Dr. Andrew Savin, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Andrew Savin, MD

Dr. Andrew Savin, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Wellington, FL. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Savin is affiliated with Bethesda Hospital East.

Dr. Savin's Experience

See how Dr. Savin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Savin

Dr. Savin accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Savin is now accepting new patients
    Wellington Office2465 S State Road 7 Ste 800
    Wellington, FL 33414
    (561) 793-4489Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Savin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Savin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Savin to family and friends
    Dr. Savin's Performance
    in Delray Beach, FL |
    I am 65 years old and have seen many many doctors over the years. None have come close to Dr. Savin's extraordinary ability to spend quality time with a patient in an effort to get to the heart of the problem and resolve it in a caring professional way, He is an amazing diagnostician and a wonderful human being
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    My boyfriend asked me to find him a doctor. I am very picky about selecting doctors. I research as much as possible. Dr. Savin passed my research test. I have been in the exam room each time. And, I was even more impressed in person. I have never seen a doctor problem solve quite like Dr. Savin! I highly recommend him. Now that my insurance is changing I will be his patient as well. I prefer to see female doctors. But, his expertise have me feeling very comfortable. And, his staff is wonderful!!
    in Wellington, FL |
    I don't like writing reviews but they totally deserve it! The staff were nice and accommodating. And I have to say, it's very true that Dr. Savin and Ana was the best team up! Both of them were very thorough with my care especially with my follow-up, referrals and procedures. They're knowledgeable with a caring manner that makes a huge difference with my previous doctor. I really wish Ana can be his nurse! It will be great to have someone bubbly and smart. She'll make you laugh!
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    Their new location is a far drive for me but I came in for my first appointment because of the pain that I'm having. Dr. Savin discussed and addressed my issues very well, I have no doubt he truly cares! Ana, she's like an angel. She's on the top of my extended care, very smart girl. Her pretty smile will make your day. Both of them are the best. Great teamwork! I never expected doctor's office to be like this, makes a worth of the travel. I can tell that they can bring you back to life!
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    My insurance changed so I was worried about finding a new doctor. I called the office to set up an appointment and I spoke to a girl named Ana. She's the sweetest, bubbly pretty girl that I've ever met! She's very informative with the office and especially my referrals. The way she answered my questions made me feel at ease that I made the right decision to be under his care. Dr. Savin is a great doctor! He listens to every single detail and addresses your issues right away. I love them both!
    in Boca Raton, FL |
    Couldn't have been more thorough, friendly, or interested. Highly recommended.
    Excellent doctor.
    Have you seen Dr. Andrew Savin, MD?
    Are you Dr. Savin?

Dr. Savin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Savin has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Savin's Board Certifications

• Anemia
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Congestive Heart Failure

Rush Presby St Luke's M C

Completed in 1993

University Of Illinois At Chicago

Completed in 1990

Dr. Savin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Savin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage