Dr. Angela Aboutanos, MD

Dr. Angela Aboutanos, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Osler Medical 2222 S Harbor City Blvd Ste 430 Melbourne, FL 32901 Get Directions

Dr. Angela Aboutanos, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Melbourne, FL. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Aboutanos is affiliated with Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne.

Dr. Aboutanos' Experience

See how Dr. Aboutanos' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Aboutanos

Dr. Aboutanos accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Aboutanos has admitting privileges.

Dr. Aboutanos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aboutanos to family and friends
Dr. Aboutanos' Performance
Melbourne Beach, FL |
Dr Aboutanos always takes the time to understand how I am doing in all aspects of my health and wellness. She refers me to specialists to ensure I get expert diagnosis and treatment. I never feel hurried during appointments.
in Indialantic, FL |
Dr. Aboutanos is very attentive to her patient's needs and always takes the time to explain & discuss treatment, etc.
worst doctor and staff experience
in Indialantic, FL |
Dr Aboutanos - I cannot say enough good things about her! New to the area, I needed to find a primary care physician. Other physician & patient recommendations along with my Google research lead me to decide upon Dr Aboutanous. I couldn't be more pleased! She is very thorough, knowledgeable, patient and respectful. After my initial visit, I had a follow up visit. Together we discussed my blood work and other test results. I never felt rushed, she truly listened to my concerns and opinions.
Melbourne, FL |
The best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of having. She is thorough and truly cares about what's going on with you. Her staff is amazing as well!
in Palm Bay, FL |
Dr. Aboutanos is kind, caring and a great listener and never rushes through my visit. The Doctors goal is to get to the bottom of everything that may be ailing me. She is very intelligent and I feel I am in great hands under her care. I have many issues that have to be addressed and she does't stop researching until it is resolved or at least has me feeling better. We absolutely love her. I would totally recommend her to any of my friends and family. She is truly wonderful.
in Melbourne, FL |
Assigned as my primary by Florida Health Care Plans, whose staff assured me that they would not have done so if she was not taking new patients. But when I called the doctor staff said she was not free until over 2 months from now.
Have you seen Dr. Angela Aboutanos, MD?
Are you Dr. Aboutanos?

Compare Dr. Aboutanos

Dr. Aboutanos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Aboutanos has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Aboutanos' Board Certifications

Dr. Aboutanos does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Aboutanos and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Emory University

Graduated in 1991

Vanderbilt University Med Center

Completed in 1992

Vanderbilt University Med Center

Completed in 1994

Dr. Aboutanos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aboutanos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Aboutanos does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Aboutanos and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.