Dr. Aneeta Gupta, MD

Dr. Aneeta Gupta, MD

Clinical Neurophysiology  |
Dr. Aneeta Gupta, MD is a clinical neurophysiology doctor who practices in Hendersonville, NC. She is 57 years old.

50 Hospital Dr Ste 1A

Hendersonville, NC 28792

• American Republic
  • CoreSource
  • EBS-RMSCO
  • First Choice Health

Learn about Dr. Gupta

See how frequently Dr. Gupta performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Migraine

Dr. Gupta's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Clinical Neurophysiology

• Huntington's Disease
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Lyme Disease
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vasculitis
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Gupta is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gupta has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Gupta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gupta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gupta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gupta to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Gupta's Performance
in Asheville, NC |
My husband was extremely sick when he began treatment with Dr.Gupta. With her absolutely excellent treatment, frequent assessments, testing he is well on his way to full recovery! Her ability to diagnose and treat is outstanding. She listens to both patient and spouse; she is never rushed with us. We love her and are so appreciative of her care. We would definitely recommend her.
Candler, NC |
Dr. Gupta is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. Her main goal is to actually HELP individuals who may be suffering from sleep apnea and are yet unaware. I wasted so much time seeking help thru the hospital system in Asheville with below par results--such frustration!! Dr. Gupta was recommended to me by another physician as many of her patients were sharing their positive and quick results. Highly recommend--now in the Biltmore Park complex next to the YMCA.
in MILL SPRING, NC |
DR. GUPTA WAS VERY PATIENT AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. SEEMED TO TRUELY CARE ABOUT MY WELL-BEING.
in Hendersonville, NC |
After visiting other neurologists in the area who lacked the wisdom and experience to make a correct diagnosis we were referred to Dr. Aneeta Gupta who knows her stuff. An incredible doctor!
in Columbus, NC |
I have been going to this sweet lady's office since march I love the staff and her. The office is always clean. She has help me and my family with any questions we have had since I have been having my medical problems.
in Newland, NC |
Am a referral from TriCare. Dr. Gupta was professional and made sure all my questions were answered before I left the consult. Office was well staffed and I felt at ease through out the process. Highly recommend.
North Carolina |
If I could rate her as a zero, I would. The only redeeming value about this incompetent "doctor" is her office staff, an anomaly, apparently, in Neurology practices. After going without any grand mal seizures for more than 20 years, I experienced my first one under her care last summer. She treated me as though we were living in the dark ages again; blamed me for me it as though I had only experienced this horrible, depersonalizing event due to being afflicted by demons. I could educate you more
in InBlack Mountain NC |
I had a very good experience with Doctor Gupta. My PCP called her and asked if she would see me ASAP. Dr. Gupta's office left a message on my home phone immediately and called me @ 8:15 AM to tell me they were going to fit me right in. I had little use of my right arm so her staff started trying to take my info over the phone to make it easier. Dr. Gupta was efficient, honest, direct. She made an uncomfortable procedure as painless as possible due to her expertise. The follow up visit was great.
Knoxville, TN |
I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Gupta she is very smart and is fabulous with explaining what is going on. I love that she is honest and real when talking with you she is not a doctor that will sugar coat the situation which I personality admire since I have MS and don't need another doctor telling me " everything is fine and will be" I would most definitely recommend her 100%
Fletcher, NC |
Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable and caring. Highly recommend. Diagnosed when other doctors couldn't. My hero.
in Asheville, NC |
Was referred by PCP to Dr. Gupta for nerve damage to my lower leg. Dr. Gupta was an excellent diagnostician and had extensive knowledge of the nervous system. All additional tests needed were performed in the office. It is a single physician office that provides a family environment. The office staff knows you by name when you walk in the door and wait times were all under 10 mins. All calls placed to the office were returned the same day with quick resolution to any questions. Highly recmd
in Hendersonville, NC |
very understanding and knowledgeable about my illness
in Rutherfordton, NC |
I was referred to Dr. Gupta one year ago regarding my tentative diagnosis of Parkinson's Disease. I had previously seen another neurologist and was not satisfied with my treatment and was unsure of my diagnosis. Upon meeting Dr. Gupta, I knew I had found the right neurologist for my treatment. She was kind and professional, quickly confirmed my diagnosis, explained my disease and its possible progression, described ways in which this progression could be managed. She gave me hope for the future.
in Pisgah Forest NC |
Dr Gupta has been the only neurologist to manage my migraines now for 4 years. Her staff is very polite and helpful at all times.
Lake Lure, NC |
Dr. Gupta was very caring and polite during my initial consultation 2015. Her experience and knowledge is very refreshing; offering a variety of treatment options. Her staff was very helpful and nice. I felt she has provided excellent care regarding my Migraines.
Brevard, NC |
She doesn't listen, she judges you, doesn't explain things and comes off very uncaring
in Tryon, NC |
Excellent staff. Poorly managed by physician. Doctor walks you to checkout and reads slip to staff. Only spent 5 min in room with me after waiting 25 minutes.
Have you seen Dr. Aneeta Gupta, MD?
Are you Dr. Gupta?