Dr. Angela Mazza, DO

Dr. Angela Mazza, DO

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Angela Mazza, DO is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Oviedo, FL. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

30 Windsormere Way Ste 200

Oviedo, FL 32765

Learn about Dr. Mazza

See how frequently Dr. Mazza performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Hypothyroidism
Thyroid Disease

Dr. Mazza's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Hypopituitarism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Mercy Catholic Med Ctr
  • Saint Louis University / School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Mazza has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mazza does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mazza and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mazza's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mazza to family and friends
Dr. Mazza's Performance
in Palm Coast FL |
Dr. Mazza is an amazing doctor. Most endocrinologists treat Hashimotos with levothyroxine and test only for TSH and T4 levels. Dr. Mazza believes in using more natural medication, such as Nature-throid. She understands that TSH is suppressed with this medication and bases dosage on looking at T3, T4 and reverse T3 levels, as well as on how you feel. Book an appointment with her--you will not regret it! I have recently moved to Palm Coast, FL, but will continue to drive to Oviedo to see her.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Mazza is the best I've come across in the greater Orlando area. She actually listens to your concerns and is great about honoring your wishes toward more natural methods. I highly recommend her.
in Orlando, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Mazza for years to manage my diabetes. I've been to many specialists in my lifetime. I've yet to find a doctor I like or trust as much as I do Dr. Mazza. Her staff go above and beyond to take care of my needs. If an issue arises it is taken care of promptly and efficiently. You're not just a diagnosis to Dr. Mazza. She treats you with professionalism, and compassion. I will continue to be her patient as long as she practices medicine.
in Winter Springs, FL |
Absolutely FANTASTIC Doc! Caring, very intelligent and well educated. Up to date with most recent medical science.
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr. Mazza is WONDERFUL. She listens closely and works with you to address issues. She is always pleasant and informative.
in Oviedo, FL |
Upon speaking with the staff I got a warm welcoming feeling about the environment. The staff took the time to consider my schedule and made suggestions that would meet my needs. Dr. Mazza is a truly wonderful Dr. who seeks to meet and understand your illness and the things that may impact that illness in your daily living. I would recommend her for any age group. She is so caring and understanding. Dr. Mazza gets two thumbs up.
in Oviedo, FL |
I could not be happier with Dr. Mazza! She is amazing. She listens to your concerns and addresses them. She does not rush to get you in and out and on to the next patient. She actually cares about your health and well being. So glad I didn't stick with the last endocrinologist who just wanted to kill my thyroid and never even got to know me first. I am actually going OFF my medication! Thank you Dr. Mazza!!!
in Orlando, FL |
It was my first experience with an endocrinologist and I was very impressed. I am so glad I researched and selected her! I have improved every visit, she is always available for questions and most importantly she is never in a hurry and listens to her patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Mazza!
in Orlando, FL |
She takes time to cover every issue and answer every question. She cares about solving the the patient's specific medical issue and beyond that, about the patient's well being, unlike any other doctor that I know. Beyond her medical expertise, she is the best regarding doctor-patient communication. She is very well versed in all of the latest remedies. She is highly recommended. You won't be dissappointed.
THE BEST DOCTOR I EVER HAVE, A GIFT FOR GOD
in Windermere, FL |
Dr. Angela Mazza is truly an amazing person and a brilliant physician. She is truly dedicated to her profession, is extremely meticulous in her examinations, and always allows me to express myself as to what I am dealing with on a daily basis with respect to not only my diabetes, but also my other medical conditions. She is never in a hurry to go to the next patient. When I am in her office, I am number one and she focuses all of her attention on me. She also has an exceptional staff.
I've followed Dr. Mazza throughout her career. She's everything a specialist should be. Informed, insightful, kind, and thorough. She never makes you feel judged, and is always positive. I'd follow her anywhere to get the type of care and service see gives her patients.
in Winter Springs, FL |
What an amazing visit... I felt comfortable when I walked in the front door. She is so easy to talk to and she listens. I felt like she was treating the whole person, not a body part. We discussed a plan of care, short and long term goals. It feels so good to be able to take part in my healing. Thank you
in Deltona, FL |
Dr.Mazza is truly amazing. She never makes you feel rushed. You are valued and made to feel important. Dr.Mazza gives her focus and attention to you, whether you are in the office or speaking with her on the phone.
in Winter Springs, FL |
What a pleasure it was in finding Dr. Mazza...her genuine concern that is shown at my appts. is rare to find these days.
in Orlando, FL |
My experience with Dr. Mazza has been that she takes a whole body approach with her patients. She listens to the knowledge you have of your body, and couples it proactively with her medical expertise to create a positive, and effective doctor-patient relationship. I leave my appointments with answers to my questions, and a plan of action.
in Orlando Florida |
Excellent Doctor. Caring and come.
in Deltona fla. |
Great , love going there, doctors and staff are very helpful and nice. I would recommend to anyone to visit and get treatment ,healthcare from Dr. Mazza.
in Orlando, FL |
We have been going to Dr. Mazza for 9 years and have been overwhelmed by the patience, dedication, and compassion she has for her patients. She is always available when needed and goes above and beyond when it comes to bedside manner.
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
Dr. Mazza is an excellent, compassionate, intelligent, caring and concerned physician, I have been her patient for several years and am delighted that she moved back into the area. I highly recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Angela Mazza, DO?
Are you Dr. Mazza?