Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD
Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Princeton, NJ. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Inzerillo is affiliated with University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro.

10 Forrestal Rd S Ste 106

• Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Inzerillo

Dr. Inzerillo's Experience

Dr. Inzerillo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Craniopharyngioma
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • New York Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • New York Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Mt Sinai Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Inzerillo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Inzerillo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Inzerillo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Inzerillo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Inzerillo to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Inzerillo's Performance
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Inzerillo is a wonderful doctor. She found a small thyroid nodule during a routine examine. It was so small that they had a hard time when they biopsied it. It was cancer and was removed at the beginning stage. I didn't need radiation afterwards, even the surgeon was amazed how fast it was caught. That was 12 years ago and I continue my routine check~ups with Dr. Inzerillo and I'm doing fine. I highly recommend her.
Bristol, PA |
PATIENTS BEWARE!!! She lacks compassion and interest. The first couple of visits she seems ok. BUT when your body doesnt respond to her attempts at treatment she will start blaming you for your endocrine problems. She plays favorites then writes irrational letters.Dr Mullarkey is so much more knowledgeable .If you wont sell her Arbonne cosmetics and you are attractive, she will dump you. Fear not- a great endo will change your life for the better.
Trenton, NJ |
I love this doctor. I was referred by a friend to her and I now refer others. She takes time with you. Her office staff is friendly and efficient. When you ask her a question, she does not dumb it down but gives you a straight answer.
Lumberton, NJ |
I've been a diabetic my entire life (30 years) and I've only had two good endocrinologists in that time. My current one, Dr. Angela Inzerillo, is one of them. I have been seeing her for almost a decade now and she's super knowledgeable, willing to work with me and the newest technology for control of my diabetes, and has a great personality that leaves me feeling confident in my treatment instead of guilty (like most endo's have made me feel). I highly recommend her!
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr. Inzerillo is one my only physicians with whom I don't feel rushed. She is interested not only in my lab reports, but also in my life. She listens and remembers details. I have recommended her to others and would continue to do so.
in Hamilton Twp NJ |
Dr. Inzerillo is the best diabetic doctor that I’ve had in 33 years as a diabetic. She is very knowledgeable, Confident and very efficient in her work. She has help me gain Control over my condition, the office bends over backwards to help everyone.
Hopewell, NJ |
I found Dr. Inzerillo. after seeing 2 other endocrinologist. She listened to all my symptoms& complaints, did any excellent history and physical, ordered very in-depth labs and Us. What I discovered is many Drs. are not UTD on the lastest endocrine knowledge, BUT SHE IS. She is amazing. She is a patient advocate! 3 yrs. later I have never been better. I have recommend 2 other people with thyroid issues and they have thanked me profusely for the referral.
in Hightstown, NJ |
It is more than fair to say that Dr. Inzerillo saved my life. She suspected thyroid cancer just from reviewing my initial blood work and she was spot on. She is super thorough and was very patient and clear answering all the questions I had. And thanks to her, I even lost 40 lbs. just by her prescribing the right diabetic medications. She is by far my favorite doctor. Only thing is, she's almost too popular so schedule your appointment soon because she's booked months out.
Trenton, NJ |
I cannot tell you how pleased I am with Dr. Inzerillo. I find her to be a kind and understanding doctor and human being. She has great wisdom and insight into both her work with people and into life itself. She continues to provide me with knowledge about the treatment of diabetes, but also with ways to improve my life in general. I have found her to be not only my doctor but my friend. She is truly wonderful.
in Roebling, NJ |
Listens to you. Is NOT busy writing while speaking with you. Her FOCUS is you. Keeps me wanting to do my best in managing my diabetes.
in Ewing, NJ |
Dr. Angela Inzerillo is the premier Diabetes Doctor in the Mercer County area. Not only has her 20 years plus of medical practice kept her on the cutting edge of the latest treatments for and side effects of diabetes but her personal, caring approach lets you know that, if you follow her instructions, you can live a long life as a diabetic.
Trenton, NJ |
Was really excited to read the good reviews and possibility of next day appointments per the health grade website, but found out that new patients are backlogged nearly 3-months. I wish they would have stated such in the appointment availability column or at least remove the mention of next day availability.
in Bordentown, NJ |
Dr. Inzerillo is one of the best physicians that I have encountered. Her caring manner and outstanding knowledge are the reason I will continue as her patient. She cares not only about the diseases she helps to manage, but also about her patients as a whole. I will never switch my Endocrinologist since I found the best!
in Columbus,NJ |
I searched for an endocrinologist for years before I was finally recommended Dr. Inzerrillo. I can not say enough positive things about her! She has literally changed my life for the better. When I walked into her office I was a very sick woman. She was able to diagnose and treat me for two different diseases right away that other doctors never discovered.Thanks to her knowledge and understanding of my symptoms I'm now on the proper medications and back to life again!
in ewing, NJ |
Dr. Inzerillo is an excellent doctor and always answers my questions and concerns... I can contact her office anytime and get a response back in a timely manner.
in PA |
Dr. Inzerillo completely turned my life around. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism back in June of 2013, and she helped my understand the condition, and found the right medication dosage after only a few visits. My thyroid has been managed for years now, and I couldn't be happier! Definitely recommend her - she knows what she's doing.
in Pa. |
I have been seeing Dr. Inzerillo for 1 year. She is well worth the wait for an appointment. I am always treated with kindness by her and she listens and understands my problems. Dr Inzerillo is a very thorough and caring endocrinologist. I always refer her to family and friends.
in Robbinsville, NJ |
I highly recommend Dr. Inzerillo! She is thorough, genuinely cares about her patients and goes above and beyond to walk you through any issues you may be having. When I had abnormal test results, she kept digging and found the underlying issue. I am so thankful to have found her and know that I am in exceptional hands when I have my follow up visits.
in Bucks County Pa |
Dr. Inzerillo was simply the best Dr I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She is an angel in a white coat. Compassionate , brilliant and attentive. She diagnosed a thyroid disorder when other doctors told me it was in my head. She is a blessing to her patients and to her practice !
in South Brunswick, NJ |
I just wanted to take the time to tell you how happy I have been over the past 10 years with Dr. Angels Inzerillo my Endocrinologist. I can tell you that she is knowledgeable, warm & friendly, timely and absolutely knows what she is doing. I have total confidence in her and how she guides me to take care of my diabetes. She guides me into the right direction with what I should be eating to better manage my diabetes, and best of all and worth mentioning she does shame you because of your weight.
in Burlington new jersey |
I have been seeing Dr Inzerello for five years and I think she is an excellent doctor . Very knowledgeable
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr. Inzerillo is wonderful. She is very experienced and knowledgeable and really helped me control my diabetes. Friendly, efficient staff. I'd give her more than 5 stars if possible. I would recommend her to everyone without reservation. She is the best.
Brooklyn, NY |
Amazing doctor and is incredibly intelligent!!
Trenton, NJ |
I went to Dr Inzerillo because of high recommendations from several friends with Diabetes, they raved over the progress they had under her care. She is kind and caring and will get you on track. I definetly recommend her.
in New Egypt, NJ |
Dr Inzerillo has helped me and my mom so much. She is personable and really listens to what to you. I have hypothyroidism and have been treated by other doctors. She is the only one who detected a lump in my thyroid. Ordered test and thankfully it was not cancerous. I am so very grateful for her. I highly recommend her!
in Princeton, NJ |
I spend a lot of time in doctor offices due to a chronic condition. I have found Dr. Inzerillo to be uniquely thorough, knowledgeable, patient, and relatable. Fully trust her judgement. It might take a while to get a first time appointment, but I think that is because there is a shortage of good doctors in this area, especially endocrinologists, for some reason.
in Franklin Lakes, NJ |
Dr. Inzerillo is an exceptional physician. I am a physician and I brought my father to see her. She has a wonderful bedside manner and extensive knowledge in her field. My father and I would never think of going to anyone else. He is doing so well now. I trust Dr. Inzerillo to take care of any of my family members without hesitation.
in Hamilton, NJ |
Dr. Inzerillo actually listens to the patient and does all she can to help them heal and best live with conditions.
in Somerset, NJ |
I would and have recommended Dr Inzerillo to my family and friends. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable in her specialty, she is kind and compassionate. Dr Inzerillo has been my physician for several years, taking excellent care of my medical needs. She is smart, funny and I consider her a "friend." I feel truly lucky to have found her. I trust and respect both her clinical and diagnostic skills and have the utmost level of confidence in the care she provides me.
in Newtown, PA |
She very kind and compassionate also very knowledgable.
in Ringoes, NJ |
Dr. Inzerillo is very knowledgeable and professional but also warm and caring for her patients. She never makes you feel like she's in a rush to get through the appointment. She is very conscious of her patients' concerns and always addresses them thoroughly. I highly recommend her.
in Bordentown, NJ |
Dr. Inzerillo is one who adds passion to her medical expertise. An office visit is always a positive experience. Dr. Inzerillo takes her time to any question you have. You never feel rushed. She is very thorough each and every office visit. Returns calls always herself. A rarity among her peers
in Robbinsville nj |
Very knowledgeable takes the time to explain things to me. Answer my phone calls in a timely manner. Has a sense of humor I would highly recommend her!
South Ozone Park, NY |
Dr. Inzerillo is a compassionate and attentive doctor who took my phone call to answer a question during her busy day. She is very caring and I trust her advice!
in East Windsor, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Inzerillo's for quite a few years now. She is kind and compassionate and spends extra time to make sure that her patients are confident about their day to day Diabetes and Thyroid care. She is very thorough during exams as well as going over blood work results. She provides a caliber of care that is rare to find. Dr. Inzerillo's a top notch physician! I have and will continue to recommend her to anyone looking for superb Diabetes Management and Thyroid Care.
in Holmdel, NJ |
Dr. Inzerillo is extremely knowledgeable in her field, treatment, and diagnostic procedures. In addition, and perhaps more importantly, Dr. Inzerillo takes the time to explain complex concepts, diagnosis, and treatment plans in depth to ensure understanding. We have recommended her to family and friends and will continue to do so.
in Hamilton NJ |
Dr Inzerillo is a kind and caring physician. She talks with the patient to find ways and reasons to assist in the best method of treatment. Specifically,. She knew our son was very ill and helped me deal with the stress of the illness and his passing. A whole person approach as opposed to a more narrow specialist mindset.
in New York NY |
Dr Angela Inzerillo is the best doctor; she is really the best. She takes the time to listen and understand you as a patient. She goes that extra mile for her patients and makes you feel so comfortable. She is an out of the box thinker and has always come up with the solutions. She is professional and kind. I absolutely love Dr Angela Inzerillo and would recommend her to the world!!!
Wonderful caring doctor. Takes as much time as needed and gives excellent care. Couldnt be happier.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Dr. Inzerillo is an incredibly compassionate and caring provider. Well versed. Soft spoken. She listens to your concerns, gives time, provides solutions. She makes you feel like you're part of the team! Highly recommend her for your endocrine needs.
in Monroe, NJ |
0 stars. NEVER on time. Wait over an hour every time I go for a 5- 10 minute appt. Will not respond to any phone calls. Would not speak to me about my lab results. Sent them by mail. When I called about a concern, was told to make an appt. Does not electronically refill subscriptions. Asked for a copy of my last 3 visits. Was told there would be a $25 charge. THE WORST MEDICAL PRACTICE EVER. Stay away.
She listened to my concerns and goals and respected my skills in managing my disease. Very knowledgable and engaged with current trends.
Have you seen Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD?
Are you Dr. Inzerillo?