Dr. Aneeta Gupta, MD

Dr. Aneeta Gupta, MD

Clinical Neurophysiology | Female

50 Hospital Dr Ste 1A Hendersonville NC 28792 Get Directions

Dr. Aneeta Gupta, MD is a clinical neurophysiology doctor who practices in Hendersonville, NC. She is 56 years old. Dr. Gupta is affiliated with Transylvania Regional Hospital, Pardee UNC Healthcare and Park Ridge Health.

Dr. Gupta's Experience

See how Dr. Gupta's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Gupta has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gupta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gupta to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Gupta's Performance
North Carolina |
If I could rate her as a zero, I would. The only redeeming value about this incompetent "doctor" is her office staff, an anomaly, apparently, in Neurology practices. After going without any grand mal seizures for more than 20 years, I experienced my first one under her care last summer. She treated me as though we were living in the dark ages again; blamed me for me it as though I had only experienced this horrible, depersonalizing event due to being afflicted by demons. I could educate you more
in InBlack Mountain NC |
I had a very good experience with Doctor Gupta. My PCP called her and asked if she would see me ASAP. Dr. Gupta's office left a message on my home phone immediately and called me @ 8:15 AM to tell me they were going to fit me right in. I had little use of my right arm so her staff started trying to take my info over the phone to make it easier. Dr. Gupta was efficient, honest, direct. She made an uncomfortable procedure as painless as possible due to her expertise. The follow up visit was great.
Knoxville, TN |
I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Gupta she is very smart and is fabulous with explaining what is going on. I love that she is honest and real when talking with you she is not a doctor that will sugar coat the situation which I personality admire since I have MS and don't need another doctor telling me " everything is fine and will be" I would most definitely recommend her 100%
Fletcher, NC |
Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable and caring. Highly recommend. Diagnosed when other doctors couldn't. My hero.
in Asheville, NC |
Was referred by PCP to Dr. Gupta for nerve damage to my lower leg. Dr. Gupta was an excellent diagnostician and had extensive knowledge of the nervous system. All additional tests needed were performed in the office. It is a single physician office that provides a family environment. The office staff knows you by name when you walk in the door and wait times were all under 10 mins. All calls placed to the office were returned the same day with quick resolution to any questions. Highly recmd
in Hendersonville, NC |
very understanding and knowledgeable about my illness
in Rutherfordton, NC |
I was referred to Dr. Gupta one year ago regarding my tentative diagnosis of Parkinson's Disease. I had previously seen another neurologist and was not satisfied with my treatment and was unsure of my diagnosis. Upon meeting Dr. Gupta, I knew I had found the right neurologist for my treatment. She was kind and professional, quickly confirmed my diagnosis, explained my disease and its possible progression, described ways in which this progression could be managed. She gave me hope for the future.
in Pisgah Forest NC |
Dr Gupta has been the only neurologist to manage my migraines now for 4 years. Her staff is very polite and helpful at all times.
Lake Lure, NC |
Dr. Gupta was very caring and polite during my initial consultation 2015. Her experience and knowledge is very refreshing; offering a variety of treatment options. Her staff was very helpful and nice. I felt she has provided excellent care regarding my Migraines.
Brevard, NC |
She doesn't listen, she judges you, doesn't explain things and comes off very uncaring
in Tryon, NC |
Excellent staff. Poorly managed by physician. Doctor walks you to checkout and reads slip to staff. Only spent 5 min in room with me after waiting 25 minutes.
Have you seen Dr. Aneeta Gupta, MD?
Are you Dr. Gupta?

Compare Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Clinical Neurophysiology
      •  Board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine

Dr. Gupta has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gupta's Board Certifications

• Epilepsy
      • Essential Tremor
      • Hydrocephalus
      • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
      • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
      • Myasthenia Gravis
      • Temporal Arteritis
      • Tension Headache
      • Thrombosis
      • Torticollis
      • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
      • Traumatic Brain Injury
      • Tremor
      • Trigeminal Neuralgia
      • Vasculitis
      • Vertigo

• Hindi

Dr. Gupta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gupta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Clinical Neurophysiology