Dr. Angela Sturm, MD

Dr. Angela Sturm, MD

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Angela Sturm, MD is an otolaryngology-head and neck surgery specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 13 years. She specializes in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery.Read her story

Facial Plastic Surgery Associates

6655 Travis St Ste 900

Houston, TX 77030

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Sturm's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Sturm's conditions and procedures:

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Botox® Injection
  • Brow Lift
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Septal Perforation Repair
  • Sinus Surgery

Dr. Sturm-O'Brien passionately believes that every patient should have a treatment plan tailored specifically to them. She treats patients with compassion and expertise --- just as if they were a member of her own family.

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

• Otolaryngology
  • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery - Baylor College of Medicine in Houston
2007
Baylor University
2006
Baylor College of Medicine in Houston - M.D.
2001

• Use of Irradiated Cartilage Grafts in Rhinoplasty, progress
  • Long Term Follow Up and Outcomes with Septoplasty., in progres
  • Ethnic Trends in Facial Plastic Surgery., 5/2011
  • Otolaryngology resident workflow: a time-motion and efficiency study, 5/2011
  • Acellular Dermal Grafts for Tear Trough Deformity in Revision Lower Blepharoplasty, submitted

Dr. Sturm's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sturm

Dr. Sturm?
Dr. Sturm's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Angela Sturm, MD
This office staff is so professional, so flexible and really go above and beyond to assist you and help you feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Sturm. She is gifted. She is kind. She will put you and your needs first. She listens. Thank you Dr. Strum
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Sturm, MD?
A truly gifted plastic surgeon! Dr. Sturm does amazing work. What drew me to Dr. Sturm was that she’s a perfectionist in her field. I needed a third time revision rhinoplasty, so I needed the Best plastic surgeon to do the job. Her results show precision and perfection. I am so Blessed I found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Sturm, MD?
i have had a great experience with Dr. Sturm. She spends a lot of time with me and clearly answers all of my questions. She made me feel at ease both before surgery and during the recovery. I am so glad that I had the surgery and am so glad that Dr. Sturm was my surgeon. I am very pleased with the final outcome of the surgery. Post-visit follow-up is excellent as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Sturm, MD?
I was very nervous as this was my second nose surgery. I had my first surgery 30 years ago with another doctor. Dr Sturm spent a lot of time with me discussing and explaining the process, validating my anxiety, and waiting for when I was ready. There was no pressure to schedule and perform the procedure. She is professional, knowledgeable, personable and doesn't rush you in and out. I appreciate the time she spends with you...a lot of nervous chatter on my end. She did a terrific job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Sturm, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Sturm. She is very kind and professional . I would highly recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Sturm, MD?
I shopped around Houston, looking for a dual board certified ENT and plastic surgeon, before deciding on Dr. Sturm. Right away it was clear that she was going to go the extra mile to understand my concerns and that my expectations were met. The surgery and visits were all very punctual and everyone in the office is always so friendly and attentive. I'm so glad I picked Dr. Sturm. Not the cheapest in town, but competitively priced and more than likely the best value given the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Sturm, MD?
Everything was really easy and smooth, things were explained thoroughly, and I felt taken care of the whole way. :) Would recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Sturm, MD?
she is a very good listener.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Sturm, MD?
Dr. Sturm took the time to explain all aspects of the procedure as well as my expectations. Her staff was very flexible when scheduling my follow up appointments to ensure my work travel was not negatively impacted. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Sturm, MD?
Dr. Sturm is a great doctor! She is kind and very thorough in her work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Sturm, MD?
Though I have wanted to change my nose all of my life, I was extremely nervous to actually make a move. Searching for months online, I decided that Dr. Sturm's before and after pictures best met the aesthetic I was hoping for, and I made the leap to schedule a consultation. The moment I met Dr. Sturm and her associates, I immediately felt ready and at ease, because I knew I was in good hands. Now, 3 months post-op, I have no regrets. Having my nose done with Dr. Sturm was my best decision yet!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Sturm, MD?
I found Dr. Strum and her staff to be highly professional, caring and understanding. I am very pleased with every aspect of the experience and the results are fantastic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Sturm, MD?
Dr. Sturm did a great job in removing the bags around my eyes, and taking 10 years off! I would definitely recommend her to others. She's a good listener and a has a way of making you feel reassured.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Sturm, MD?
Dr. Sturm and staff did a fantastic job of explaining the procedure and expected outcomes. Before surgery Dr. Sturm spent time to answer all of my questions and used picture software to show expected outcome. The was little or no pain after surgery and I saw Dr. Sturm the follow morning. After surgery I was congested for 2 weeks which wasn't horrible. Overall, the post surgery period was not bad.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Sturm, MD?
From the first time we discussed my case, Dr. Sturm listened carefully to understand my needs. Guided by her expertise we determined a course of treatments that was appropriate for me. Each step of the way she explained what my options were, how the procedures would be performed and what results I could anticipate. Dr. Sturm has been warm and sensitive to my concerns at every point. Her confidence and rapport with the surgical staff made me confident I was receiving the best care possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Sturm, MD?
Dr. Sturm is an Angel in her profession! She has gone far above and beyond what was expected, to make sure everything went smoothly with my procedures. Dr. Sturm's staff is just as equally amazing. I couldn't imagine having gone to anyone else. Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Sturm, MD?
every appointment i had with dr. sturm and her staff, they made me feel like i was at home. very professional and friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Sturm, MD?
Great results! Dr. Sturm takes the time to listen and explain everything in detail. She is amazing at what she does and I absolutely loved my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Sturm, MD?
I love that Dr Sturm takes the time to listen. She is an amazing surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Sturm, MD?
My results were everything I was hoping for but even better! Dr. Sturm gave me the results I was hoping for!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sturm?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sturm treats patients.

Compare Providers