Dr. Andrew Schneider, MD

Dr. Andrew Schneider, MD

Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
107 reviews

Dr. Andrew M. Schneider is a Board Certified Reconstructive and Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon serving the Winston-Salem area for more than 18 years. Dr. Schneider is experienced in all aspects of plastic surgery including abdominoplasty, breast augmentation, face and neck lift, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty, and body contouring after weight loss. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Schneider is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and his practice was voted the Number One practice for cosmetic surgery by the readers of the Winston-Salem Journal for the past 7 years in a row. PRACTICE EHR Athena PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Society of Plastic Surgeons North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons American College of Surgeons American Medical Association AWARDS & ACCOLADES Voted number 1 Cosmetic Surgery Practice in the area by the Winston-Salem Journal for the past 7 years in a row Fellow of American Cosmetic Surgeons FORMS OF PAYMENT We do take Visa, MasterCard and American Express, as well as personal checks. We also participate in the Care Credit and Allegacy Federal Credit Union financing programs for patients who wish to finance their surgery. We offer CosmetiSure to our patients. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Cosmetic procedures are not covered by insurance policies. OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM ...See Less

Forsyth Plastic Surgery

2901 Maplewood Ave

• American Republic
  • MedCost
  • Principal Life
  • Universal American

Learn about Dr. Schneider

Patient Testimonials

Always answers your emails when you have a question. Completely trust his judgement.
Dr. Schneider and other members of his practice are always responsive, courteous and very knowledgeable
The staff was so wonderful and very helpful. Dr. Schneider explained my treatment in detail and very through.
Dr. Schneider has a wonderful bedside manner and his work is exceptional
Dr Schneider if very easy to talk with, explains procedures well, and willingly for you to make decisions without feeling pressured. Dr Schneider was willing to call me personally and discuss my surgery. You don't hear about this often from any doctor. Thanks! His work is awesome too!
I love Dr. Schneider and appreciate his thoughtfulness. I would not go to another doctor.
Very professional as I expected.
Dr. Schneider is one of the most caring physicians I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. You can trust him! He will not oversell you on any procedure as he truly cares about his patients.
He is very knowledgable and kind person, and care about his patients:)
I had a tummy tuck and breast lift at age 65. The results exceeded my expectations and there were no problems with the surgery. Pain was manageable and I experienced little to no pain due to exparel at time of surgery. Everyone on staff was friendly and helpful.

Dr. Schneider and Forsyth Plastic Surgery are committed to providing state of the art plastic surgery in a safe and confidential manner. We will never attempt to push someone into a procedure that is not best, and we take the time to listen to our patients.

Dr. Schneider's Experience

Dr. Schneider's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Arm Reduction Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Suture Soft Tissue Wound
  • Transgender Care
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Princeton University - AB History and Theory of Architecture
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Medical College of Virginia - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • General Surgery - The Wake Forest University School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Plastic Surgery - The Wake Forest University School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Bowman Gray
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Schneider has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schneider does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schneider and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Schneider's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schneider to family and friends
Dr. Schneider's Performance
Excellent
Dr. Schneider is amazing! He really made me feel comfortable when I was extremely nervous about making such a big decision. He gave me all of the information, which was presented clearly. He and his nurse made sure that I had any and all questions answered before and after the procedure. And even more importantly, my surgery went great and my results are amazing! Life changing! I would highly recommend this provider to anyone considering any type of plastic surgery.
I was nervous about having a breast augmentation. Dr. Schneider put me at ease and answered all of my questions simply and confidently. I had know idea about the size I needed. He recommended a size for my body shape and stuck with his opinion. He was completely correct. He is the best at what he does and I am so happy that I was recommended to see Dr. Schneider. The day of surgery went smoothly and I was treated like a princess, down to the heated blankets. The nurses, a...
very personable
Dr. Schneider has been nothing but wonderful and reassuring through this whole process with me. I desperately needed this surgery, but having no prior major surgeries, I was extremely nervous. Dr. Schneider was recommended to me by Dr. Pittaway at Brookview Women's Center, and I'm so glad I followed his recommendation.
I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Schneider. He is an excellent surgeon who has made me feel at ease since the beginning of this process. I highly recommend him!
Quick visit but providers spent quality time with me. Wouldn't go anywhere else!
knowledgeable, kind,and patient
Dr. Schneider has always had an exceptional bedside manner. If I've ever had a question, I can email him and I get a response within hours. I would trust no one else with any cosmetic procedure besides him.
From my first consultation to the day of surgery and post follow-up, my experience with Dr. Schneider and his team has been exceptional. He takes the time to answer questions, provide a detail description of the procedure and makes helpful suggestions. He responded promptly to any questions i had via email, even later in the evening, which confirmed that I had made the right decision. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Schneider for cosmetic surgery procedures.
Dr Schneider is observant but respectful of both your needs and your body. I feel welcomed by him and his friendly staff.
I felt very relaxed knowing I was/am under great care with Dr. Schneider and his assistant. I would recommended him to anyone, I am extremely pleased with my experience and outcome. Thank you so much Dr. Schneider!
Dr Schneider knew exactly what i needed when I came in for a consult for breast augmentation, a natural look for my body size. His experience and bedside manner are exemplary.
I have used Dr. Schneider and Rana for numerous, in patient and outpatient procedures and they are truly the best. I had a list of questions for Rana and Dr. Schneider and they didn't hesitate to ease my mind about everything I was worried about. Dr. Schneider does not talk down to you and neither does Rana; they look you in the eye and totally focus on you and your particular needs. I would not go anywhere else. Thank you Dr. schneider and Rana, I'll see you next time. I...
wonderful
Listens, provides right level of info, great visit.
Well run office, friendly staff. Dr Schneider is willing to spend time to explain the procedure and be honest about risk and benefits,and realistic expectations.
It was great, he did an exceptional job, I even referred a friend to him, if I even need anything else done I will pick Dr. Schneider again!
From the moment I met Dr Schneider and his nurse, I felt comfortable and I knew I was in the right place.
Very pleased!
Dr Schneider always makes the visit wonderful taking time and offering great advice!
All staff has been very willing to help and accomodate
Wonderful
Dr. Schneider is wonderful. He is kind and compassionate and really really good at what he does. Highly recommend!
Dr. Schneider has been a pleasure since day 1. He is very concerned with your needs and his staff is fantastic as well! Always a pleasure and a great experience!
Recommended by other physicians who say they would only trust him on their family.
5 stars, Dr. Schneider and his nurse are the best!!! If you chose him you will not be disappointed!!!
We loved Dr. Schneider from our first visit. His entire staff was amazing and made us feel like family.
Dr. Schneider provided a high degree of professionalism in every visit--from consultation to the last post-op visit. He offered time to discuss questions and concerns both in office and responded quickly to e-mail inquiries. He and his staff are kind, patient-minded, and accommodating. Fabulous, clean, & convenient facility. A++ :)
Very personable and caring doctor. Incision lines are neat and will probably heal up very nicely.
Since I didn't really planned it I didn't now what to expect. Through the procedure and the follow-up visits I was very happy and comfortable. Everything was explained to me so I knew how everything will go. Highly recommended.
Wonderful
Dr. Schneider is an amazing person and always cares about my health and the best plans for me. He cares with Heart and that's a great person and Doctor! Thank you!
Dr. Schneider is very considerate and listened to my concerns. He took his time answering my questions and explaining a plan for me. Also, the staff is very kind and helpful.
Dr. Schneider and he's team were without a doubt the best choice for me and my plastic surgery needs. Always patient and considerate. I could not dream of having a better experience!
Dr. Schneider is a fantastic surgeon and a compassionate provider. I highly recommend him for his skill, his results, and his attention to detail. He heard and met my needs, answered all my questions, and gave me the results I was looking for in my surgery.
Dr.Schneider is simply amazing! He greets you with his sweet smiling face every time! He has made me feel comfortable and has given me the confidence that I denied myself for all of my youth.
I had an abdominoplasty, breast augmentation and lyposuction following three pregnancies. Dr Schneider was very willing to listen to my requests, prompt for appointment times and very, very reassuring. The results at two weeks are already better than I expected. I enjoyed his nursing staff and surgical staff as well.....very helpful with all questions that I had with the procedures.
Dr. Schenider is very professional. Gave realistic expectations.
I came to Dr. Schneider because I was unhappy with the way my previous surgeon addressed my one implant from falling off to the side. Not only did Dr. Schneider resolve the issue, my implants look way better than before. Beyond pleased with the Dr., his nurses, and the care given at the surgery center.
Dr. Schneider is wonderful! He always takes time to explain things and is a wonderful, patient doctor!
Took the time to explain everything and answer all questions. Very caring staff.
I trust Dr. Schneider and like that he never pushes things just to make a sale.
Could not be happier with my experience with Dr. Schneider. All questions have been responded to within hours and sometimes minutes. I felt very comfortable with my procedure preparation and received amazing care during and after my surgery. Dr. Schneider is awesome and I would highly recommend him!!!
I have been seeing Dr Schneider for a little over four years now and each time I visit he seems to know exactly what I need. The entire staff is great, they cater to your every need. I have had a rough road with my well being and him and everyone there seem to genuinely care for their patients. I am blessed to have had him as my surgeon and would highly recommend Forsyth Plastic Surgery to anyone seeking help.
Dr. Schneider did a wonderful job with my breast augmentation. The day of surgery everyone was very warm and supportive. Every follow up visit was quick and any question i had was answered. Very pleased with my experience here.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Schneider, MD?

Visit Dr. Schneider