Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD

Adult PsychiatryMaleAge 46

Dr. Giorgadze

Institute For Behavioral Medcn

4015 S Cobb Dr SE Smyrna, GA 30080

Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD is a Adult Psychiatry Specialist in Smyrna, GA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Giorgadze to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Adult Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Giorgadze's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Giorgadze's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Ketamine Infusions
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness

Dr. Giorgadze accepts

Dr. Giorgadze accepts the following insurance:

Blue Choice PPO, EPO-GA
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Giorgadze's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Giorgadze

Dr. Giorgadze?
  • Listened & answered questions (23)
  • Office environment (23)
  • Appointment scheduling (22)
    Dr. Giorgadze was extremely kind and took time to explain the procedure. Along with my family members, who have supported me during this extremely challenging battle with depression and panic attacks, we were hoping and praying that the ketamine infusions would give me at least some semblance of hope. Unfortunately after 6 infusions I felt no improvement whatsoever. If money was no object, I would continue with more with hope for a positive outcome. Unfortunately, that is not an option for me. How I wish one of the 5 star reviews above was mine. Still struggling, but seeing a psychiatrist to help adjust my meds.
    Amy H. – Apr 08, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
    Exceptionally understanding and listens. I felt like I was communicating with a compassionate and authentic person.
    TJ – Dec 24, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
    Dr Giorgadze is extremely caring and concerned about his patients. If you need an appointment and this slots are all full, he will find a way to fit you into his schedule. Ketamine was a real game changer for me. This proved to me more effective than all the meds that I have been taking for year.
    Oct 19, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
    I felt like I was losing the battle with my depression. I have been on multiple antidepressants, none of which seem to work. I was this apathetic person with an attitude of unresponsiveness, and detachment, which impaired my ability to focus at work, have close relationships and participate in social outings – I was really in a dark place before I met Dr G. I did some research on Ketamine treatments and came across Dr. G’s website. He was one of the MOST AFFORDABLE doctors that provided this treatment, so I made an appointment that changed my life for the better. Dr. G is knowledgeable, caring, and attentive and he made sure I was comfortable and have a therapeutic and safe experience. I had six infusions and I honestly believe that this treatment brought me back to life. I felt I had more purpose and I was motivated. I felt like a new person - I was finally living for the first time in years. I am a testament that it can work.
    Ricardo – Jun 03, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
    My soul sings again. What else can I say? Well, the treatments themselves are fun as well as immediately and highly effective (for me.) My life has changed drastically because I have changed. I am now who I so desperately wanted to be. I am a better person. I am a better mother. Should I ever feel a relapse coming on, my first thought and call is going to be for Dr. Andro.
    Mehr – Mar 28, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
    I've been seeing Dr Giorgadze for almost 6yrs. He's always been compassionate and understanding. Always seeking my best interest and and being completely transparent.
    Jan 29, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
    Dr. G is a phenomenal doctor! I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experiences with him. He is incredibly intelligent and approaches his patients with care, understanding, warmth, logic, common sense, and, of course, the application of his amazing education. He understands exactly what you are experiencing, even though you may not be able to explain it yourself. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone needing his skill set for your health needs.
    Dec 06, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
    I wish I would have found him sooner. He knows what he’s doing in a field where others try, but don’t have the experience. I went to a local physician initially, only to end up in questionable conditions and wondering about my safety, (it was a dr renting space in a spa-type setting). I then found Dr. G.. He’s compassionate, kind and has much experience with infusions. I feel safe in his care, and that’s huge for me! It’s worth the plane or car trip, there is that much of a difference!!!
    SG in Tampa – Jul 18, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
    Dr. G. is an amazing doctor. He really cares about his patients. His ketamine clinic has helped me so much. I recommend him to any person that suffers from depression and anxiety and normal antidepressants are not effective.
    Ronnie Burt in Cartersville, Georgia – Mar 08, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
    Great and compassionate doctor.
    Gainesville, FL – Dec 10, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
    Dr. G and Ketamine infusion changed my life for the better. I noticed relief and improvement around my fourth infusion. I had been depressed for years with no help from prescribed antidepressants and therapy. I would recommend this treatment to anyone struggling with overwelming depression and anxiety. It is a process so be patient for the results.
    Memphis TN – May 29, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
    Dr. Giorgadze literally saved my life! For 2 years, I suffered with treatment resistant depression and severe anxiety. As I sank lower and lower and was considering suicide as the only answer, I made an appointment with Dr. Giorgadze who thoroughly explained Ketamine infusions as a possible treatment alternative. After receiving the infusions, my depression and anxiety are totally gone and I am once again, in love with life! I encourage anyone who is suffering to make an appointment with Dr "G".
    Joel in Hayesville, N.C. – Oct 23, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
    Dr. Giorgadze is the man! Go see him if you suffer from treatment-resistant depression. He is one of the only psychiatrists willing to offer the life-saving ketamine infusion therapy for depression. Without him I would not be able to go to school or function. He is always prompt to respond to emails and it is always easy to set up appointments with him as well. Thank you Dr. Giorgadze.
    Jack in Alpharetta, GA – Sep 13, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
    Dr. G. was very kind and understanding about my decades of depression. He explained well how the ketamine works. I tried all the different anti-depressants over the years, and none of them worked for me. After six ketamine treatments, my depression was gone! It has stayed gone for the eight months since my treatments. I now just use the ketamine nasal spray for maintenance. I am SO glad I found Dr. G. and the ketamine!!
    Leslie in Atlanta, GA – Aug 05, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
    Dr. Giorgadze is very prompt and efficient when it comes to dealing with his client's. He is always on time, displays empathy and is always aiming to better every person he sees no matter the situation. If you want positive change, I highly recommend Dr. Giorgadze aka Dr.G!
    Maria Sanford in Marietta, GA – Aug 04, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
    I have suffered from treatment resistant major depression and PTSD for years and seen many doctors. Dr. G is by far the most knowledgeable, compassionate and professional doctor I have ever had. The Ketamine treatments have been a literal miracle for me. 8 months remission. I have never experienced this kind of true love of life. Thanks Dr. G!
    La Grange, KY – Jul 22, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?
    Compassionate and extremely thoughtful with specialization in psychopharmacology.
    Atlanta, GA – May 27, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andro Giorgadze, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Giorgadze?

Prudent pharmacology - e.g. only when indicated and with fewer as possible medications to achieve desired effect.

• Adult Psychiatry