Dr. Aneta Wiejski, MD

Dr. Aneta Wiejski, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 39 years old

I try to communicate with my patients. I strive to explain their medical condition and discuss their treatment options in plain language. Questions are answered. I want no patient to leave the office thinking that they were rushed through their visit.Read more

SJMG - Peoria North Primary Care
7727 W Deer Valley Rd Ste 210
Peoria, AZ 85382 Get Directions
Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence

Dr. Wiejski is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Wiejski's Experience

See how Dr. Wiejski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wiejski

Dr. Wiejski accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Wiejski has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Wiejski
Dr. Wiejski's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (12)
Peoria, AZ |
We wanted to scheduled an appointment with the Dr and was told she is unavailable so we were told that seeing a nurse is the same as a doctor. We went in for a prescription. Antibiotics. 10 minutes of waiting and we were charged 310 dollars. 310 dollars for less than 10 minutes with a nurse. . It was explained that insurance would pay half. So great. Not only were we ripped off but the insurance company as well! BEWARE THEY WILL RIP YOU AND THE INS CO OFF!!! FYI! A NURSE IS NOT THE SAME AS A DR!
Peoria, AZ |
She is the worst doctor I've had in all of my many years. I had seen another doctor there who had left, and rather than consult my records from before, Dr. Wiejski basically started over and treated me like a new patient. She coded my visit and my lab orders as diagnostic rather than routine, which resulted in me paying around $200 out of pocket, when I should not have had to pay at all because it was my yearly visit. I definitely won't be back and if I could give her 0 stars, I would.
in Peoria, AZ |
She is very knowledgable and very good. She has GREAT bedside manners and I trust her. She has a great staff that works in the clinic. I was recommended to her by my mother and she is awesome! I would highly recommend you have her for your FA,ily Practice physician. Tom Sobba
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr Wiejski exhibits a high level of professionalism and compassion. She's an excellent listener and responds to questions fully and honestly. She works diligently to ensure each person she sees understands his or her health issues and the course of treatment needed to resolve/manage them. Dr Wiejski is fully vested in her patients' outcomes.
Sacramento, CA |
Dr Wiejski and our staff would like to learn about your recent experience at Peoria North Clinic. Please call at your convenience and request to speak with the supervisor, 602-406-1200.
in Peoria, AZ |
She is inconsiderate, judgmental and assuming. I have been with Peoria North for over 7 years and I have never felt so bad about myself as I did after I left my first visit with Dr Wiejski. I have brought my entire family and extended family there. At this point, we have all left and found our old doctor again. Don't go to this office! All the doctors and PA's have left or are leaving as well as the patients.
Have you seen Dr. Aneta Wiejski, MD?
Are you Dr. Wiejski?

Compare Dr. Wiejski

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Wiejski at SJMG - Peoria North Primary Care

Dr. Wiejski's Care Philosophy

I try to communicate with my patients.  I strive to explain their medical condition and discuss their treatment options in plain language.  Questions are answered.  I want no patient to leave the office thinking that they were rushed through their visit.

Dr. Wiejski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Wiejski has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wiejski's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Wiejski does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Wiejski and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Jagiellonian University Medical College, Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 2004

St. Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center

Completed in 2009

• Polish

Dr. Wiejski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wiejski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wiejski does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Wiejski and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.