Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Angela Bully, MD
Dr. Angela Bully, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Southfield, MI. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Bully is affiliated with Harper University Hospital.

Angela Bully MD PLLC

29275 Northwestern Hwy Ste 202

Southfield, MI 48034

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Bully

Dr. Bully's Experience

Dr. Bully's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Wayne State University
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Bully has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bully does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bully and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bully's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bully to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Bully's Performance
    FAIR
    GOOD
Sterling Heights |
I love Dr. Angela. But the office staff is not responsive. I left a message after finally getting a voice mail. No one ever called me back. I sent a message via patient portal and never got an answer. I got a message from Dr. Angela to reschdule my appt. I have called the office like 10 times and the voice mail options are screwed up. No one answers. I am really considering changing Dr. I am unable to reschedule my follow up appointment. I really hope she calls me back. I will let her know.
in Detroit, MI |
My rating has absolutely nothing to do with Dr. Bully as a physician. I have been a patient of hers for a couple of years now and the service in the office is absolutely awful . They don't answer the phone and don't return messages . The final straw for me was when I urgently need to speak with her and the woman said she was getting my chart together with the message to give to her and would have her call me . She never did . I have had to walk into the office to get an appointment.
in Romulus, MI |
I will NEVER recommend her office because her staff does NOT return messages and they NEVER answer the phone! What if it were an urgent request? This is RIDICULOUS! I've been looking to contact her for 2 WEEKS now! Highly disappointed!
Warren, MI |
The reasons I would not refer Dr. Tammy Bully has nothing to do with her or her abilities as a physician. It's her office staff. Have called for referrals and after many return calls over the time span of 2 weeks finally get the referral although the referral line says one week. Just setting up an appointment has taken up to one week to get a return call to set up the appointment. When calling never get a live person just voice mail...
in Southfield, Michigan |
I was so impressed with Dr.Angela Bully, that I have spoken to several Family members about changing their Doctors. Dr. Bully's bedside manner as well as her knowledge is just marvelous. I hate to sound cliche but I just love my New Doctor.I'd like to also commend her Staff,they were courteous and pleasant as well.?? Thank you!
Have you seen Dr. Angela Bully, MD?
Are you Dr. Bully?