Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Angela Derosa, DO
Dr. Angela Derosa, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Derosa is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center.

DeRosa Medical

9377 E Bell Rd Ste 143

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Dr. Angela Derosa, DO

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Derosa

For me medicine isn't a career, it's a calling. I knew from the time I was very young that I would be a doctor. My personal and professional journey led me to specialize in women's health, with a specific focus on hormonal health and wellness. I founded my own practice because so few physicians focus on working in the area of women's health and hormones, and yet they are such an essential component of women's health.

Dr. Derosa's Experience

Dr. Derosa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination
  • Weight Loss Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Wayne State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Lutheran Gen Hosp/U Chicago
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Lutheran Gen Hosp/U Chicago
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • University of Massachusetts
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Derosa has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Derosa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Derosa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Derosa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Derosa to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Derosa's Performance
Gilbert, AZ |
I was going there for andropause after seeing Dr. DeRosa on TV. I received testosterone injections. My provider quit without notice. I did not like who replaced her so I went to another provider. Armed with all my DeRosa lab-work my new provider couldn't believe how high DeRosa let my estrogen get. They didn't address elevated estrogen, common on testosterone therapy and easy to prevent. The new place put me on an estrogen blocker and intermittent HCG to prevent testicular shutdown and atrophy.
Phoenix, AZ |
I've been going to DeRosa for about 5 years. It was the best thing going, could have well check and gyno check at one time. Also great with thyroid and hormonal problems. Since then I have had 4 doctors quit on me. One while I was waiting in the little office for over an hour until I was told the Dr. had quit then and there! The next 3 were days before my appointment then after having blood work was unable to get another appointment. Too bad was a great practice.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
The office looked nice but the people are clueless. Billing department clueless. The actual medical advice I received was worthless. I wouldn't recommend them to an enemy.
in Surprise, AZ |
I was taking an opioid for back pain when I started with them. Every visit was a hassle about taking the opioid (can no longer take asprine/ibuprofine, etc. due to extensive bleeding ulcer from alleve). They shorted me on prescription amount to get to next appt. in one month and refused to refill for one month. Additionally tried to get me to use hormonal meds (refused) and doubled number of meds for an existing condition. Am not going back ever.
in Gilbert, AZ |
I didn't have any problems until I needed their assistance working with my insurance Co. I told the tech exactly what Tricare needed in person and she said she would take care of it. I followed up 3 times in Dec. and never received a return call. I finally had to call the apt desk to actually speak to a person. I spent 20 minutes with him explaining my situation and frustration that no one had the courtesy to return my call and I cannot fathom that kind of poor patient service.
Have you seen Dr. Angela Derosa, DO?
Are you Dr. Derosa?

Visit Dr. Derosa

Dr. Derosa accepts 4 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Choice PPO