Dr. Andrew Siegel, MD

Practices Urology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 23 reviews.
Author:
Dr Siegel, without a shred of humanity, cancelled my cystoscopy when I was in the gown on the bed, waiting to be taken. He threw open the curtain, didn't say hello or ask why I was anxiously tearful. He aggressively said, "You have two choices. You can get a local anesthetic or not get it done at all because the anesthesiologists refuses to treat you here." My husband questioned his timing and why this wasn't figured out weeks ago. Siegel defensively with his hands in the air says, "your habitus means your airway will be hard to intubate and this is not a hospital." Totally assuming my weight means I am untreatable. Then as I am sobbing and pleading with him to help me understand why they wouldn't schedule this for a hospital in the first place? I said to him, "Why are you being so defensive? I am not yelling at you, I am stunned and hurt“ He literally ran away and locked himself in his office. The nurses were horrified and tried to console me, but he was a rude, unprepared, coward.
Author:
I could not be happier with Dr. Siegal. He is patient, a good listener, and a highly knowledgeable expert in his field. He took the time to answer all my questions and put my mind at ease. His personal warmth and excellent bedside manner is unusual for a surgeon. I wholeheartedly recommend him!
Author:
Dr. Andrew Siegel is a great, professional & understanding doctor. He spent a good amount of time with me and answered all of my questions. The staff is very professional particularly Tom and Ally. I would recommend him and I have to my family and friends. I have been his patient since 2000 and it should be noted that he saved me from an unnecessary procedure by another urologist.
Author:
Dr Siegel is a superb doctor who is knowledgeable, thorough, courteous and caring. I found his level of concern and empathy for his patients rare among specialists, and he always spends the time needed to fully understand the issue. I would recommend him to anyone who needs to see a Urologist.
Author:
My experience with him should be a cautionary tale to anyone in Bergen County who thinks this guy is good. He's not. He's a doctor who should be avoided at all cost. Horrible front office staff. In initial meeting will be nice and tell you about his articles, but then you will never see him again. A nasty front office will not allow you to get thru to him on the phone. "He's busy" or "He'll get back to you" is what you hear. BUT YOU NEVER HEAR FROM HIM. Even when news is bad. AVOID DR SIEGEL!!
Author:
The doctor and staff are wonderful
Author:
He doesnt care for patients he only cares about money. I felt rushed out on my appointment He didnt help me with my problem, and didnt even try to find the cause or solution. He wants you do come for appointment for everything and would stretch out appointments just so he can take money from me and my insourance. Good luck trying to ask him something on the phone cause the front desk will tell you he wants you to come in for appointment
Author:
.I brought my husband with very severe pain in his left groin. So instead of thinking outside the box and maybe order a scan to see why he was having so much pain, even if the 10 minute check did not show anything,the doctor told him there was nothing wrong, from a urology point of view, and was sent home with not even painkillers, even though he could not walk straight because of the pain.. The pain got worse and worse. We went to the ER, they did a scan, found cancer. Husband died last Nov.
Author:
I am a woman who experienced pelvic prolapse. I was mortified and really scared. I was afraid that significant parts of myself would fall out. I went to my local urological specialist who was ready to clear out my innards. Seeking a second opinion, I contacted my husband's urologist, who recommended Dr. Seigel. He was both warm, caring & supportive. He has worked with the doctor who developed "pelvic reconstruction." He did my interior design work. I have no problems and am thrilled.The best!!!
Author:
Doctor Siegel is an excellent doctor whose surgical skill saved my wife's life when she had a prolapsed bladder. Since then he has helped her for many years by removing pre cancerous cysts during very thorough check-ups. He has also helped me with prostate procedures and other urological issues. We are deeply grateful for his help and appreciate his friendly manner. We also enjoyed his books about pelvic health.
Author:
We went yesterday for the first time to see Doctor Siegel.(3/30/2017) My father Mr. Herrera, my Mom and I were very satisfied with the Doctor. The staff that works there was very professional and caring. Facility is super clean. I would recommend Doctor Siegel to anyone. Excellent Doctor. Thank you very much ,
Smart, thorough, educational