Dr. Angela Dumitrache, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female•Age 56
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Angela Dumitrache, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Frederick, MD and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from UNIVERSITY OF ALEXANDRIA / FACULTY OF MEDICINE in 1992. Her office is not accepting new patients.
Brook Lane Behavioral Services Inc.5301 Buckeystown Pike Frederick, MD 21704
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. Dumitrache's Top Procedures and Conditions
Dr. Dumitrache performs Psychiatric Evaluation more than 29% of her peers
Dr. Dumitrache performs this procedure more than 29% of her peers
Dr. Dumitrache treats ADHD and-or ADD more than 11% of her peers
Dr. Dumitrache treats this condition more than 11% of her peers
Dr. Dumitrache's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Family Psychotherapy
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
- Separation Anxiety
- Somatoform Disorders
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Dumitrache accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Dumitrache accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- APCN Open Access Aetna Select
- Choice Plus POS II
- Elect Choice (Open Access) EPO
- Managed Choice (Open Access) POS
- Open Choice PPO
- Premier Care Network APCN Choice (OAMC) POS II
- Premier Care Network Plus - Innovation Health
- Cigna HMO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.