Dr. Andy M. Fine, MD

Dr. Andy M. Fine, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 48 years old

We strive for comprehensive, friendly, cost effective, prompt primary care that is open to complementing traditional evidence based medicine, with alternative care when appropriate. We give same day service, use electronic records and prescribing to do your refills easily with maximum convenience to you. We have a well-trained reliable staff that doesn't end the work day until all open questions, test results, and refill tasks are finished. That day. We bring value to health care with an emphasis on high quality without high cost.Read more

Andy Fine, M.D., P.C.
7720 S Broadway Ste 590
Littleton, CO 80122 Get Directions
Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence

Dr. Fine is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Fine's Experience

See how Dr. Fine's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fine

Dr. Fine accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Fine has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Fine
Dr. Fine's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (127)
Dr. Fine Says:

Our office takes all feedback seriously. We welcome feedback, because listening to what our patients say allows us to continuously improve our office quality. We can, and will, do better about trying to give adequate time to meet each patient's needs. While we have a busy practice, that is not an excuse for anyone to feel rushed. We are committed to both patient satisfaction and good medicine!

in Englewood, CO |
I will never return to doctor fine!!! Every time I have been in for an appointment ( 6 times) there has been an issue. He is unresponsive and rude, as well as I have waited up to 1 hr if I don't get in before 7:30. He put me on the same medication I was on and made follow up visits every other week for what seemed to be no other reason other than to charge more money. I would never pick a his doctors office for anyone in my family, parents or kids.
Littleton, CO |
I was excited because he accepts Medicaid, but when I walked in, the waiting room was full, and I had to wait about an hour to get seen (after my appointment time). Further, he saw me for maybe three minutes, gave me a shot of something for the pain in my arm (he said it was cortizone, but they were pre-filled shot vials in a jar in the cupboard), wrote me a referral/script, and then created new issues for me (unrelated to my visit and unnecessary). When leaving, there is another waiting room!
Time spent with patient is unbelievably brief. Doesn't ask for questions. Barely listens to patient. Acts as though the patient is preventing him from doing something more important.
in Englewood, CO |
I came in for a serious problem and he was rude and made me cry. He treated me like I was an annoyance and refused to believe me when I told him my problems. I will never go back to him. I prefer a doctor that treats me with basic respect and dignity.
in Denver, CO |
Made my first visit with Dr. Fine for virus like symptoms that had been persisting for a couple of weeks. My initial contact with the office staff when I arrived for my appointment was very poor. They showed zero concern, were very rude and rushed. Dr. Fine took a sample of my blood to test for anything outstanding. After the results came in, I had to essentially battle with one of the associates for him to call me back with some interpretation of the results. He never did.
in Denver, CO |
Would not listen to my concerns. Went in to get approval for an MRI that another Dr. was certain I needed do to pain, numbness and tingling in my arms. He said the other Dr. did not know what he was talking about and that I needed to get a massage. Wasn't concerned about my back pain but wanted to prescribe some meds because I sounded congested. A complete joke of a doctor, should have his license revoked. I will never go back and I suggest that no one else use this so called doctor either.
Centennial |
I've been going to Dr Fine for year . i think His office has gotten to big on one on one , rushed visit. Staff is very rude and not competent. Fill script wrong or dont fill at all. Should not take more then 5 day for a refill, still waiting. Will call again.
in Parker, CO |
I waited to write this until after several appts. The front desk staff was so-so but helpful if nothing else. The nurses were spectacular. We didn't feel like the providers read charts before coming into the room, no one seemed to ever know why we were there. We picked Dr. Fine b/c he was a Medicaid provider and internist and we had a specific problem we were trying to figure out. He addressed it in the first visit but subsequent visits weren't focused on that. I timed last visit: 3 min.
in Littleton, CO |
I am horrified that I gave a new neighbor from out of state his number to call. She too is an MD and found him to be rude and hurried. She couldn't believe I recommended him?! He was rude and hurried with me too but I felt like at least he seemed to have a solid base of knowledge. He is condescending when speaking to you and I left there crying on more than one occasion. I have not returned and need a doctor but now have to find a new one :(
Littleton, CO |
Constantly has new drz can never get in they make u wait well past appointment time horrible bed side manners spend only a few min with you and dont listen to your concerns litterally say i dont know go to the hospital then hospital says go to primary care act like got degrer out of a cracker jack box
in Denver, CO |
Take a number and wait your turn, His staff is rude and seem unhappy at all times. If your lucky to see the Doctor expect no more than a five min. visit. Better ask questions if you want any medical information. Try calling to make an appointment it is a joke. His attitude when complaining to him is that he is a Doctor not an administrator. He should learn that it is his name on the door and it is his reputation on the line.
Littleton, CO |
Dr. Fine's goal seems to be milking as much $ as he can from Medicaid. He forces you to make appointments for simple refills of B.P. medicine on a 90 day interval when historically other Doctors have asked for patients to come in annualy. He does this with other meds and other ailments as well. You can hear people complain about these demanded visits from patients in the waiting room. He is the kind of Doctor that will force Medicaid to cancel the program. What a shame to allow him to continue!!
in Seneca, SC |
Would not treat a Veteran who paid in advance that has been on the road raising money for charity for 18 months. Pretty sorry in my opinion
in Highlands Ranch |
The office staff does not have it together. Dr. Fine only deals with govt insurance but doesn't know how to write a script for government insurance. I am still dealing with trying to get scripts from an appointment from a month an a half ago that I have have been taking for 3 years. He has told his staff explicitly NOT to write prior authorizations! Because he is understaffed. It is not a good place to go, but the only place you may have an option to go if this is your insurance.
in Denver, CO |
I was incredibly disappointed with this practitioner. Dr. Fine spent very little time with me, and I did not feel that he listened to my concerns. He did not answer my questions with thought or patience, and the experience felt very rushed. Dr. Fine also gave me a treatment without thoroughly explaining it, and had the nerve to charge me a ridiculous amount of money for this treatment that I never asked for or had explained to me. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone- ever.
in Englewood, CO |
I do refer to his office for he is close and takes any insurance! He is a rarity to see and he makes his NP and PA's miserable!!! Dr Fine is quite capable yet after 1st appointment don't expect any eye contact from that point on. Also, just knocked out a wall, let go all front desk and it is near impossible to contact them sad to say, an hour wait last visit at least and paperwork for referrals is not getting completed over n over! Sincere..Pam C
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Fine himself is great. His NP, Maureen Parker, is terrible and rude.
excellent
in Littleton, CO |
In 4 visits we have hardly exchanged 100 words. It's in and out on to the next patient. The staff is abysmal. They couldn't care less. I have had 4 blood tests done here and each time I have had to call multiple times to find out results. I have now been waiting 10 days to find out my latest results. In spite of several calls to the office I have heard nothing. They just filled my old prescription. No idea if it is really working properly. I am looking for a new doctor.
in Englewood, CO |
I have never met the Dr. himself and frankly it wouldn't matter! They do not answer their phones, cannot write prescriptions, says system is down, sends patients to URGENT CARE for a sinus infection because wait for it............once again they are down and never has a Dr. on call for them. They do not take vitals, they simply want to write a narcotic script and get you out of their way to take on the next patient who wants a narcotic. HORRIBLE. THEY ARE A DISPENSING DR ONLY!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Andy M. Fine, MD?
Are you Dr. Fine?

Dr. Fine's Care Philosophy

Dr. Fine says...

Dr. Fine's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fine's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1990

• Other Education
    Colorado Medical Society Board Of Directors

Completed in 2004

Dr. Fine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Alternative Care