Dr. Andrew Weber, MD

Dr. Andrew Weber, MD

Medical Oncology  ·
Male

Dr. Andrew Weber, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Panama City, FL. He specializes in medical oncology, hematology, and more.Read his story

Florida Cancer Affiliates

2100 State Ave

Panama City, FL 32405

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Veteran Administration Plan

Learn about Dr. Weber

See how frequently Dr. Weber performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Lung Cancer
Anemia
Blood Disorders

Dr. Weber's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Weber's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Weber "Dr. Weber's whole-hearted zeal to care for patients and their families is evident through his transparent and sincere approach when establishing solid doctor-patient relationships. He takes the utmost responsibility to maintain current knowledge of the continually evolving changes in medical research, clinical trials, and oncology literature. He truly believes in patient education and a unified team approach to deliver a personalized treatment."

This content was provided by Dr. Weber "At Florida Cancer Affiliates, we are committed to providing patients with the specialized care they need along with the tools, resources and personal support that will help them navigate through their journey with cancer.

We offer our patients the latest technology and therapies ranging from leading-edge diagnostic imaging to sophisticated forms of radiation therapy. At the same time, we are dedicated to delivering your care with the compassion you desire.

Patients at Florida Cancer Affiliates have access to the best therapies and current treatment options right here in our own community."

• Medical Oncology

Medical School | Graduated
  • Crozer-Chester Medical Center
  • Drexel University College Of Medicine, Hahnemann University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Weber has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weber's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weber to family and friends

Dr. Weber's Performance

Dr. Weber Says:
"

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey.  If you received great service and attention, please tell a friend.  If not, please tell me or my staff.  We are committed to providing you the best care.

"

After going through breast cancer and related issues and relocating here from Atlanta I was concerned about finding a doctor to handle both cancer and hematologist issues,but luckily I found dr. Weber. He is a very serious and thorough doctor whom I totally trust. His staff have been nothing but...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've been bedridden for the past 5 years. I had my whole life taken away from me. He refuses to see me because I was so sick I couldn't even make it my appointment. "This is on his webpage: Dr. Weber takes pride in being straight forward, honest, and sincere when working with his patients. He has...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option2

I'm sorry you're so sick you cannot make it to your appointment, let my staff know asap and we can arrange for a home health aid if you'll let them in. Pardon my confusion, but I do not see how I'm accused of not seeing you if you had an appointment, and how I could possibly see you if you don't come to it. I've made house calls if you live nearby, and there's always 911 if you're stuck. Not everyone manages a solid doctor-patient relationship sadly, but I do look forward to those.

Dr Weber exceeds all my expectations. He is an extremely caring physician and very knowledgeable on so many different areas of my health care. I’ve been a patient of Dr Weber for almost four years and he is always on target with my treatments.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
He has no bedside manner, and to be oncology is sad. He introduced himself, went straight to his computer and focused on his documentation, once completed he then turned to my grandmother, and stated, "let's get down to the nity grity." She did not even know of her diagnosis, until her appointment...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option4

This is unfortunate and an obvious anomaly and I apologize for your perception. I understand people and their families come to me the first visit already scared and angry, but rarely come without the consulting doctor or their loving families telling them why they're seeing me. I do document necessary background info while I see new patients before getting to the important "nitty gritty"; luckily I can multitask. I'm certain I took the time to explain and write out what she did not know.

Dr Weber is one of the most caring doctor I have seen in a long time. Very gentle and respondent to my 88 year old mother with her lymphoma.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0