Dr. Angela Derosa, DO

Dr. Angela Derosa, DO

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Angela Derosa, DO is an internal medicine specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University in 1995 and specializes in internal medicine and women's health medicine.

9377 E Bell Rd Ste 143

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Derosa

Dr. Derosa's Experience

Dr. Derosa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine
  • Sanctions found

This content was provided by Dr. Derosa "For me medicine isn't a career, it's a calling. I knew from the time I was very young that I would be a doctor. My personal and professional journey led me to specialize in women's health, with a specific focus on hormonal health and wellness. I founded my own practice because so few physicians focus on working in the area of women's health and hormones, and yet they are such an essential component of women's health."

• Women's Health Medicine

• Pregnancy Test
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

1 Sanction
  • Disciplinary action in another state (9/26/2017)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    Summary: Derosa, Angela Marie MD: License # 036-095951: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician has sister-state discipline in the state of Arizona. ACTION TAKEN: The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation issued a REPRIMAND on the physician's license.
    State: Illinois

• Wayne State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Lutheran Gen Hosp/U Chicago
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Lutheran Gen Hosp/U Chicago
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • University of Massachusetts
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Derosa has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Derosa has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Derosa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Derosa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Derosa's Reviews

2.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Derosa to family and friends

Dr. Derosa's Performance

GOOD

I was going there for andropause after seeing Dr. DeRosa on TV. I received testosterone injections. My provider quit without notice. I did not like who replaced her so I went to another provider. Armed with all my DeRosa lab-work my new provider couldn't believe how high DeRosa let my estrogen get....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've been going to DeRosa for about 5 years. It was the best thing going, could have well check and gyno check at one time. Also great with thyroid and hormonal problems. Since then I have had 4 doctors quit on me. One while I was waiting in the little office for over an hour until I was told...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The office looked nice but the people are clueless. Billing department clueless. The actual medical advice I received was worthless. I wouldn't recommend them to an enemy.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was taking an opioid for back pain when I started with them. Every visit was a hassle about taking the opioid (can no longer take asprine/ibuprofine, etc. due to extensive bleeding ulcer from alleve). They shorted me on prescription amount to get to next appt. in one month and refused to refill...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I didn't have any problems until I needed their assistance working with my insurance Co. I told the tech exactly what Tricare needed in person and she said she would take care of it. I followed up 3 times in Dec. and never received a return call. I finally had to call the apt desk to actually...more
Are you Dr. Derosa?