Dr. Angela Bookout, DO

Dr. Angela Bookout, DO

Dermatology  |
Dr. Angela Bookout, DO is a dermatologist in Dothan, AL and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2008 and specializes in dermatology.

2800 Ross Clark Cir Ste 2

Dothan, AL 36301

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Bookout

See how frequently Dr. Bookout performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cancer
Itchy Skin
Skin Cancer

Dr. Bookout's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology*

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Bookout has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bookout does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bookout and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bookout's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bookout to family and friends
3.8
based on 13 total reviews (6 with comments)

Dr. Bookout's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Abbeville
We initially went there for acne treatment and to have a facial lipoma removed. Six months after we started treatment (expensive medicine) the acne is not better and the lipoma has returned and needs to be removed again. The lipoma surgery took less than five minutes and the bill was over sixteen...more
in Decatur, GA
I went in for a full body scan because I am 30 & have never been to a dermatologist & my grandpa died of stage 4 melanoma. Dr.bookout informed me that my grandfather didn’t put me at risk, she did this by basically asking me why I was even there & dismissing my concern about my grandpa. She didn’t...more
in Dothan, AL
Worst piece of painful cutting on me, and lack of compassion as it was being done, ever experienced in my 77 years on this planet. And after having a second MOHS surgery performed some months later, by a different doctor, it only reinforced my poor opinion of Anglela Bookout!
in dothan
Dr. Angela Bookout is awesome! I Today was my second visit and she performed a surgical procedure to remove a large under skin cyst on my chest. Never felt a twinge of pain from beginning to end. She and her staff are great. I highly recommend her arena will continue to use her services!
in Niceville, FL
I give Dr. Bookout a 5 star rating. She is very nice, polite and professional. She is very considerate and helpful. I would recommend her to anyone with a problem with their skin.

Are you Dr. Bookout?