Dr. Angela Clifton, MD

Dr. Angela Clifton, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Angela Clifton, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Boaz, AL. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Clifton is affiliated with Marshall Medical Center South.

Dr. Clifton's Experience

See how Dr. Clifton's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Clifton

Dr. Clifton accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Clifton has admitting privileges.

Dr. Clifton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clifton to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Clifton's Performance
Moody, AL |
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HER!
Tallassee, AL |
I thank God she moved out on her own and we can see her when we need her. I will follow her anywhere she goes and only trust her with my family's care.
Albertville, Alabama |
Dr. Clifton has saved my mother's life! Dr. Clifton was highly recommend to me in helping my mother with her dementia state. I actually hugged Dr, Clinton on our 2nd visit, I am truly grateful for her medical perfessional treatment for my mother's condition and Dr. Clifton is very attentive in my mother's needs and care. I've never written a review on any Dr's and I'm very pleased to do so now. Thank you to the staff and Dr.Clifton.
Boaz, AL |
I waited over an hour to see her & she spent a total of 4 minutes with me. While in exam room, I could hear females laughing loudly as they were making fun of another patient on the phone needing help that had apparently called several times. She ordered blood tests on me that we never discussed I needed. I did need a cat scan that was never scheduled. Never heard results of any of the bloodwork. I found her very unprofessional & hasty. I have no clue why this woman comes highly recommended.
I am very sorry for your experience in that office. As you may or may not be aware, I have opened my own office, very soon after what appears to be your appointment date. I pride myself in the time and effort I place in each patient, and if you felt anything less I personally apologize for this during a very stressful time. Thank you for your understanding. Dr. Clifton.
in Boaz, AL |
She discussed other patients with me and this was very disturbing. Even though she didn't give the person's name, I don't want someone discussing me, and my health issues, with other patients even if she doesn't mention my name. Not cool.
in Gadsden, AL |
Dr. Clifton is at the local Doctors Care, Walk-In clinic. I have seen her numerous times. She is very professional, knowledgeable and has a great personality. I highly recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Angela Clifton, MD?

Compare Dr. Clifton

Dr. Clifton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Clifton has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Clifton's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Clifton does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Clifton and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Al Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2001

East Jefferson Gen Hospital

Dr. Clifton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clifton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Clifton does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Clifton and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.