Dermatology  |
Dr. Angela Moore, MD
Angela Moore, M.D. is a board-certified dermatologist and dermatopathologist who seeks to provide efficient but quality medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology service to patients. Dr. Moore was co-Valedictorian of Arlington High School in 1985. She graduated Summa Cum Laude with Special Honors with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology from University of Texas at Austin in 1988. She graduated from Baylor Medical School in Houston in 1992. Then she completed an internship in Internal Medicine at University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (UTMB) in 1993 and a residency in Dermatology at UTMB in 1996. She completed her formal education with a fellowship in Dermatopathology at UTMB in 1997. She began her professional career as Assistant Professor of Dermatology and Pathology at UTMB in 1997. After her marriage to Todd Moore, M.D., in 1998, Dr. Moore moved back to the Metroplex. Since 1998, she has been active in teaching and research at University of Texas Southwestern at Dallas (UTSW) as Clinical Assistant Professor in Dermatology and treating patients in Arlington. She has hospital privileges at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas and Arlington Memorial Hospital in Arlington. Currently, her research at UTSW is focusing on finding molecular predictors of metastasis and survival in melanomas.

711 E Lamar Blvd Ste 200

Arlington, TX 76011

Dr. Angela Moore, MD

• Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthSmart
  • MedHealthInsurance

Learn about Dr. Moore

Dr. Angela Moore and her team at Arlington Center for  Dermatology work very hard to offer the the best in skin health and skin care. Your time with us is important and we will strive to do everything possible to make your time with us rewarding and helpful.

Before you leave our offices, make sure you sign up for our Patient Portal. This website portal offers you a direct link to our office. Securely you can view your lab and pathology results, your next appointment and any billing statements you may have. You can also send a message directly to your provider and ask a question or request a refill of your medication. Our providers will see your request instantly and may be able to respond more quickly to your Portal Request than to a phone call from you.

Signing up for our portal also enrolls you in our Newsletter that offers you frequent tips for the care of your skin and current offers and specials our office may have.

Dr. Moore's Experience

Dr. Moore's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• University Tx Med Branch Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • University Of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Moore has no media or publications listed.

• Mandarin

Dr. Moore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moore to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Moore's Performance
Very professional. Quick, but thorough, and on time.
Excellent treatment in all areas: treatment, customer service, all questions answered, exam within 5 min. of arrival, skilled professional, extremely knowledgable, helpful staff.
Today's visit with Dr. Moore was very pleasant, her exam of my skin was efficient and fast, and her instructions were very clear.
Hurst, TX |
Dr. Moore did not have anyone check on our coverage. She does not treat anyone she has not seen before. Don't expect her to do anything on your first visit! I called our insurance and they said we have coverage to be seen and treated on our first visit. She sells her own products! No prescription offered! Dr. Moore is raking in the money; co pay plus $75. Product for treatment??
in Boyd TX |
I have seen a lot of doctors, with and without a helper with me, since I have become disabled. When I am by myself, the staff talk to me. When a helper is with me, the staff have a tendency to talk to the helper, especially since I started using a wheelchair. It was different at Dr Moores office. I mostly saw the P.A. Ella Tadjally, and it was so greatl to be there with a helper, my daughter, and have Ella look in MY eyes, and talk to ME! She made this a wonderful experience.
Irving, TX |
Dr. Moore's office is a dermatology mil. She sees over 80 patients a day. She goes to and from the many patient rooms, performing her work. She removed some cnacer (non malignant) and left me with horrible 12 stitches. She should have referred me for a MOHS procedure. I left her and went to a really qualified dermatologist who specializes in MOHS. He fixed me. If you want to feel like a number, then go to her office. Don't let her cut you. Leave that to the MOHS experts at UT Southwestern
in Arlington, TX |
Not happy with her offices' capabilities...failed to correct a medicare billing problem (the office screwed up the diagnostic code) and cost me $125.00 out of pocket. Her treatment of my Eczema, over 8 wks resolved nothing but selling me topical ointments out her office.
The treatment was quick and efficient.
the visit was very fast and to the point....doctor walked in and looked at face and identified the problem.
I always have a good experience at Dr. Moore's office.
in Arlington, TX |
Dr Moore is a physician of unapologetic Christian faith! She is thorough, caring, and very knowledgable about my issues that she is treating. I thoroughly trust her.
Everything went very well. Thank you!
Pleased with all aspects of doctor Moore, her practice, professional atmosphere, caring and helpful staff.
Dr. Moore is always pleasant, professional, & effective.
Arlington, TX |
Rude staff and slow. They told me they were not in network but my insurance said she was! Also the appt line just goes to voice mail. Not recommended.
New York, NY |
I liked Dr. Moore, but her staff is horrible. My second visit I was in there more than an hour, should have been 10 minutes, and then they couldn't run my insurance, when it was the same provider as before. Somewhat rude, too.
Dr. Moore seems very knowledgeable and efficient.
Treatment was prompt and the staff is friendly and courteous. Dr. Moore has a great bed-side manner!
My most recent visit to Dr. Moore's office was for a follow-up visit treating an infection. The treatment is ongoing and is clearing the problem area. Also, Dr. Moore is treating pre-cancerous spots as needed. Dr. Moore and her staff are always courteous and professional in handling questions and the procedures. I would and have recommended her to friends.
I love going to the office of Dr Moore, everybody there is Awesome and very helpful I go early in the morning and they take care of me right away that what I love about them, I am in and out... keep up the Good Job you guys are doing!! Thanks!!
Have you seen Dr. Angela Moore, MD?
Are you Dr. Moore?

Visit Dr. Moore

Dr. Moore accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA