Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD

Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry  |
Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry doctor who practices in Smyrna, GA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

4015 S Cobb Dr SE Ste 120

Smyrna, GA 30080

Learn about Dr. Giorgadze

Dr. Giorgadze's Experience

Dr. Giorgadze's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry

This content was provided by Dr. Giorgadze "Prudent pharmacology - e.g. only when indicated and with fewer as possible medications to achieve desired effect. "

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Conversion Disorder
  • Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Suicidal Ideation

• Ketamine Infusions

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Tsmu
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Tsmu
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Emory Univ Med Sch
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Emory Univ Med Sch
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Giorgadze has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Giorgadze does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Giorgadze and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Giorgadze's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Giorgadze to family and friends
Dr. Giorgadze's Performance
Memphis TN |
Dr. G and Ketamine infusion changed my life for the better. I noticed relief and improvement around my fourth infusion. I had been depressed for years with no help from prescribed antidepressants and therapy. I would recommend this treatment to anyone struggling with overwelming depression and anxiety. It is a process so be patient for the results.
in Hayesville, N.C. |
Dr. Giorgadze literally saved my life! For 2 years, I suffered with treatment resistant depression and severe anxiety. As I sank lower and lower and was considering suicide as the only answer, I made an appointment with Dr. Giorgadze who thoroughly explained Ketamine infusions as a possible treatment alternative. After receiving the infusions, my depression and anxiety are totally gone and I am once again, in love with life! I encourage anyone who is suffering to make an appointment with Dr "G".
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Giorgadze is the man! Go see him if you suffer from treatment-resistant depression. He is one of the only psychiatrists willing to offer the life-saving ketamine infusion therapy for depression. Without him I would not be able to go to school or function. He is always prompt to respond to emails and it is always easy to set up appointments with him as well. Thank you Dr. Giorgadze.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. G. was very kind and understanding about my decades of depression. He explained well how the ketamine works. I tried all the different anti-depressants over the years, and none of them worked for me. After six ketamine treatments, my depression was gone! It has stayed gone for the eight months since my treatments. I now just use the ketamine nasal spray for maintenance. I am SO glad I found Dr. G. and the ketamine!!
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Giorgadze is very prompt and efficient when it comes to dealing with his client's. He is always on time, displays empathy and is always aiming to better every person he sees no matter the situation. If you want positive change, I highly recommend Dr. Giorgadze aka Dr.G!
La Grange, KY |
I have suffered from treatment resistant major depression and PTSD for years and seen many doctors. Dr. G is by far the most knowledgeable, compassionate and professional doctor I have ever had. The Ketamine treatments have been a literal miracle for me. 8 months remission. I have never experienced this kind of true love of life. Thanks Dr. G!
Atlanta, GA |
Compassionate and extremely thoughtful with specialization in psychopharmacology.
Have you seen Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
Are you Dr. Giorgadze?