Dr. Andrew Wickline, MD

Dr. Andrew Wickline, MD

Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics | Male

GENESEE ORTHOPEDIC & HAND SURGERY 4401 Middle Settlement Rd Ste 102, New Hartford, NY 13413 Get Directions

I have my own arthritic knee and hip. I think about what I want for myself and give the same service and expertise that I would expect. I travel the world seeking the best treatments and techniques to help patients move better and have less pain. Secondary Specialties - I specialize in anterior hip replacement, computer navigated knee replacement, arthritis of the hip and knee, knee arthroscopy, and revision hip and knee replacement. I focus on allowing patients to get home---usually on the day of surgery when possible. I empower patients to get better on their own with clear and concise guidelines that are revolutionizing the orthopedic landscape. My team and I look forward to helping you and your family get better.Read more

Personal Bio

I've been practicing in central New York for 15 years. During this time I've been fortunate to work with...Read more

Dr. Wickline's Experience

See how Dr. Wickline's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wickline

Dr. Wickline accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Wickline has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wickline's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wickline to family and friends
Dr. Wickline's Performance
in Oswego NY |
2 hips replaced in 21 days and went home same day of surgery. 2 days of pain meds only. Can't go wrong by Dr. Wickline!!
Thank you for making the trip to see me. Happy to hear you are pleased with our service. As always, if there is something I or my team can do better, please let us know.
in Rome |
Wonderful Doctor .. Caring and concerned for his patients . Highly recommend Dr. Wickline . Would not even consider going to anyone else . Had hip surgery on 6/1/16. Pain free and healing well. A+++
I am new to health grades and was pleased to see your post--thank u
in Rochester, NY |
Dr. Wickline has performed 3 surgeries for me, and I am happy with all the results. Aside from that, he is a caring man.
in Lee Center, NY |
Fantastic bedside manner. Fast recovery from anterior procedure. Scarring minimal. Did my fathers and brothers hips also with same amazing results.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Wickline, MD?

Compare Dr. Wickline

Dr. Wickline says...

I've been practicing in central New York for 15 years.  During this time I've been fortunate to work with many fabulous people who now work with me to provide outstanding care.  I am privileged to have outcomes that exceed the national standards and thank my wonderful team members.  I am pleased that I am one of the top 5 surgeons in the state but would not be this successful without the people that surround me.

I would like to thank my family for putting up with the sometimes excessive demands that the practice of medicine places on them.

I would like to thank all of my fellow auto and racing aficionados that encourage me and help me be a better driver.  More importantly--thanks for all the great pictures you've brought in over the years!

Lastly, I need to thank all of the people that have asked me to help them get better.  I truly appreciate the confidence you place in me and my team.

To all past, present, and future patients--thank you for your trust and I will continue to endeavor to do my best for you.

Dr. Wickline's Care Philosophy

I focus on allowing patients to get home---usually on the day of surgery when possible.  I empower patients to get better on their own with clear and concise guidelines that are revolutionizing the orthopedic landscape.

My team and I look forward to helping you and your family get better.

Dr. Wickline says...

I treat disorders of the knee and hip.  I am constantly seeking to improve my technique and provide value and compassion to patients.  This has resulted in my practice routinely being in the top five for joint replacement out over a thousand surgeons statewide.  Thank you for your continued support.

Dr. Wickline says...

I am an expert in hip and knee replacement as well as hip fracture treatment and knee arthroscopy.  I allow patients to go home same day after joint replacement and have pioneered "therapy free" joint replacement.

Dr. Wickline's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Wickline has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wickline's Board Certifications

• Ankle Fracture
  • Baker’s Cyst
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Gout
  • Hip Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh

Albany Med Center Hospital

Completed in 2001

Cleveland Clinic Total Joint Fellowship

Completed in 2002

Dr. Wickline does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wickline and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics