Dr. Angela Intili, MD

Practices Obstetrics & Gynecology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 31 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Intili delivered both of my children and hopefully will deliver any future children! We have always felt heard, cared for and important in Dr. Intili's care. She is thorough and personal in her care, remembering our concerns and needs whether in the office or on the labor & delivery floor at the hospital! She goes above & beyond for her patients and I am always happy to be in her care!
Author:
I was looking for a new OBGYN and heard about how great Dr. Intili is so I went to go see her. She is a very caring doctor who answered all of my questions and listened to my concerns. She made me feel very comfortable.
Author:
I have gone to her for all my pregnancies. She’s very thorough and caring. Obviously be prepared to wait on occasion she’s an OB who has to randomly delivery babies sometimes.
Author:
The office is nice and clean and everybody is friendly. They are NEVER on time. I was told that I had to have a certain appointment time and that it was the latest they could take a patient. I had to leave work an hour and a half early. I was not seen by the doctor until a full hour after my schedule appointment time and was not even brought back until 40 minutes late.
Author:
She is always extremely attentive and thorough. Her office staff is helpful and courteous. I have been going to her for years and have never had a bad experience. She delivered my son and it was a smooth and wonderful experience!
Author:
Dr. Intilli is a great doctor very loving and caring. Her staff gets 5 starts! As well. My procedure was wonderful. I recommend her highly
Author:
Dr. Intilli was wonderful throughout my pregnancy. She always answered my questions and addressed my concerns. She was quick to get me in when I felt I needed to see her. I was so happy she delivered my baby, I will miss seeing her, but would definitely recommend her.
Author:
I have been going to her for about four years now. In the past two months I've been there a total of four times. I went in for extreme itching and swelling. She did a Pap smear, I later went in for a colposcopy. It didn't go away, in fact it got worse. I know had a white film on my labia, and the skin was splitting on my labia. I told her the cream she gave me didn't work so she just gave me more and charged me 160$. I went to a different doctor and was diagnosed with herpes. Worst Gyno Ive seen
Author:
Very thorough. Made sure every necessary step was taken.
Author:
Dr. Intili was wonderful throughout my pregnancy and with delivering our baby! I couldn't ask for a better, more caring doctor!
Author:
Very poor. Her manager discriminated against me because i might be pregnant! Go elsewhere.