surgery of any kind. She is very detail oriented.
I immediately felt comfortable with and trusted Dr. Sturm to give me the results I was seeking and she delivered. The result of my procedures was very natural and I feel like I look like an improved version of me.
Dr. Sturm and all of her staff are always very kind and extremely professional. She understood what I wanted and was always willing to accommodate me.
excellent
Dr. Sturm has a quiet, kind, professional bedside manner and she takes a conservative approach so my results are subtle to others but game-changing for me. She listened and acknowledged every detail of my concerns and made sure I was comfortable. After the surgery there was personal follow up and attention to my healing. I cannot imagine a better experience!
I was never happy with my nose so I decided to go to Dr. Sturm and it was the best decision I have ever made. She is an amazing doctor and surgeon. She exceeded all of my expectations and restored my confidence. The surgery was painless and the recovery was easy. The staff does a great job of keeping you comfortable. If you are considering having a rhinoplasty done, go to Dr. Sturm. She is the best in Houston.
Dr. Sturm was great. I wish I had been able to see her for all my follow up visits.
no pain, no swelling, incisions almost invisible. Back to work in 2 weeks.
in Oakville Ontario |
To choose a surgeon once because of her skill and achievement at such a young age is one thing . Last year I was Dr Sturm O'Brien Patient for FFS . Her results were the proof to me to call back and ask The Very intelligent caring patient coordinator to see her again for alloderm -lip lift and extensive lipo suction . once the bandages came off I looked beyond minor bruising and said I feel Gorgeous for the first time in many years . I feel very fortunate to have met Her and Her wonderful Staff
The surgery went well, and the results were great.
Dr. Sturm is an excellent physician, attention to detail is exceptional!
I was nervous about the whole process, but i know i made the right choice. From our first meeting i felt at easy, and assured. All of my questions were answered and i was comfortable at all times! i could not have made a better choice.
really great doctor, makes you feel comfortable and treats you like a friend. she did an amazing job with my nose. very satisfied with my results. definitely recommend her.
She was amazing! Very few doctors I met with prior to Dr. Sturm were willing to work with me and listen to my needs.
The FPSA staff members are so nice and caring. They made me feel really comfortable. I am really pleased with the results of my surgery. Dr. Sturm did an amazing job. I feel more confident in myself now that my ears are the way I've always wanted them to look.
Dr. Sturm listened to what I wanted done with my nose. She fixed my septum and straightened my nose. I can breathe for the first time since I was a child.
Dr. Sturm has been exceptional each step of the way. Had very little breathing capacity before surgery, now my breathing has 100% returned, no more headaches or unable to jog. My nose looks & feels amazing, cannot say enough about Dr. Sturm & the staff.
Have you seen Dr. Angela Sturm, MD?

Visit Dr. Sturm

Hospitals where Dr. Sturm has admitting privileges

Houston Hospital for Specialized Surgery
5445 La Branch St
Houston, TX 77004

More Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Facial Plastic Surgery Associates

Facial Plastic Surgery Specialist