Dr. Andrey Belayev, MD
Dr. Andrey Belayev, MD is a Neurosurgery Specialist in Raleigh, NC and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Belayev has extensive experience in Neurocritical Care Disorders. He graduated from University of Miami / School of Medicine in 2007. He is affiliated with medical facilities Wakemed Cary Hospital and WakeMed Raleigh Campus. His office accepts new patients.
Raleigh Neurosurgical Clinic5838 Six Forks Rd Raleigh, NC 27609
Dr. Belayev is a Healthgrades Choice provider in Neurosurgery
The Healthgrades Choice designation helps you understand the most important factors to consider when choosing a healthcare professional. This designation is earned based on four set standards.
Read our methodology
- Above average experience
- Good hospital quality
- Good patient ratings
- No healthcare sanctions
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Hospital SatisfactionPatients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. • See hospitals
- Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
Save up to 80% on prescriptions
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Belayev
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Belayev treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Belayev treats other conditions, please contact the office at (919) 785-3400.
Neurocritical Care Disorders
Neurocritical care specialists diagnose and treat severe and life-threatening neurological conditions such as stroke, spinal cord injury, brain tumor, and traumatic brain injuryCompare with other Neurocritical Care Disorders specialists.
Dr. Belayev is experienced in the area of Neurocritical Care Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 16 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Belayev's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Belayev's conditions and procedures:
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Ankylosing Vertebral Hyperostosis
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Brain
- Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Surgery
- Broken Neck
- Carotid Artery Stent Placement
- Carotid Endarterectomy (CEA) or Excision of Infected Graft
- Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
- Cerebral Hemorrhage
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Cervical Spine Myelopathy
- Chiari Malformation Type 1
- Chiari's Deformity
- Cranial Trauma
- Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
- Herniated Disc
- Herniated Disc Surgery
- Intervertebral Disc Disease
- Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Fracture
- Non-Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy, and Stenting
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Osteoarthritis of Spine
- Pathological Spine Fracture
- Pituitary Tumor
- Posterior Lumbar Fusion With Robotic Assistance
- Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
- Secondary Malignancies
- Skull Base Surgery
- Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Fractures, Traumatic
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Subdural Hemorrhage
- Thoracic Spine Fracture
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Vascular Transcatheter Embolization
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Belayev accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Belayev accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Superior Health Plan
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- MultiPlan PPO
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.