Dr. Angela Mahome, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female • Age 47

Dr. Mahome

Angela Harper Mahome, M.D., S.C.

10448 S Pulaski Rd Ste 4 Oak Lawn, IL 60453

Dr. Angela Mahome, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Oak Lawn, IL. She graduated from Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Dr. Mahome accepts

Dr. Mahome accepts the following insurance:

Blue Advantage PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Mahome's experience treating your condition or procedure

3.0

Dr. Mahome?
Dr. Mahome's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Angela Mahome, MD
Apparently Dr Mahome decided without any warning to us that she wasn’t going to retain my son as a patient at her new office. I was in need of a refill and tried to schedule an appt and she would not return any calls or texts Now I’m in a panic trying to find a Dr before my sons meds run out. Unbelievable! I would Not recommend this doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Mahome, MD?
My daughter is under the care of Dr. Mahome. She has been in a desperate situation for weeks if not months. Dr Mahome has been completely out to lunch and does not respond to voicemail or email. I am currently waiting at little company of Mary to see a real doctor for my daughter. If the Dr has given up her practice ( which the voice mail suggests ) it should at the very least give contact information on a Dr that can take over her cases. Wow totally unprofessional and really cruel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Mahome, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Mahome for over 6 years and I think she is the best out there. I have been to 4 or 5 others over the years and they kept me on the same meds, just different strengths. She worked with me through the symptoms I was having and made me feel whole again. Her office is small and geared for children. I have followed her for every move she has made. Her staff is very sweet and professional. I have been seen the same day for an emergency.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Mahome, MD?
She was thorough and talked to us for almost two hours about our child and addressed any concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Mahome, MD?
Her office is unprofessionally messy, and it seems like all she cares about is writing you a script and getting you out of her office. She does not talk to you about anything and her greetings are unprofessionally short. I am switching asap because I am so disappointing with her services that I have received recently.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Mahome, MD?
We have had great experiences our children have had great results. I know of other doctors switching medicines too often she works well for us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Mahome, MD?
Dr. Mahome is very relatable and personable. Some may view her attention towards notes disconcerting, but I believe she is taking thorough and careful notes and takes note of everything I tell her. She makes me feel relaxed and comfortable with telling her my issues, and works with me with my diagnoses and explaining my medications and any changes to it. She also ends the appointment with a smile and sometimes makes me laugh
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Mahome, MD?
My first appointment with Dr Mahome had me optimistic about being put on Lexapro, after voicing many Concerns about prescription meds she made this drug seem great never telling me side effects. Long story short after 2 months I was not myself anymore. She wouldn't return phone calls and finally when I got appointment I had my wife go with me and after 10 min of dr Mahome talking down to us, typing on laptop while glancing at her phone when it dinged with text messages , and constant eye rolling
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Mahome, MD?
Dr. Angela Mahome acts like she cares on her face, but she does not really listen to you like she should. She types on her laptop while you are talking and does not make much eye contact. I begged her to help me multiple times as I was suffering with really bad depression. She kept putting me on meds that were not helping and she told me, I do not give Xanax to young people. That's pretty judge mental to someone who suffers with anxiety. Do not go to her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Mahome, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mahome?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry