Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD

19 Reviews
Dr. Giorgadze

Institute For Behavioral Medcn

4015 S Cobb Dr SE Ste 120 Smyrna, GA 30080

Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Smyrna, GA and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Tsmu in 1998 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

At a glance

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Giorgadze accepts

Dr. Giorgadze accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Giorgadze's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Giorgadze's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Conversion Disorder
  • Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
  • Ketamine Infusions
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Suicidal Ideation

Dr. Giorgadze's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Giorgadze?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Giorgadze

Dr. Giorgadze?
Dr. Giorgadze's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD
Dr. G is a phenomenal doctor! I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experiences with him. He is incredibly intelligent and approaches his patients with care, understanding, warmth, logic, common sense, and, of course, the application of his amazing education. He understands exactly what you are experiencing, even though you may not be able to explain it yourself. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone needing his skill set for your health needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
I wish I would have found him sooner. He knows what he’s doing in a field where others try, but don’t have the experience. I went to a local physician initially, only to end up in questionable conditions and wondering about my safety, (it was a dr renting space in a spa-type setting). I then found Dr. G.. He’s compassionate, kind and has much experience with infusions. I feel safe in his care, and that’s huge for me! It’s worth the plane or car trip, there is that much of a difference!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
Dr. G. is an amazing doctor. He really cares about his patients. His ketamine clinic has helped me so much. I recommend him to any person that suffers from depression and anxiety and normal antidepressants are not effective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
Great and compassionate doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
Dr. G and Ketamine infusion changed my life for the better. I noticed relief and improvement around my fourth infusion. I had been depressed for years with no help from prescribed antidepressants and therapy. I would recommend this treatment to anyone struggling with overwelming depression and anxiety. It is a process so be patient for the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
Dr. Giorgadze literally saved my life! For 2 years, I suffered with treatment resistant depression and severe anxiety. As I sank lower and lower and was considering suicide as the only answer, I made an appointment with Dr. Giorgadze who thoroughly explained Ketamine infusions as a possible treatment alternative. After receiving the infusions, my depression and anxiety are totally gone and I am once again, in love with life! I encourage anyone who is suffering to make an appointment with Dr "G".
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
Dr. Giorgadze is the man! Go see him if you suffer from treatment-resistant depression. He is one of the only psychiatrists willing to offer the life-saving ketamine infusion therapy for depression. Without him I would not be able to go to school or function. He is always prompt to respond to emails and it is always easy to set up appointments with him as well. Thank you Dr. Giorgadze.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
Dr. G. was very kind and understanding about my decades of depression. He explained well how the ketamine works. I tried all the different anti-depressants over the years, and none of them worked for me. After six ketamine treatments, my depression was gone! It has stayed gone for the eight months since my treatments. I now just use the ketamine nasal spray for maintenance. I am SO glad I found Dr. G. and the ketamine!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
Dr. Giorgadze is very prompt and efficient when it comes to dealing with his client's. He is always on time, displays empathy and is always aiming to better every person he sees no matter the situation. If you want positive change, I highly recommend Dr. Giorgadze aka Dr.G!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
I have suffered from treatment resistant major depression and PTSD for years and seen many doctors. Dr. G is by far the most knowledgeable, compassionate and professional doctor I have ever had. The Ketamine treatments have been a literal miracle for me. 8 months remission. I have never experienced this kind of true love of life. Thanks Dr. G!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Giorgadze?

Prudent pharmacology - e.g. only when indicated and with fewer as possible medications to achieve desired effect.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry