Dr. Andrew Schneider, MD

Dr. Andrew Schneider, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  |

Dr. Andrew M. Schneider is a Board Certified Reconstructive and Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon serving the Winston-Salem area for more than 18 years. Dr. Schneider is experienced in all aspects of plastic surgery including abdominoplasty, breast augmentation, face and neck lift, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty, and body contouring after weight loss. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Schneider is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and his practice was voted the Number One practice for cosmetic surgery by the readers of the Winston-Salem Journal for the past 7 years in a row. PRACTICE EHR Athena PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Society of Plastic Surgeons North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons American College of Surgeons American Medical Association AWARDS & ACCOLADES Voted number 1 Cosmetic Surgery Practice in the area by the Winston-Salem Journal for the past 7 years in a row Fellow of American Cosmetic Surgeons FORMS OF PAYMENT We do take Visa, MasterCard and American Express, as well as personal checks. We also participate in the Care Credit and Allegacy Federal Credit Union financing programs for patients who wish to finance their surgery. We offer CosmetiSure to our patients. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Cosmetic procedures are not covered by insurance policies. OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM

Forsyth Plastic Surgery

2901 Maplewood Ave

• American Republic
  • MedCost
  • Principal Life
  • Universal American

Learn about Dr. Schneider

See how frequently Dr. Schneider performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Surgical Procedure
Foot Conditions
Burn Injuries

Dr. Schneider's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Schneider Always answers your emails when you have a question. Completely trust his judgement.

This content was provided by Dr. Schneider Dr. Schneider and other members of his practice are always responsive, courteous and very knowledgeable

This content was provided by Dr. Schneider The staff was so wonderful and very helpful. Dr. Schneider explained my treatment in detail and very through.

This content was provided by Dr. Schneider "Dr. Schneider and Forsyth Plastic Surgery are committed to providing state of the art plastic surgery in a safe and confidential manner. We will never attempt to push someone into a procedure that is not best, and we take the time to listen to our patients. "

• Cosmetic Dermatology

• Latex Allergy
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Infections
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Ulcer
  • Varicose Veins

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Arm Reduction Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Soft Tissue Tumor Removal
  • Suture Soft Tissue Wound
  • Transgender Care
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Princeton University - AB History and Theory of Architecture
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Medical College of Virginia - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • General Surgery - The Wake Forest University School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Plastic Surgery - The Wake Forest University School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Bowman Gray
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Schneider has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schneider does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schneider and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schneider's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schneider to family and friends
Dr. Schneider's Performance
I had breast reconstruction by Dr. Schneider when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Him and his staff are wonderful. I always feel welcomed and at ease when I come for my follow up appointments and he made me feel beautiful again!
Professional and personal. So easy to talk to.
Doctor Andrew is by far one of the best of the best. He made sure all my questions were answered in and outside of business hours. He did a great job performing my breast reduction surgery and my breasts are perfect and I am in no more pain and have slept the best I have in years. I will highly recommend this surgeon and I have the happiest I have been in a long time. You will not be disappointed
I had a breast reduction and I have been very pleased with Dr. Schneider and his staff. Dr. Schneider answered all of my questions and clearly explained everything. I would not go to anyone else!
I have been a patient of Dr. Schneider through multiple surgical events both cosmetic and non. His entire office follows a standard of customer service from the front desk to the nursing staff. I have never had any issue with an appointment or returned call. The answer is always, "yes." That is appreciated as a patient. I would not consider another surgeon for breast cancer reconstruction care or any other procedure. I am a breast cancer survivor and his care is com...
Very positive. Explained procedure and answered all my questions.
very satisfied, results better than expected. exactly what I wanted.
Dr Schneider and staff we so very kind! They made an uncomfortable procedure comfortable.
My Experience has been exceptional. I would recommend anyone having a double mastectomy to consult Dr. Schneider. Every stage of the entire process could not have gone any better than it did. The end result is amazing.
I am a doctors wife and we researched Doctors in the triad area before coming to Dr. Schneider. I am so happy we chose wisely! He and his team of nurses and staff listened and my results are exactly what I was asking for! My breast augmentation went smoothly and I would send all friends and family to him!
I have had an amazing experience with Dr Schneider....he has listened to my concerns and fulfilled all of my expectations....The most important thing for me is he listens and explains procedures which will be benefit my issues.
in King, NC |
I had an upper Blepharoplasty this year and the results where terrible. Would never recommend this Surgeon or practice to anyone. Sad that medical practices only look at the bottom line and do not put the patient first.
So glad I went with Dr Schneider for breast augmentation. So natural the bra fitting girl argued they weren't real!
Dr. Schneider was amazing to work with! He was never pushy and gave you his advice on what would be best for you. He was always available whenever i had questions and concerns and also very personable. could not of had a better experience
Very caring and personable staff. They make you fell extremely comfortable and at ease.
Excellent
very pleasant, willing to listen to what I have to say
excellent
great experience
Great experience
excellent
Dr. Schneider is amazing! He really made me feel comfortable when I was extremely nervous about making such a big decision. He gave me all of the information, which was presented clearly. He and his nurse made sure that I had any and all questions answered before and after the procedure. And even more importantly, my surgery went great and my results are amazing! Life changing! I would highly recommend this provider to anyone considering any type of plastic surgery.
5 stars, Dr. Schneider and his nurse are the best!!! If you chose him you will not be disappointed!!!
I was nervous about having a breast augmentation. Dr. Schneider put me at ease and answered all of my questions simply and confidently. I had know idea about the size I needed. He recommended a size for my body shape and stuck with his opinion. He was completely correct. He is the best at what he does and I am so happy that I was recommended to see Dr. Schneider. The day of surgery went smoothly and I was treated like a princess, down to the heated blankets. The nurses, a...
We loved Dr. Schneider from our first visit. His entire staff was amazing and made us feel like family.
very personable
Dr. Schneider provided a high degree of professionalism in every visit--from consultation to the last post-op visit. He offered time to discuss questions and concerns both in office and responded quickly to e-mail inquiries. He and his staff are kind, patient-minded, and accommodating. Fabulous, clean, & convenient facility. A++ :)
Dr. Schneider has been nothing but wonderful and reassuring through this whole process with me. I desperately needed this surgery, but having no prior major surgeries, I was extremely nervous. Dr. Schneider was recommended to me by Dr. Pittaway at Brookview Women's Center, and I'm so glad I followed his recommendation.
Very personable and caring doctor. Incision lines are neat and will probably heal up very nicely.
I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Schneider. He is an excellent surgeon who has made me feel at ease since the beginning of this process. I highly recommend him!
Since I didn't really planned it I didn't now what to expect. Through the procedure and the follow-up visits I was very happy and comfortable. Everything was explained to me so I knew how everything will go. Highly recommended.
Quick visit but providers spent quality time with me. Wouldn't go anywhere else!
The experience is definately one that no one wants to go through. (cancer/masectomy).,, but the entire time Dr. Schneider and Rena made me feel that everything was going to be ok.. As they said.. they will not be the ones that I lost, but close.. I am thrilled with my results.
knowledgeable, kind,and patient
Wonderful
Dr. Schneider has always had an exceptional bedside manner. If I've ever had a question, I can email him and I get a response within hours. I would trust no one else with any cosmetic procedure besides him.
Dr. Schneider is an amazing person and always cares about my health and the best plans for me. He cares with Heart and that's a great person and Doctor! Thank you!
From my first consultation to the day of surgery and post follow-up, my experience with Dr. Schneider and his team has been exceptional. He takes the time to answer questions, provide a detail description of the procedure and makes helpful suggestions. He responded promptly to any questions i had via email, even later in the evening, which confirmed that I had made the right decision. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Schneider for cosmetic surgery procedures.
I had a double mastectomy. When I had my expanders put in by a previous surgeon, I went septic and had to have emergency surgery to remove them. Everything that could go wrong, went wrong. When I was finally up to seeing another surgeon about having my reconstruction done, I came to Dr. Schneider. We went over a plan of action and he was very professional and caring. Only because of Dr Schneider I don't look and feel like a freak anymore. Dr. Schneider and his staff are e...
Dr Schneider is observant but respectful of both your needs and your body. I feel welcomed by him and his friendly staff.
Dr. Schneider is very considerate and listened to my concerns. He took his time answering my questions and explaining a plan for me. Also, the staff is very kind and helpful.
I felt very relaxed knowing I was/am under great care with Dr. Schneider and his assistant. I would recommended him to anyone, I am extremely pleased with my experience and outcome. Thank you so much Dr. Schneider!
Dr. Schneider and he's team were without a doubt the best choice for me and my plastic surgery needs. Always patient and considerate. I could not dream of having a better experience!
Dr Schneider knew exactly what i needed when I came in for a consult for breast augmentation, a natural look for my body size. His experience and bedside manner are exemplary.
Dr. Schneider is a fantastic surgeon and a compassionate provider. I highly recommend him for his skill, his results, and his attention to detail. He heard and met my needs, answered all my questions, and gave me the results I was looking for in my surgery.
I have used Dr. Schneider and Rana for numerous, in patient and outpatient procedures and they are truly the best. I had a list of questions for Rana and Dr. Schneider and they didn't hesitate to ease my mind about everything I was worried about. Dr. Schneider does not talk down to you and neither does Rana; they look you in the eye and totally focus on you and your particular needs. I would not go anywhere else. Thank you Dr. schneider and Rana, I'll see you next time. I...
Dr.Schneider is simply amazing! He greets you with his sweet smiling face every time! He has made me feel comfortable and has given me the confidence that I denied myself for all of my youth.
wonderful
I had an abdominoplasty, breast augmentation and lyposuction following three pregnancies. Dr Schneider was very willing to listen to my requests, prompt for appointment times and very, very reassuring. The results at two weeks are already better than I expected. I enjoyed his nursing staff and surgical staff as well.....very helpful with all questions that I had with the procedures.
If you are at all questioning whether to go through with plastic surgery, stop questioning and come see Dr. Schneider! Words cannot explain how incredibly pleased I am with his work on my arms. I am about one month post op of a brachioplasty, and I feel like a whole new person! It is so obvious to me that Dr. Schneider truly cares about his patients and really listens to their concerns, all while giving both realistic expectations and hope. Having recently lost a lot of ...
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Schneider, MD?

Visit Dr. Schneider