Dr. Andrew Styperek, DO

Dr. Andrew Styperek, DO

Dermatology  |
Dr. Andrew Styperek, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 7 years.

7050 W Palmetto Park Rd Ste 38

Boca Raton, FL 33433

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Styperek

Dr. Styperek's Experience

Dr. Styperek's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Styperek does not have any board certifications listed.

• Harvard Medical School
  • Jackson Healthcare Sys-U Miami
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Methodist Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Styperek has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Styperek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Styperek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Styperek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Styperek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Styperek to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Styperek's Performance
    GOOD
I don’t recommend this doctor. He is more concerned of making money than the actual needs of patients.
I am sad to read that you feel this way. I always try to treat medical conditions with the methods I think would be best for a family member.
in Herndon, VA |
Dr. Styperek cares a great deal about his patients and has a very collaborative approach to diagnosing and treating the conditions they have.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Doctor was very nice and professional. I felt he was way to quick to recommend the Closure Fast surgical procedure for a rash around the feet and ankles. He relied way to much on the ultra sound and its results. I strongly advise all to get a second opinion with a Vascular Specialist before getting this procedure. After consulting with Vascular specialists who reviewed the ultra sound report, this surgical procedure was Not Necessary and there were other non surgical treatments available.
I am sorry you felt my recommendation was too aggressive for your condition. As a vein specialist (phlebologist), I try to review all potential options for patients and the match intervention with the severity of the disease. If I did not emphasize more conservative therapy (e.g., compression stockings or horse chestnut supplements) enough, I most sincerely apologize.
in Sebastian, FL |
One of the rudest employees I've ever dealt with in my life, I spoke the person in billing about my insurance, I ask her a couple questions , she said to me , you find out your self, them I call back to the clinic ,because they never send the prescription to Walmart, and I told her that I went to the pharmacy, and she never send it, what she said was, "if you are not happy find another DR'
I am sorry to hear you had such a terrible experience. Professionalism is very important to me and to the practice. No one should ever be treated this way. I have investigated the issue and the medical assistant is no longer with our practice.
in Tampa, FL |
He's the best. I see him to keep me looking my best and keep my skin healthy. I have my routine skin checks here too.
Thank you for the warm praise! See you again soon.
in Weston, FL |
He sits down, takes the time to educate. I had a surgery for my skin cancer and everything went perfectly. I recommend him to family and friends.
Thank you for your recommendation!
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Styperek, DO?

Visit Dr. Styperek