Dr. Aneesh Gupta, MD

Dr. Aneesh Gupta, MD

Addiction Medicine  ·
Male
Dr. Aneesh Gupta, MD is an addiction medicine specialist in Suwanee, GA. He specializes in addiction medicine, pain medicine, and more.Read his story

3473 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd Ste D

Suwanee, GA 30024

Learn about Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta's Experience

Dr. Gupta's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Addiction Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Gupta's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gupta "Our Clinic is staffed by Board Certified Physicians. We offer Convenient and Affordable Chronic Pain Management, Addiction Treatment Services, Suboxone Buprenorphine and Naltrexone for Opioid Dependence, Urgent Care Services, LOW T(Testosterone) Replacement therapy, Traumatic Brain Injury Evaluation,Weight-Loss Management, Mental Health, Women's Health, Sports Physicals, Auto Injury Care, Functional, Integrative and Holistic Medicine, Skin Care. We wanted to open Affordable, Convenient, Walk-in clinic where patients can come without having to Worry about Cost of Medical Care, Big Bills, Taking time off Work and having to wait for Hours and at the same time get Quality Medical Care. We are easily Accessible by Phone and Facebook. No Appointments Necessary. We are a Walk-in Clinic. Affordable Quality Care.Same Day Appointment or Walk-In.Please contact us at 4704248888 to make an appointment. Chronic Pain Patients must have required Paperwork ( ID and Medical Records/Imaging Studies) if you want to Walk in. We're ready and prepared to offer you the Best Treatment and Advice available. We are committed to Practicing Safe and Ethical Medical Care. As Always, We'll treat you with Respect and Compassion. Allow us to help you get back to living! Your Doctor for Life. Fast MD 4 You Walk-In Urgent Care & Pain Clinic, 3473 Lawrenceville- Suwanee Road Suite D, Suwanee, Gwinnett, GA 30024 Phone 470 4248888 F 470 235- 7317"

This content was provided by Dr. Gupta "TO LISTEN. TO SEARCH. TO HEAL.  BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, TO CARE"

• Addiction Medicine
  • Emergency Medicine
  • Pain Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Gupta is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gupta has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Gupta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gupta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gupta's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta?
Dr. Gupta's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aneesh Gupta, MD
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. AJ is worth checking out ! There are not 5 patients scheduled for a 15 minute slot here, I've never waited more than 5 minutes. I've never felt rushed. I've never felt like he was not listening. He is not the Dr. To walk in, write a prescription and then tell you when to reschedule while...Read More
Adele in Flowery Branch – Apr 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aneesh Gupta, MD?
They are nice. The place is clean and comfortable with good smells. They care for you
Mohammedkenneh in Dacula – Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aneesh Gupta, MD?
Dr. Gupta has been so professional and easy to communicate with and makes the entire experience flawless in my opinion. I am pleased to see that he takes time to know his patients personally and is someone that is easy to trust. Thank you for all that you do!
Nicholas C. in Alpharetta, GA – Nov 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aneesh Gupta, MD?
Dr AJ and his staff are absolutely amazing and life savers. I've been seeing him for over 2 years now and they have been so helpful in my recovery process. I would definitely recommend Dr. AJ to anyone who is struggling with addiction.
Suwanee, GA – Oct 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aneesh Gupta, MD?
Dr. AJ is one of the most compassionate doctors I have seen. I have been in and out of hospitals for the past few months. I have suffered needlessly, and I have endured many tests. Dr. AJ is one of only two doctors who seemed to have cared about my well being and recovery. He has listened to me...Read More
atlanta, Ga – Oct 17, 2017
Thank you so much for your kind words. We look...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Gupta?