Dermatology  |
Dr. Angela Spray, MD
Dr. Angela Spray, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in O Fallon, MO. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

7136 S Outer Road 364

O Fallon, MO 63368

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Spray

See how frequently Dr. Spray performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Impetigo
Benign Tumor
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Spray's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Impetigo
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Jock Itch
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Warts

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Spray has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Spray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Spray's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spray to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Spray's Performance
in St. Louis, MO |
Dr. Spray is an excellent dermatologist. She is very intelligent and treats patients with care. Everyone in my family of 4 sees Dr. Spray and I recommend her to all of my family and friends. I used to get worried about going to the dermatologist office before Dr. Spray, but now I am worry free because I know I'm being treated with high quality care and assurance.
St Peters, MO |
Great doctor!! Very well educated and is always welcoming. Always has a smile on her face! Wonderful office and atmosphere!!!
O Fallon, MO |
Love this office, Dr Spray, the physician assistants, and the staff. Would highly recommend for anyone in need of dermatology care.
Troy, MO |
Best Dermatologist ever! Kind, Compassionate and through. Myself, my husband, and children are fortunate to see Dr. Spray. I highly recommend her to all my friends.
in St Charles, MO |
I was one of her first patients when she opened her practice. I have actinic keratoses that were quite extensive. She looked at those, and I asked her to look at a blackish area on my upper back. Had two other derms look at it and they said it was OK. Dr. Spray biopsied it and called me at work on Monday 8:00 a.m. Melanoma. Needless to say, she saved me! Then one more melanoma appeared and later a squamous cell cancer. Trust me, she and her assistants are worth waiting for!
St.Louis, MO |
Plan to wait an hour before being seen by anyone. Usually it's 30 minutes past your appointment time, but this time I have been here and hour over ??
Lake Saint Louis, MO |
I had an appointment scheduled for a few weeks & I took off work early for my appoinment. 20 minutes after my appointment time I had still not been called back so I asked how much longer it would be. They told me another 20 minutes. So that would be a total of 40 minutes PAST my appointment time. I understand things happen (I used to work for a doctor) but have the COURTESY to contact you patients to let them have the option of rescheduling. Do NOT waste their valuable time.
in O'Fallon, MO |
We were asked to arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment to complete 3 sheets of paper. Then we waited an additional 20 minuets in the waiting room before being called back into the exam room, where we waited for an additional 10 minutes before anyone showed up.
in O Fallon, MO |
We have 6 family members who have been seen by Dr. Spray and she and her associates do an exceptional job at diagnosing, treatment and have great bedside manners. I have had to wait longer on occasion but you have to understand that sometimes it takes time to treat patients adequately and allow for emergencies.
Have you seen Dr. Angela Spray, MD?
Are you Dr. Spray?