Dr. Andrew Thio, MD

Anesthesiology •  Male • Age 54

Dr. Thio

Ivy Pain Management Group

41670 Ivy St Ste B Murrieta, CA 92562

Dr. Andrew Thio, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Murrieta, CA and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Loma Linda School of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in anesthesiology.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Anesthesiologists in your area

Dr. Thio accepts

Dr. Thio accepts the following insurance:

Basic HMO
Select PPO
Molina Healthcare

1 disciplinary action Found
  • Gross Negligence (1/13/2016)View details
No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Thio treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Thio's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Thio

2.1

Dr. Thio?
Dr. Thio's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Thio, MD
One week after radio-frequency I got relief from severe lumbar problems. So happy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Thio, MD?
recently had my spinal cord stimulator surgery, it went very very smooth, Dr. Thio and his his nurses Suzy, Teresa and another Susan assisted him, they put nice warm bankets on me and treated me like a princess..I give them all a 5 star
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Thio, MD?
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! Worst person EVER answering phones. Immediately telling me no medicine will be given without knowing who I was. She kept saying i'll have to go to physical therapy which of course i said was ok, but she kept arguing. she then started to tell me ill have to get injections. i said ok again and she still kept arguing, finally asked if i could just please see the doctor and she said fine and said soonest was 3 weeks out. OUTRAGEOUS that i had to argue just to get an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Thio, MD?
I second the suggestion that you run far and fast from this place. Whatever is wrong with you, they'll have you see a nurse practitioner who will tell you that you need "facet injections," and schedule you for an assembly-line procedure. You meet the doctor for the first time as you're being wheeled into the procedure room. The injections left me with more pain than before. I read now that they likely harm more than help long term. Cash only. Insurance scam. Run.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Thio, MD?
Grace Basa PA & the office manager Dora are so far above excellent I can't express. My experience with other Dr's covers a 20+ year severe disability that took me from the top Dr's who are cash only $700 per visit, to rural Dr's. Especially in this new climate for insurance etc., these gals are a breath of fresh air as you can not buy true caring in medicine. You'll find that top care combined with logic, wisdom & knowledge. I have been a patient for 7 years of consistent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Thio, MD?
I would give this doctor zero stars but that’s not an option. His office staff pushed having expensive steroid injection procedures which have made my bones crumble from excessive amounts of steroids I’ve been exposed to. When I refused more steroid injections they threaten to take my pain medication away. I rarely saw Dr Thio and when I did he had his hand on the doorknob the whole 1 min he spent with me Mostly I would see PA ‘s different one every month. He ruined my life! RUN AWAY!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Thio, MD?
He was amazing! Of his staff and his professional behavior were outstanding ! He bought me two years before I was forced to have surgery to repair my back !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Thio, MD?
Horrible. Staff was ok, but seeing this 'doctor' was the worst experience I've ever had with any physician in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Thio, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Thio?

• Anesthesiology