Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Female · Age 53

Dr. Inzerillo

Princeton Endocrinology Associates, LLC., Princeton, NJ

10 Forrestal Rd S Ste 106 Princeton, NJ 08540

Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Princeton, NJ and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University in 1993 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

Dr. Inzerillo accepts

Dr. Inzerillo accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth

• Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Continuous Glucose Monitoring

Dr. Inzerillo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD
Favorite doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD?
If you value your health AND your life DO NOT go here. Whenever I had an appointment I waited over an hour to see her. My last time, after ordering and receiving an ultrasound of my neck she never called with results. After 3 weeks of receptionist telling me she was too busy to read it, it was sent to me in the mail with a cover letter stating: Normal- even though radiologist said there was a suspicious mass and an MRI was in order. She refused to talk to me on the phone. After MRI I had cancer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Inzerillo for approximately 5 years. I feel very comfortable talking to her she takes her time explaining things to you. Do not pay attention to anyone that says negative things about her they are wrong. If I do not like a Doctor I will never return, She is very knowledgeable and truly cares about you and will give her honest opinion on issues. The office and staff are very pleasant. I wish more doctors took their time with you and didn't rush you out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD?
I have been Dr. Inzerillo's patient for several years, and I have found her to be very knowledgeable about handling my thyroid condition. She has a professional and caring manner but also a good sense of humor and down-to-earth nature. Her office staff is pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD?
Dr Inzerillo is a wonderful physician. She takes her time with you and explains everything in terms you can understand. Her medical knowledge and years of experience make her stand out among the rest. I would recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Inzerillo”s for the past seven years and find that she is extremely thorough and has a conservative approach, addresses the whole body as well as the endocrine system and I’m so fortunate to have her as my physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD?
Dr. Inzerillo is a wonderful doctor. She found a small thyroid nodule during a routine examine. It was so small that they had a hard time when they biopsied it. It was cancer and was removed at the beginning stage. I didn't need radiation afterwards, even the surgeon was amazed how fast it was caught. That was 12 years ago and I continue my routine check~ups with Dr. Inzerillo and I'm doing fine. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD?
I love this doctor. I was referred by a friend to her and I now refer others. She takes time with you. Her office staff is friendly and efficient. When you ask her a question, she does not dumb it down but gives you a straight answer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD?
I've been a diabetic my entire life (30 years) and I've only had two good endocrinologists in that time. My current one, Dr. Angela Inzerillo, is one of them. I have been seeing her for almost a decade now and she's super knowledgeable, willing to work with me and the newest technology for control of my diabetes, and has a great personality that leaves me feeling confident in my treatment instead of guilty (like most endo's have made me feel). I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD?
Dr. Inzerillo is one my only physicians with whom I don't feel rushed. She is interested not only in my lab reports, but also in my life. She listens and remembers details. I have recommended her to others and would continue to do so.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD?
Dr. Inzerillo is the best diabetic doctor that I’ve had in 33 years as a diabetic. She is very knowledgeable, Confident and very efficient in her work. She has help me gain Control over my condition, the office bends over backwards to help everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD?
I found Dr. Inzerillo. after seeing 2 other endocrinologist. She listened to all my symptoms& complaints, did any excellent history and physical, ordered very in-depth labs and Us. What I discovered is many Drs. are not UTD on the lastest endocrine knowledge, BUT SHE IS. She is amazing. She is a patient advocate! 3 yrs. later I have never been better. I have recommend 2 other people with thyroid issues and they have thanked me profusely for the referral.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD?
It is more than fair to say that Dr. Inzerillo saved my life. She suspected thyroid cancer just from reviewing my initial blood work and she was spot on. She is super thorough and was very patient and clear answering all the questions I had. And thanks to her, I even lost 40 lbs. just by her prescribing the right diabetic medications. She is by far my favorite doctor. Only thing is, she's almost too popular so schedule your appointment soon because she's booked months out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD?
I cannot tell you how pleased I am with Dr. Inzerillo. I find her to be a kind and understanding doctor and human being. She has great wisdom and insight into both her work with people and into life itself. She continues to provide me with knowledge about the treatment of diabetes, but also with ways to improve my life in general. I have found her to be not only my doctor but my friend. She is truly wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD?
Listens to you. Is NOT busy writing while speaking with you. Her FOCUS is you. Keeps me wanting to do my best in managing my diabetes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD?
Dr. Angela Inzerillo is the premier Diabetes Doctor in the Mercer County area. Not only has her 20 years plus of medical practice kept her on the cutting edge of the latest treatments for and side effects of diabetes but her personal, caring approach lets you know that, if you follow her instructions, you can live a long life as a diabetic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD?
Was really excited to read the good reviews and possibility of next day appointments per the health grade website, but found out that new patients are backlogged nearly 3-months. I wish they would have stated such in the appointment availability column or at least remove the mention of next day availability.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD?
Dr. Inzerillo is one of the best physicians that I have encountered. Her caring manner and outstanding knowledge are the reason I will continue as her patient. She cares not only about the diseases she helps to manage, but also about her patients as a whole. I will never switch my Endocrinologist since I found the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD?
I searched for an endocrinologist for years before I was finally recommended Dr. Inzerrillo. I can not say enough positive things about her! She has literally changed my life for the better. When I walked into her office I was a very sick woman. She was able to diagnose and treat me for two different diseases right away that other doctors never discovered.Thanks to her knowledge and understanding of my symptoms I'm now on the proper medications and back to life again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD?
Dr. Inzerillo is an excellent doctor and always answers my questions and concerns... I can contact her office anytime and get a response back in a timely manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Inzerillo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Inzerillo?

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
1996
1994
1993

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Inzerillo treats patients.