Dr. Andrew Turk, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 60

Dr. Turk

Naples Cosmetic Surgery Center

6101 Pine Ridge Rd Ste 15 Naples, FL 34119

Dr. Andrew Turk, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Naples, FL and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Tulane University Of Louisiana in 1986 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Turk's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Turk

Dr. Turk?
Dr. Turk's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Turk, MD
Dr. Turk and his staff are professional and friendly! It is so nice to be able to have a relationship with a doctor and his staff and not be treated as a number. They really care. The doctors service is A+. The follow up and long term relationship for myself and the concern for my family is so appreciated. They work together as a team from the call to the end result! Thank you all for being so kind and so true to your work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Turk, MD?
Dr. Turk and his staff have met all my expectations and continue to provide excellent care. Dr. Turk listened to me and gave me all the information and reassurement/confidence needed to go forward with a procedure I was nervous about. In addition to being a highly skilled surgeon he and his staff are very professional, caring and communicative. I am very happy with my result and continue to place my trust in Dr. Turk and his staff to continue my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Turk, MD?
Dr. Andrew Turk is a wonderful plastic surgeon and I highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery. I had a breast implant exchange with him a month ago. He is professional, warm, knowledgeable and has a wonderful staff working by his side. Dr. Turk, his nurse and patient coordinator were absolutely wonderful from the very first consultation all the way through the post op appointments. I felt comfortable through it all. I am extremely satisfied with the results. His facility is rem
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Turk, MD?
My experience with Dr. Turk was excellent. I saw him for Breast Augmentation and he listened to exactly what I wanted and he nailed it! My breast turned out perfect, very natural which is what I wanted!! So perfect that even in a bathing suit people can not believe I have implants. From his professionalism to his caring staff, the overall process was seamless. I would absolutely recommend Dr Turk and his practice to anyone exploring plastic surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Turk, MD?
Dr. Turk performed my breast augmentation and he is hands down the best plastic surgeon in the area! Dr. Turk and his team took such great care of me and gave me the most beautiful new additions to my body that I honestly could not be any happier with- they are absolutely PERFECT. I recommend him and the whole staff with the highest regards.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Turk, MD?
Very understanding and patient. Incredible staff. My experience could not have been better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Turk, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Turk?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

1986
Tulane University Of Louisiana

Dr. Turk accepts

Dr. Turk accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Turk's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Turk's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Turk treats patients.

63% Patient experience rating, 6% lower than the national average