Dr. Andy M. Fine, MD

Dr. Andy M. Fine, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 48 years old

Andy Fine, M.D., P.C.
Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence

Dr. Fine is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Fine's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Fine's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Internal Medicinenull

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Fine

Dr. Fine accepts 15 insurance carriers

15 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Fine has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Fine

Dr. Fine's Review Details
      2 based on 131 responses
      Experience with Dr. Fine
      Dr. Fine's Office & Staff
        10 – 15 minutes (120)
      Dr. Fine says

Our office takes all feedback seriously. We welcome feedback, because listening to what our patients say allows us to continuously improve our office quality. We can, and will, do better about trying to give adequate time to meet each patient's needs. While we have a busy practice, that is not an excuse for anyone to feel rushed. We are committed to both patient satisfaction and good medicine!

in Parker, CO |
      I waited to write this until after several appts. The front desk staff was so-so but helpful if nothing else. The nurses were spectacular. We didn't feel like the providers read charts before coming into the room, no one seemed to ever know why we were there. We picked Dr. Fine b/c he was a Medicaid provider and internist and we had a specific problem we were trying to figure out. He addressed it in the first visit but subsequent visits weren't focused on that. I timed last visit: 3 min.
      in Littleton, CO |
      I am horrified that I gave a new neighbor from out of state his number to call. She too is an MD and found him to be rude and hurried. She couldn't believe I recommended him?! He was rude and hurried with me too but I felt like at least he seemed to have a solid base of knowledge. He is condescending when speaking to you and I left there crying on more than one occasion. I have not returned and need a doctor but now have to find a new one :(
      Littleton, CO |
      Constantly has new drz can never get in they make u wait well past appointment time horrible bed side manners spend only a few min with you and dont listen to your concerns litterally say i dont know go to the hospital then hospital says go to primary care act like got degrer out of a cracker jack box
      in Denver, CO |
      Take a number and wait your turn, His staff is rude and seem unhappy at all times. If your lucky to see the Doctor expect no more than a five min. visit. Better ask questions if you want any medical information. Try calling to make an appointment it is a joke. His attitude when complaining to him is that he is a Doctor not an administrator. He should learn that it is his name on the door and it is his reputation on the line.
      Littleton, CO |
      Dr. Fine's goal seems to be milking as much $ as he can from Medicaid. He forces you to make appointments for simple refills of B.P. medicine on a 90 day interval when historically other Doctors have asked for patients to come in annualy. He does this with other meds and other ailments as well. You can hear people complain about these demanded visits from patients in the waiting room. He is the kind of Doctor that will force Medicaid to cancel the program. What a shame to allow him to continue!!
      in Seneca, SC |
      Would not treat a Veteran who paid in advance that has been on the road raising money for charity for 18 months. Pretty sorry in my opinion
      in Highlands Ranch |
      The office staff does not have it together. Dr. Fine only deals with govt insurance but doesn't know how to write a script for government insurance. I am still dealing with trying to get scripts from an appointment from a month an a half ago that I have have been taking for 3 years. He has told his staff explicitly NOT to write prior authorizations! Because he is understaffed. It is not a good place to go, but the only place you may have an option to go if this is your insurance.
      in Denver, CO |
      I was incredibly disappointed with this practitioner. Dr. Fine spent very little time with me, and I did not feel that he listened to my concerns. He did not answer my questions with thought or patience, and the experience felt very rushed. Dr. Fine also gave me a treatment without thoroughly explaining it, and had the nerve to charge me a ridiculous amount of money for this treatment that I never asked for or had explained to me. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone- ever.
      in Englewood, CO |
      I do refer to his office for he is close and takes any insurance! He is a rarity to see and he makes his NP and PA's miserable!!! Dr Fine is quite capable yet after 1st appointment don't expect any eye contact from that point on. Also, just knocked out a wall, let go all front desk and it is near impossible to contact them sad to say, an hour wait last visit at least and paperwork for referrals is not getting completed over n over! Sincere..Pam C
      in Denver, CO |
      Dr. Fine himself is great. His NP, Maureen Parker, is terrible and rude.
      excellent
      in Littleton, CO |
      In 4 visits we have hardly exchanged 100 words. It's in and out on to the next patient. The staff is abysmal. They couldn't care less. I have had 4 blood tests done here and each time I have had to call multiple times to find out results. I have now been waiting 10 days to find out my latest results. In spite of several calls to the office I have heard nothing. They just filled my old prescription. No idea if it is really working properly. I am looking for a new doctor.
      in Englewood, CO |
      I have never met the Dr. himself and frankly it wouldn't matter! They do not answer their phones, cannot write prescriptions, says system is down, sends patients to URGENT CARE for a sinus infection because wait for it............once again they are down and never has a Dr. on call for them. They do not take vitals, they simply want to write a narcotic script and get you out of their way to take on the next patient who wants a narcotic. HORRIBLE. THEY ARE A DISPENSING DR ONLY!!!!
      Have you seen Dr. Fine?

• Irrigation of Ear
      • Pain Management
      • Stress Management
      • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine

• Other Education
        Colorado Medical Society Board Of Directors

Completed in 2004

• Metro Denver Health and Wellness Commission, 2006
        • Executive Committee, University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine Academy of Medical Educators, 2009
        • medical student teaching award, university of colorado school of medicine, 2007
        • Medical Student Teaching Award, University of Colorado School of Medicine, 2008
        • Phi Beta Kappa, 1990
        • president, South Metro Denver Medical Society, 2002
        • Community Advisory Board, University of Denver, Pioneer Leadership Program, 2006
        • American Medical Association National Emerging Leaders in Medicine Award, 2000
        • Medical Education Committee, Colorado Health Foundation, 2006

×

Dr. Fine's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Internal Medicine
      • Board certified in Internal Medicine
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Fine

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Fine's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
      10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Fine

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Fine's Care Philosophy

We strive for comprehensive, friendly, cost effective, prompt primary care that is open to complementing traditional evidence based medicine, with alternative care when appropriate. We give same day service, use electronic records and prescribing to do your refills easily with maximum convenience to you. We have a well-trained reliable staff that doesn't end the work day until all open questions, test results, and refill tasks are finished. That day. We bring value to health care with an emphasis on high quality without high cost.

Dr. Fine says...