Dr. Andrew Sim, MD

Dr. Sim
Telehealth services available

Morris Anesthesia Group

3799 Us Highway 46 Ste 211 Parsippany, NJ 07054

Dr. Andrew Sim, MD is a Interventional Pain Medicine Specialist in Parsippany, NJ. He is affiliated with medical facilities Saint Clare's Denville Hospital and Saint Clare's Dover Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sim to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Interventional Pain Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth

• Sacroilitis
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spondylosis

Dr. Sim accepts

Dr. Sim accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
QualCare PPO

Dr. Sim's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sim

Dr. Sim?
  • Appointment scheduling (31)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (31)
  • Explained conditions well (31)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Dr. Sim Is The Best Pain Dr There Is!! He’s compassionate and Truly Cares for Every Single Patient! Always Available! Not a Pill Pusher! Thinks Outside of the Box! Always Has a Smile On His Face! I Thank God That I Found Him, he’s Helped to Change My Quality of Life! When You Think Of PAIN think Of Dr. ANDREW SIM!!
Mico – Jan 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Sim, MD?
After being in extreme pain Dr Sim’s office was able to get me in for an appointment quickly and scheduled for a procedure within a very short period of time. After meeting him only once, the day of the procedure he immediately knew who I was (mask and all) and was eager to relieve me of my pain. Great beside manner and explained my MRI in detail. He saved me from extensive surgery with his conservative but effective treatment recommendations. Being a healthcare provider myself, I’m extremely critical but I would definitely recommend Dr. Sim to all patients.
Donna Tabor – Nov 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Sim, MD?
Very thorough initial consultation. Extremely professional and personable. Office staff is very efficient and caring. Dr. Sim saw me very quickly! I was very impressed and would highly recommend his office.
Ron – Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Sim, MD?
After traveling 3 hours to his office the receptionist told me I was 15 minutes late and we would have to reschedule
Doctor John m c a l a r y – Sep 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Sim, MD?
I visited Dr. Si, today for lower back pain. I found Dr. Sim and his staff to be very caring and compassionate about the pain I was experiencing. I felt that Dr. Sim listened to me and explained all my options in terms I could understand. I very highly recommend Dr. Sim
Kimberly Downes – Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Sim, MD?
Dr. Sim has been treating me for a little over a year. He is absolutely wonderful. Explains everything and listens to you. Would highly recommend him for any pain treatment.
Apr 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Sim, MD?
Dr Sim is indeed excellent hands down. All the comments mentioned previously by other patients are 100% true no need to repeat. It was too good to be true knowing that doctors like Dr sim exists out there. I’m so very thankful I finally found him. Saw him for the first time on Friday with a severe neck pain, by Monday morning I was in for the cervical epidural steroid injection. His staff worked on it and got the insurance authorization ready in no time. God bless you Doctor Sim. Grace
Parsippany – Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Sim, MD?
Dr. Sim is not only the best Dr. I have met, he is also a compassionate and caring person. I would recommend him to anyone how is dealing with pain..
Denise in Vernon, NJ – Feb 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Sim, MD?
Dr. Sim has excellent bedside manner, almost that of a close friend. He listened intently to me and I believe he truly cared how I felt, as the empathy was written all over his face. He provides options rather than a "one size fits all" approach. It was nice to feel like I had finally found someone who LISTENS!! Cleanly office, little wait time.
Lauren R. in Lake Hopatcong, NJ – Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Sim, MD?
scheduling appointments perfect. the office environment is comfort and clean. staff are very professional. Dr. Sim is the best he's a listener and he is promptly to answer all questions. Waiting time is minimum under 15 min. No complains.
Jan 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Sim, MD?
Dr Sim is an attentive and smart caregiver. The word "caregiver" is rarely used when speaking of doctors, so I am saying a lot in this short review. Very smart when prescribing and thinking "outside the box" with conditions, symptoms and treatment
Sandra S in Mine Hill, NJ – Jul 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Sim, MD?
I saw Dr. Sim for a previously diagnosed herniated disk in my neck. I found him to be caring and professional right from the beginning. He addressed my horrible pain immediately, and scheduled me for a Cervical epidural steroid injection. The procedure went very smoothly and my pain was relieved within a couple days after the injection. I did not need to go back for a second shot. I highly recommend Dr. Sim to anyone that is living with pain issues. He seems passionate about helping people live
Jonathan Presnell in Boonton. NJ – Feb 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Sim, MD?
I will be eternally grateful to Dr. Sim. I was a patient he had never seen before (my previous doctor was on vacation) but he saw me the next day. He scheduled my treatment two days later. I would have fallen on my knees to thank god (but, given the pain, I couldn't!). Dr. Sim is caring, compassionate and wildly - or should I say, widely - knowledgeable.. I feel truly blessed that he is now my doctor.
Patrice in Denville, NJ – Oct 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Sim, MD?
Dr Sim has greatly helped my hip and back pain. After a yr of running to different doctors and more tests than I can remember the pain management he used on me has greatly improved the quality of my life. He takes his time with his patients and is a very attentative listener. A BIG thank you to him for easing my pain!
Joan in NJ – Aug 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Sim, MD?
Dr. Sim is knowledgeable & professional. Helped me with my herniated disk in my neck. Would recommend his services.
Greg in Rockaway, NJ – Jul 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Sim, MD?
I wrote a review in February 2017 but felt compelled to write another, the current direction we are taking has been beyond successful and this past week I was able to achieve and accomplish tasks I never could before. The respect, trust, and adoration I hAve for this doctor can not be even put into words. He makes excited for my future especially now that I know I will have such a better quality of life. Thank you for everything dr. Sim
Kiersten in Sussex , NJ – Jun 23, 2017
Great Doctor! Provided the best patient care for me
Elizabeth, NJ – Jun 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Sim, MD?
I was seeing a chiropractor for severe back pain and was not able to get extended relief. They recommended Dr Sim and I am glad they did. I got an office visit the same day and he explained in detail why i was in so much pain. I then started injections for pain relief. All of my office visits and outpatient visits were on time with no delays. He was by far the best Dr. I had dealt with during a very difficult time.
EH in LAKE HOPATCONG, NJ – Jun 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Sim, MD?
Dr. Sim is a wonderful, caring doctor. He takes the time to speak with you (not at you and he listens to your concerns and questions), he does not rush you and explains everything step by step.He is re-assuring to patients like myself who don't really enjoy the art of needles and he is gentle and kind. I would highly recommend him. I have now adopted Dr. Sim into my collection of doctors.
Cindy in Whippany, NJ – May 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Sim, MD?
Dr. Sim is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He takes the time to understand the patient's needs and really tries to accommodate every facet of what can be a confusing and quite frankly "painful" process. He took the time to discuss options with me, then tried different approaches until we found a program that worked. I would recommend him to anyone seeking to eviate not only pain, but the stress involved with pain management.
Michael Donnelly in Hewitt, NJ – May 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Sim, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sim?

Dr. Sim utilizes an individualized and comprehensive approach in treating his patients. His practice focuses on compassionate care and evidence-based pain...Read more

Dr. Sim is a board-certified anesthesiologist and board-certified in Pain Medicine by the American Board of Anesthesiology and the American Board of Medical...Read more

• Interventional Pain Medicine