Dr. Angela Falany, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

North Georgia OB/GYN Specialists 900 Towne Lake Pkwy Ste 404 Woodstock, GA 30189 Get Directions
Dr. Angela Falany, MD

Dr. Angela Falany, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Woodstock, GA. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Falany is affiliated with Northside Hospital Cherokee.

Dr. Falany's Experience

See how Dr. Falany's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Falany

Dr. Falany accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Falany is now accepting new patients
Woodstock Office900 Towne Lake Pkwy Ste 404
Woodstock, GA 30189
(770) 926-9229Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Falany has admitting privileges.

Dr. Falany's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Falany to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Falany's Performance
Woodstock, GA |
I have been going to Dr. Falany for a decade, and have loved her. The past 4 appointments (4 years), I have waited on the table for almost an hour. I complained last year and asked if I should schedule first thing in the morning? She said, "yes." I made my appt for 8am in early June 2017, and was on the table naked under a paper towel for 30 minutes while I listened to her talk (on the other side of the door) with her buddies about her weekend. I considered it callous and hurtful. Unacceptable.
in Canton, Ga |
Hi, I love her. She is the only one I will see as due to my history does not hurt me during the Exam. She always is bright and cheery and I always feel at ease. Everyone on her staff are wonderful. Jodi
in Atlanta, GA |
She's amazing and truly cares!! Thank GOD I found her....she's to young to retire! lol Also, the office staff is so friendly and willing to help in anyway! Thank you for making todays biopsy and ultrasound...almost painless. My sincere Thank you.
in Woodstock, GA |
I have recommended her several times. Only thing I can say, is when I met her nearly 20 years ago, she was the one Doctor would figured out my ailment! She is very personable, I feel comfortable with her, she treats me with respect and care. Yes, sometimes the wait is long, BUT, if you have a problem, and it needed more attention, you would want it right? Yes, at times it is frustrating to try and get in, but that is because she is so busy because she is loved and trusted by alot of people.
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Falany is the greatest doctor I've ever seen, in any field. Just last week she saved my baby's life and handled the entire (very scary) situation in the most incredible way, helping us to stay calm and more importantly, knowing what to do and acting on it when the life or death of the baby depended on a matter of 1-2 minutes. My wife and I are eternally grateful to Dr. Falany, and I cannot recommend her enough.
in Canton, GA |
in Canton,GA |
Dr.Falany is wonderful! During two of my deliveries she eased my worries through both c-sections- I was in full panic mode- and she was awesome! ... She made sure I knew she was right there through it all and made sure I was awake for the delivery! She makes appointments fun but listens to my issues! She truly wants the best for you!!!
Have you seen Dr. Angela Falany, MD?
Are you Dr. Falany?

Compare Dr. Falany

Dr. Falany's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Falany has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Falany's Board Certifications

• High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cancer

Med Center Central Ga

Completed in 1994

Med Center Central Ga

Completed in 1997

Dr. Falany does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Falany and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC