Dr. Andrew J. Siedlecki, MD

Dr. Andrew J. Siedlecki, MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 58 years old

32 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Siedlecki specializes in customized cataract surgical care, high definition multifocal lens implants, and eyelid surgery provided in a caring and professional setting.Read more

Dr. Siedlecki's Experience

See how Dr. Siedlecki's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Siedlecki

Dr. Siedlecki accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Siedlecki has admitting privileges.

Dr. Siedlecki's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Siedlecki to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Siedlecki
Dr. Siedlecki's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (30)
in Buffalo, NY |
Have already recommended a patient to Dr. Siedlecki a Mr. Martin McHale. My wife had surgery in March/April 2016 and was very impressed with the professionalism of Dr. Siedlecki.
in Depew, NY |
my appmt with Dr Siedlecki went very smoothly. the wait time in the waiting area was to my surprise very short. once they called me into the office things went smooth & quick... and technechians were very friendly & helpful and the Dr. was very plesent and answered all my questions. the best part of the appmt was the results i got after the procedure.. the results were immediate and i could see out of my bad eye.
in Amherst, NY |
I have had regular eye exams at this practice for a number of years now. Also, at this point in time, I have had my lenses replaced for cataracts and had the new artificial lenses 'de-fogged' with a laser treatment, which I was told might occur. Both procedures were done with no problems. Dr. Siedlicki is a friendly and clearly knowledgeable physician. His optometrists are as well. The only 'negative' comment that I have is that the waiting room for procedures can become rather crowded.
in Lockport, NY |
Dr. Siedlecki is personal and caring. His work is excellent and he spends time discussing things clearly. I don't feel like I'm just the next person in line to see him.
in Cheektowaga, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Siedlecki for over 18 years. I have always found him to be personable, compassionate, and extremely competent. He provides individual attention to my eye health, providing options when available, as well as evidence-based recommendations for my consideration. As a Registered Nurse, I appreciate this, and find it comforting to know that my doctor places my best interests foremost in providing my care. He also has a wonderful and respectful staff to assist him.
in Williamsville, NY |
Dr. Siedlecki is a high skill medical professional who cares about the well being of his patients . highly skn hisly skilled
in Buffalo, NY |
Very professional he has a great personality, treats patients as they are family. Very happy to be in his care for my eyes. What a great place to get state of the art eyecare.
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Siedlecki takes the time to explain to you what is wrong. He goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable. He is the best eye surgeon around as far as I am concerned. I would recommend Dr. Siedlecki to anyone who needs cataract or laser surgery.
in Lake View, NY |
I like dr. SIEDLECKI very much
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Siedlecki and his staff are very compassionate and experienced. The ambulatory centered is very organized and my proceed went smoothly. The staff members explained every thing clearly and answered every question. All off the nurses were so polite and kind, they even put up with my talkative nature and made me feel so comfortable. If I had another eye that needed surgery this is the place and Doctor I would choose in a flash. I would recommend Dr. Siedlecki to everyone!!
in Williamsville, NY |
Dr. Siedlecki and his staff are always polite, professional and caring towards their patients. My experience over the many years I have been a patient have been pleasant with the professionalism you would expect from any medical team.
in Lockport, NY |
I had cataract surgery done by Dr. Siedlecki. I was born with cataracts and as they slowly progressed over the years, I put surgery off because I was nervous. Dr. Siedlecki and his staff were very compassionate and understanding. They explained everything in great detail and made me very comfortable to schedule my surgery. The surgery itself was a piece of cake! It made me wish I had done it sooner. Never in my life have I seen as well as I do now. Schedule a consult! You won't regret it!
in Cheektowaga, N.Y. |
Dr. Siedlecki does an outstanding job ! informative and an all around good person.Has a great team helping him ..very friendly and HELPFUL.
in Grand Island, NY |
Dr. Siedlecki is both personable and professional. He performed cataract surgery on both my eyes two years ago and recently a laser procedure to remove a film that developed over the lenses. I am completely satisfied with his services and would recommend him to all, including family and friends.
in Tonawanda, NY |
There was no pain. It was a great experience.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew J. Siedlecki, MD?
Are you Dr. Siedlecki?

Compare Dr. Siedlecki

Dr. Siedlecki's Care Philosophy

Dr. Siedlecki's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

• Board Certified, American Board of Eye Surgery, 2006
    • Team Ophthalmologist, Buffalo Sabres, 2002-prese
    • Awarded, Top Ophthalmologists in America, 2008-prese

Dr. Siedlecki has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Siedlecki's Board Certifications

• Blocked Tear Duct
  • Cataract
  • Chalazion
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration

Completed in 1989

Dartmouth Coll

Graduated in 1981

• Italian

Dr. Siedlecki does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Siedlecki and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology