Sleep Medicine  |
Dr. Angela Anagnos, MD
I've been in practice for over 17 years. I take my practice of medicine seriously. It is my profession. It is my life. It is not a job. It is a passion. I went to school to learn medicine, not to learn about business or medical billing. But, alas, this is all part of the medical practice and God Bless America that we still live in a time and in a country when a doctor can still "hang out their shingle" and have a medical practice, although this is shrinking at a rapid pace. For clarity, all patient forms are available on our website. Given that Medicare uses a social security number as the patient ID number, have you paused to consider how "normal" it is for a medical office to ask for a social security number? It is our office policy to ask for one for three main reasons. We must be able to verify your identity, we must be able to verify your insurance, and we must be able to collect from a collection agency should the need arise. No lies, no deceit intended. Only clarity. I want to thank all my wonderful patients who have honored me by entrusting me into their lives. My greatest reward is to hear that I made a real difference in one's life. The gratitude humbles me and brings me to tears when it is shared with me. That is what drives my passion for the work that I do. Thank you to all of those who have rewarded me with the greatest gift. Dr. Anagnos

361 S Monroe St Ste 40

San Jose, CA 95128

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Guardian
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Anagnos

We at Sleep Medicine and Neurology are committed to the healthcare community by optimizing patient health through a professional, private, clean and comfortable environment with the latest science and technology to improve healthy sleep.

Dr. Anagnos' Experience

Dr. Anagnos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sleep Medicine

• Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Sleep Deprivation
  • Sleep Disorders

• Sleep Study

No malpractice history found for California.

• Ohio University / Main Campus
  • Stanford University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Stanford University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Anagnos has no media or publications listed.

• Greek

Dr. Anagnos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anagnos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anagnos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anagnos to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Anagnos Says:

I've been in practice for over 17 years.  I take my practice of medicine seriously.  It is my profession.  It is my life.  It is not a job.  It is a passion. I went to school to learn medicine, not to learn about business or medical billing.  But, alas, this is all part of the medical practice and God Bless America that we still live in a time and in a...

Dr. Anagnos' Performance
    GOOD
in San Jose, CA |
Front office staff is rude and needs to learn customer service skills. Never even meet the doctor because of dealing with her MA who does the scheduling. Save your time and frustration and go someplace else like me.
in San Jose, CA |
great customer service , the front desk and billing staff are always very polite, responsive and helpful. I am very happy with Dr. A. The sleep study was " interesting " to say the least, but wow I am so glad my primary Dr. referred me to her for help. The sleep study showed how much trouble I had breathing at night. Since she prescribed my CPAP machine I sleep well , no more headaches, ear aches, no sore throat... I highly recommend her for Sleep Apnea sufferers
in Los Gatos, CA |
Excellent sleep medicine physician. We went outside of our insurance and it was well worth it! She took the time with my teenager to teach him appropriate sleep hygiene and fixed his insomnia without the need for medications. She takes the time to listen, communicates with parents and kids with ease and teaches them the biology behind the problem. She made a lifetime difference for my teen who is back in school and doing great! Highly recommend this doctor!
in San Jose, CA |
Will not see Dr. Anagnos because she requires a social security number. A conversation with her staff revealed they need the SSI # to verify insurance, which is false. They want the number in case the bill isn't paid (having the number is necessary for outside collection). If you don't want to give Dr. Anagnos your social security number, they will convert you to a cash-pay patient. While I can appreciate Dr. Anagnos' issue with unpaid bills, I do not like being lied to.
Have you seen Dr. Angela Anagnos, MD?
Are you Dr. Anagnos?

See our Sleep Medicine Specialist at Regional Medical Center - San Jose

Visit Dr. Anagnos

Dr. Anagnos accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California