Dr. Andy Fine, MD

Dr. Andy Fine, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

We strive for comprehensive, friendly, cost effective, prompt primary care that is open to complementing traditional evidence based medicine, with alternative care when appropriate. We give same day service, use electronic records and prescribing to do your refills easily with maximum convenience to you. We have a well-trained reliable staff that doesn't end the work day until all open questions, test results, and refill tasks are finished. That day. We bring value to health care with an emphasis on high quality without high cost.

Dr. Andy Fine, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Littleton, CO. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Fine is affiliated with Penrose-St. Francis Health Services and Littleton Adventist Hospital.

Dr. Fine's Experience

See how Dr. Fine's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fine

Dr. Fine accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Fine has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fine to family and friends
    1.9
    Dr. Fine Says:

Our office takes all feedback seriously. We welcome feedback, because listening to what our patients say allows us to continuously improve our office quality. We can, and will, do better about trying to give adequate time to meet each patient's needs. While we have a busy practice, that is not an excuse for anyone to feel rushed. We are committed to both patient satisfaction and good medicine!

Dr. Fine's Performance
    Littleton, CO |
    Does not listen to problem. I had bee. previously diagnosed with psoriasis but lost the doctor when changing insurance and told Dr fine about it and he refused to believe me and misdiagnosed it. He looks annoyed when you ask questions and today actually walked out of the room while I was asking a question. I've come back 3 times now for an allergy test and haven't gotten it once. CLEARLY does not care about his patients. DO NOT GO HERE IF YOU WANT A GOOD DOCTOR!!!
    Denver, CO |
    My elderly father-in-law was a patient of Dr. Fine's. My mother-in-law had noticed some changes in his behavior since the beginning of 2017, and they were steadily getting worse. He couldn't remember words, he would ramble on about topics, and he would get angry and frustrated. She told Dr. Fine, and Dr. Fine said "Old people get demented". Well, two weeks ago my father-in-law went to the ER at Littleton Adventist Hospital. Following a CT scan, he was diagnosed with a huge malignant brain tumor.
    Englewood, CO |
    The front desk staff is extremely rude and incompetent. When my doctor did not show up for my appointment, no one called me to cancel my appointment. The lady at the front desk blamed me for "not checking my messages" and was very condescending.
    in Centennial |
    As others have mentioned...this is a Dr. out for money not patient interest. His staff lied to my wife when told the "mandatory intake visit" would be covered even if we only have 1 physical a year. $250 bill later the office refused to re-code it to fix the issue. He then told me I was overweight and needed to return 4 times this year...at $250/ea. I could just hire a physical trainer and have them call in with my weight. Thanks, but not thanks! I won't pay this bill out of sheer justice.
    in Littleton, CO |
    Dr. Fine was by far the worst doctor I have ever seen. He didn't listen to anything I had to say about the care I had received from my previous physician of two years except to tell me that doctor didn't know what he was doing. I had tried to tell him about previous spinal injections I had received but he didn't care to hear about them, just proceeded to give me an injection without telling me what it was I was receiving. He spent about 3 minutes total examining me.
    in Littleton |
    Address is wrong, doctor is perpetually unavailable, phones are rarely answered, mesaages are infrequently returned, exit process is slow and unreliable. The nurse forgot to write down the dosage I was supposed to receive on my Rx, and I only found out when I got to the pharmacy hours after she was supposed to have called it in. I had to call her and tell her what the doctor had told her to call into the pharmacy for me. How this office hasn't accidentally killed someone yet, I'm not sure.
    Englewood, CO |
    Dr. Fine has refused to call back and when you call into the office you have to leave a message and no one calls you back. You only get someone to talk if you are scheduling an appointment with them. They took blood work and I was told they were sending in mail but nothing has arrived or I have not been informed about results since my August appointment. No one will call me back and no one will refill my blood pressure medication. I am worried that something bad will happen to me without it.
    in Englewood, CO |
    I will never return to doctor fine!!! Every time I have been in for an appointment ( 6 times) there has been an issue. He is unresponsive and rude, as well as I have waited up to 1 hr if I don't get in before 7:30. He put me on the same medication I was on and made follow up visits every other week for what seemed to be no other reason other than to charge more money. I would never pick a his doctors office for anyone in my family, parents or kids.
    Littleton, CO |
    I was excited because he accepts Medicaid, but when I walked in, the waiting room was full, and I had to wait about an hour to get seen (after my appointment time). Further, he saw me for maybe three minutes, gave me a shot of something for the pain in my arm (he said it was cortizone, but they were pre-filled shot vials in a jar in the cupboard), wrote me a referral/script, and then created new issues for me (unrelated to my visit and unnecessary). When leaving, there is another waiting room!
    Time spent with patient is unbelievably brief. Doesn't ask for questions. Barely listens to patient. Acts as though the patient is preventing him from doing something more important.
    in Englewood, CO |
    I came in for a serious problem and he was rude and made me cry. He treated me like I was an annoyance and refused to believe me when I told him my problems. I will never go back to him. I prefer a doctor that treats me with basic respect and dignity.
    in Denver, CO |
    Made my first visit with Dr. Fine for virus like symptoms that had been persisting for a couple of weeks. My initial contact with the office staff when I arrived for my appointment was very poor. They showed zero concern, were very rude and rushed. Dr. Fine took a sample of my blood to test for anything outstanding. After the results came in, I had to essentially battle with one of the associates for him to call me back with some interpretation of the results. He never did.
    in Denver, CO |
    Would not listen to my concerns. Went in to get approval for an MRI that another Dr. was certain I needed do to pain, numbness and tingling in my arms. He said the other Dr. did not know what he was talking about and that I needed to get a massage. Wasn't concerned about my back pain but wanted to prescribe some meds because I sounded congested. A complete joke of a doctor, should have his license revoked. I will never go back and I suggest that no one else use this so called doctor either.
    Centennial |
    I've been going to Dr Fine for year . i think His office has gotten to big on one on one , rushed visit. Staff is very rude and not competent. Fill script wrong or dont fill at all. Should not take more then 5 day for a refill, still waiting. Will call again.
    in Parker, CO |
    I waited to write this until after several appts. The front desk staff was so-so but helpful if nothing else. The nurses were spectacular. We didn't feel like the providers read charts before coming into the room, no one seemed to ever know why we were there. We picked Dr. Fine b/c he was a Medicaid provider and internist and we had a specific problem we were trying to figure out. He addressed it in the first visit but subsequent visits weren't focused on that. I timed last visit: 3 min.
    in Littleton, CO |
    I am horrified that I gave a new neighbor from out of state his number to call. She too is an MD and found him to be rude and hurried. She couldn't believe I recommended him?! He was rude and hurried with me too but I felt like at least he seemed to have a solid base of knowledge. He is condescending when speaking to you and I left there crying on more than one occasion. I have not returned and need a doctor but now have to find a new one :(
    Littleton, CO |
    Constantly has new drz can never get in they make u wait well past appointment time horrible bed side manners spend only a few min with you and dont listen to your concerns litterally say i dont know go to the hospital then hospital says go to primary care act like got degrer out of a cracker jack box
    in Denver, CO |
    Take a number and wait your turn, His staff is rude and seem unhappy at all times. If your lucky to see the Doctor expect no more than a five min. visit. Better ask questions if you want any medical information. Try calling to make an appointment it is a joke. His attitude when complaining to him is that he is a Doctor not an administrator. He should learn that it is his name on the door and it is his reputation on the line.
    Littleton, CO |
    Dr. Fine's goal seems to be milking as much $ as he can from Medicaid. He forces you to make appointments for simple refills of B.P. medicine on a 90 day interval when historically other Doctors have asked for patients to come in annualy. He does this with other meds and other ailments as well. You can hear people complain about these demanded visits from patients in the waiting room. He is the kind of Doctor that will force Medicaid to cancel the program. What a shame to allow him to continue!!
    in Seneca, SC |
    Would not treat a Veteran who paid in advance that has been on the road raising money for charity for 18 months. Pretty sorry in my opinion
    in Highlands Ranch |
    The office staff does not have it together. Dr. Fine only deals with govt insurance but doesn't know how to write a script for government insurance. I am still dealing with trying to get scripts from an appointment from a month an a half ago that I have have been taking for 3 years. He has told his staff explicitly NOT to write prior authorizations! Because he is understaffed. It is not a good place to go, but the only place you may have an option to go if this is your insurance.
    in Denver, CO |
    I was incredibly disappointed with this practitioner. Dr. Fine spent very little time with me, and I did not feel that he listened to my concerns. He did not answer my questions with thought or patience, and the experience felt very rushed. Dr. Fine also gave me a treatment without thoroughly explaining it, and had the nerve to charge me a ridiculous amount of money for this treatment that I never asked for or had explained to me. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone- ever.
    in Englewood, CO |
    I do refer to his office for he is close and takes any insurance! He is a rarity to see and he makes his NP and PA's miserable!!! Dr Fine is quite capable yet after 1st appointment don't expect any eye contact from that point on. Also, just knocked out a wall, let go all front desk and it is near impossible to contact them sad to say, an hour wait last visit at least and paperwork for referrals is not getting completed over n over! Sincere..Pam C
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr. Fine himself is great. His NP, Maureen Parker, is terrible and rude.
    excellent
    in Littleton, CO |
    In 4 visits we have hardly exchanged 100 words. It's in and out on to the next patient. The staff is abysmal. They couldn't care less. I have had 4 blood tests done here and each time I have had to call multiple times to find out results. I have now been waiting 10 days to find out my latest results. In spite of several calls to the office I have heard nothing. They just filled my old prescription. No idea if it is really working properly. I am looking for a new doctor.
    in Englewood, CO |
    I have never met the Dr. himself and frankly it wouldn't matter! They do not answer their phones, cannot write prescriptions, says system is down, sends patients to URGENT CARE for a sinus infection because wait for it............once again they are down and never has a Dr. on call for them. They do not take vitals, they simply want to write a narcotic script and get you out of their way to take on the next patient who wants a narcotic. HORRIBLE. THEY ARE A DISPENSING DR ONLY!!!!
    Have you seen Dr. Andy Fine, MD?
    Are you Dr. Fine?

Dr. Fine's Care Philosophy

Dr. Fine says...

Dr. Fine's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

• Metro Denver Health and Wellness Commission, 2006
      • Executive Committee, University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine Academy of Medical Educators, 2009
      • medical student teaching award, university of colorado school of medicine, 2007
      • Medical Student Teaching Award, University of Colorado School of Medicine, 2008
      • Phi Beta Kappa, 1990
      • president, South Metro Denver Medical Society, 2002
      • Community Advisory Board, University of Denver, Pioneer Leadership Program, 2006
      • American Medical Association National Emerging Leaders in Medicine Award, 2000
      • Medical Education Committee, Colorado Health Foundation, 2006

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fine's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1990

• Other Education
      Colorado Medical Society Board Of Directors

Completed in 2004

Dr. Fine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Alternative Care