Dr. Angela Derosa, DO

Dr. Angela Derosa, DO

Internal Medicine | Female

DeRosa Medical 9377 E Bell Rd Ste 143 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Get Directions

For me medicine isn't a career, it's a calling. I knew from the time I was very young that I would be a doctor. My personal and professional journey led me to specialize in women's health, with a specific focus on hormonal health and wellness. I founded my own practice because so few physicians focus on working in the area of women's health and hormones, and yet they are such an essential component of women's health.

Dr. Angela Derosa, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Derosa is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center.

Dr. Derosa's Experience

See how Dr. Derosa's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Derosa

Dr. Derosa accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Derosa has admitting privileges.

Dr. Derosa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Derosa to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Derosa's Performance
Gilbert, AZ |
I was going there for andropause after seeing Dr. DeRosa on TV. I received testosterone injections. My provider quit without notice. I did not like who replaced her so I went to another provider. Armed with all my DeRosa lab-work my new provider couldn't believe how high DeRosa let my estrogen get. They didn't address elevated estrogen, common on testosterone therapy and easy to prevent. The new place put me on an estrogen blocker and intermittent HCG to prevent testicular shutdown and atrophy.
Phoenix, AZ |
I've been going to DeRosa for about 5 years. It was the best thing going, could have well check and gyno check at one time. Also great with thyroid and hormonal problems. Since then I have had 4 doctors quit on me. One while I was waiting in the little office for over an hour until I was told the Dr. had quit then and there! The next 3 were days before my appointment then after having blood work was unable to get another appointment. Too bad was a great practice.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
The office looked nice but the people are clueless. Billing department clueless. The actual medical advice I received was worthless. I wouldn't recommend them to an enemy.
in Surprise, AZ |
I was taking an opioid for back pain when I started with them. Every visit was a hassle about taking the opioid (can no longer take asprine/ibuprofine, etc. due to extensive bleeding ulcer from alleve). They shorted me on prescription amount to get to next appt. in one month and refused to refill for one month. Additionally tried to get me to use hormonal meds (refused) and doubled number of meds for an existing condition. Am not going back ever.
in Gilbert, AZ |
I didn't have any problems until I needed their assistance working with my insurance Co. I told the tech exactly what Tricare needed in person and she said she would take care of it. I followed up 3 times in Dec. and never received a return call. I finally had to call the apt desk to actually speak to a person. I spent 20 minutes with him explaining my situation and frustration that no one had the courtesy to return my call and I cannot fathom that kind of poor patient service.
Have you seen Dr. Angela Derosa, DO?
Are you Dr. Derosa?

Compare Dr. Derosa

}

Dr. Derosa's Care Philosophy

Dr. Derosa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Derosa has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Derosa's Board Certifications

• Andropause
  • Hormone Imbalance
  • Menopause
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Weight Loss

Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University

Graduated in 1995

Graduated in 1990

• Other Education
    University of Massachusetts

Completed in 2008

Dr. Derosa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Derosa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Medical Weight Management