Dr. Andrew Senchak, DO

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 46

Dr. Andrew Senchak, DO is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in McKinney, TX and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Senchak has more experience with Otologic Conditions & Procedures than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Med medical school in 2003. He is affiliated with medical facilities Medical City Mckinney and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Senchak to book an appointment.

Texas Ear and Vestibular Institute

1441 Redbud Blvd Ste 211 McKinney, TX 75069
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Frequently Treated by Dr. Senchak

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Senchak treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Senchak treats other conditions, please contact the office at (469) 678-2211.

Otologic Conditions & Procedures

Otolgic care is s subspecialty of otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat) that focuses on symptoms and conditions of the ear, including hearing loss, tinnitus, dizziness and infections.Compare with other Otologic Conditions & Procedures specialists.

Dr. Senchak is experienced in the area of Otologic Conditions & Procedures. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 20 conditions and procedures

• Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES)
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Screening
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Home Sleep Study
  • Malignant Otitis Externa
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Middle Ear Implant Candidacy Evaluation
  • Nasal Polyp
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Polyp
  • Wheezing

Dr. Senchak accepts

Dr. Senchak accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Molina Healthcare

Dr. Senchak's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Senchak

Dr. Senchak

Outstanding doctor. Highly professional. He listens to your concerns and never makes you feel rushed. I’m so grateful for everything he did to treat my condition.
F. Kassim – Sep 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Senchak, DO?
I was really excited to see the name Vestibular on the doctor's door as I walked by. I knew this was the specialist I needed since I was dealing with vertigo. When I called the office, the staff was very helpful in letting me know how long the testing would take so I could be prepared for the appt. I found Dr Senchak and the whole office a very great experience. They performed the Eppley maneuver in the office and my vertigo was gone. They were clear about my part of the expense after insurance so I could be prepared for my follow-up appt. I am so happy to have such an experienced doctor in the McKinney area and will send all my friends and family to his office for all things ENT related especially if vertigo is involved.
Melody from Anna – Aug 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Senchak, DO?
Wow! Please read my review. My name is Hassaan and i went in there to get checked about April for my deviated septum. I got in there filled out a form and i was with the Dr. Andrew J Senchak in no time. I got checked and was recommended a sleep apnea test as for i was experiencing sleepless nights too. Got my sleep apnea study done through their referral. Came back beginning of May, the doctor checked me again and well i just got my surgery done on June 10th. From the first day till today i have been treated great. I have no words on how polite and amazing the staff is and well the person who really deals with you, the doctor, he’s an amazing man, very gentle, explained everything on whats going on and how we are going to resolve the problem. Amazing, i mean, freakin amazing. Im happy for the first time in my life on how my result came out! Im great full for the doctor and his team! It was a life changing experience!
Hassaan – Jun 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Senchak, DO?
Dr. Senchak was referred to me by a neurologist who didn't understand what was going on with me. My issue turned out to be neurological, too. I have since learned that having a "migraine brain" is not understood by a good many physicians; it is understood by Dr. Senchak, who also studied for a year at Harvard Medical. He turned out to be one of the most significant physicians I have encountered in my over-six decades of life. He diagnosed my odd imbalance symptoms (and more) and has helped me on the path to recovery and especially to understanding myself. That means everything to me! I am thrilled about the help he has provided me. Dr. Senchak is an outstanding doctor!
Nov 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Senchak, DO?
Dr.Senchak is very patient and good about explaining everything being done. Great staff, very helpful & speedy.
Jul 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Senchak, DO?
I had a bad vestibular issue and Dr. Senchak and his staff really came through. He is very caring, takes his time with you, explains things thoroughly...highly recommend!
Vince M – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Senchak, DO?
I had been misdiagnosed by my PCP and in pain for days. I was desperate to find a specialist that would take me same day on a Friday. My insurance found Dr Senchak and he was awesome! He immediately diagnosed my abscessed tooth and drained the abscess to relieve my pain. He has a great way with patients and is very compassionate and caring. His staff was great and made the process easy by having new patient paperwork online. He's definitely worth the half hour drive to McKinney.
Nina Carroll – Mar 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Senchak, DO?
I visited Dr Senchak at the end of January with congestion, clogged ears, and a cough. He did a thorough exam and prescribed a couple of medicines. I made a follow up appointment for Feb. 28. A week after my first appointment, I didn't feel I was getting better so I contacted his office by message on his web-site. I was contacted very quickly and given further instruction and another prescription. I was so impressed with the quickness of their response. Today I am MUCH better and I would recommend Dr. Senchak to anyone in need of an ear, nose, and throat Doctor.
Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Senchak, DO?
My wife went with dr. Senchak for some ear problems. Since the first time everybody was really helpful. Dr. Senchak is very professional and explains everything very clear. Came back for a follow up. All problems solved. Thanks to dr. Senchak and his staff. By the way they have very good music at waiting room!!
Angelo in Mckinney, TX – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Senchak, DO?
I initially visited an ENT to help with my severe bilateral BPPV (vertigo). My symptoms included the room spinning, dizziness, nausea with violent vomiting, inability to walk unassisted, motion sickness, and feeling like I was on ship in rough waters even while in a still sitting position. What I needed was a Vestibular Specialist! Fortunately, there was one close to me in McKinney called Texas Ear and Vestibular Institute (TEVI). From the moment I arrived at the office, I felt welcomed and cared for. Dr. Andrew Senchak and his staff members were able to preform several specific tests with specialized equipment, that no one else has in the area, to pinpoint my particular issues and create an individualized treatment plan. I sincerely have no idea how I would be doing today if I didn’t receive the kind of testing, accurate diagnosis, and treatment for my BPPV. Thank you so much, Dr. Senchak and staff!
Susie Hallstrom – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Senchak, DO?
For a 2nd time and for two different reasons we visited Dr. Senchack. On both occasions he was very professional and very accurate on his diagnosis. He is very personable and great with kids. Overall great experience and I highly recommend Dr. Senchack!!!!!!!!
Franklin Diaz in San Antonio , TX – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Senchak, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Senchak?
Provider explaining information to patient