Dr. Andrew Ropp, MD

Practices Family Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 67 reviews.
Author:
Wonderful doctor who truly cares about the well-being of his patients.
Author:
Very personal, professional, and friendly. Dr Ropp has been my primary physician for years and am extremely satisfied
Author:
Visit was pleasant questions answered
Author:
All members of my family from age 6 to 89, Male and female have been treated at Dr. Ropp's clinic, Aspen Medical. They all have excellent training, and are compassionate.
Author:
Quick, efficient and always pleasant staff.
Author:
It was a long wait but, i did a walk in. The doctor who waiting on me her name was (Cat) she was a nice person funny and caring.
Author:
Dr. Ropp was very respectful and understanding, also patient. He asked me twice if I had any questions. And he gave me an antibiotic I needed to treat a resistant UTI.
Author:
I am always treated with kindness and professionalism the moment I walk in the door. Both Primary Care and Urgent care are great here. My PCP is Dr. Cindy Matsushita. She takes her time in listening to me, is very caring, knowledgeable and is an exceptional Doctor. I get personalized care every time I see her, around all my health needs. For Urgent care I have seen Patsy Verzino who is also very helpful and shows she cares at the moment when needed too. For Urgent care, the online scheduling is easy and helpful to make the wait time much shorter. It is worth coming here from anywhere in Santa Fe and surrounding areas. Thank you to everyone here at Aspen Medical Center!!
Author:
Went in for my child’s sport physical. Great experience. Robbi was outstanding.
Author:
I am always happy to visit Aspen Medical Center. Dr. Ropp has been my doctor for so many years and he is the best. The staff are very professional and nice especially today I met Juan and he took the time to listen and he cares about my concerns.
Very good
Author:
Got in 30 minutes before closing. Infected thumb, suddenly extremely painful. Great front desk staff. Nurse attempted to numb the site but pain was too great for me to continue. Appreciated the effort. Next day I saw hand specialist who numbed and cleaned site, prescribed augmentin.
Author:
I went in to Aspen Medical Center to get treated for possible ear infection. It took less than 10 mins after filling the necessary paper work to be looked at by the staff. All together , the entire process took about an hour. I left with my left ear hearing again. Thank you Aspen Medical Center Staff.
Author:
Great visit. Robbi, Angela and Nina at the front desk were absolutely lovely and helpful, not to mention talking with them calmed my nerves. Visit with Jaqueline, the NP I saw was efficient and to the point.
Very kind and informative
Author:
This is a very caring facility for all your health care needs. I recommend Doctor Andrew Ropp. He is a really good doctor. Today he was off so I saw a different provider Clifford Porter. He was very professional, also. The wait was not long. If I need urgent care this is where I go.
Author:
I did not see Dr. Ropp, I saw P.A. Jaqueline and she was excelent. Tambien habla español. Overall great service!
Author:
Robbie was so caring and considerate. I've not come across that type of sincerity many times.
Author:
I had a female physician who was outstanding!
Author:
I did not see Dr. Ropp. I was seen by m Merry Bailor. Bedside manner is horrible. She did not bother to examine my injury. Simply said it was not broken and sent me on my way.
Author:
Quick service and listened to our issues
Author:
They have an excellent staff that serves you in no delay. Keep the great work!
Author:
Dr Cera was very helpful today!
Author:
He is a good listener and involves me in making decisions about my care. I appreciate that he emphasizes the importance of lifestyle choices (healthy food/physical activity) to improve health.
Author:
I don't want to provide very private conversation with Dr. Ropp at my last appointment.
Author:
I’m always treated with respect! Everyone is very helpful. I would and have recommend Dr Ropp to friends.
Helpful Listened
Author:
It doesn’t get better than Dr. Ropp. He is always so kind nd he likes my jokes??
Author:
Rushed and ok to talk to
Author:
Very Kind Doctor, provides options for treatments and takes enought time to evaluate the picture evenv though it was a walk in appt.
Author:
dr. Merry Beyeler was excellent she took care of my needs and I am feeling somewhat better today! Thank you very much!
Author:
He is very Thorough efficient pleasant caring
Author:
Shoulder pain Got an appointment next day receptionist had file,paper work to sign. My name called,blood pressure, weight,review of meds. exam room. Dr knocked,shook hands,listened attentively I described shoulder pain, short range of motion. Dr examined me, scheduled in house X-ray. Read X-ray, conferred with radiologist. referred to orthopedic center. made an appointment: next available. Me, a raving fan of Dr Ropp, Aspen Medical Center. Me A happy relieved patient in & out in a jiff.
Author:
While visiting a friend in Santa Fe I came down with a very bad rash on my upper body that wasn't going away. My friend suggested that I go to Aspen Urgent Care that is near her home. She had taken a few other friends there over the years. I did go and was very impressed with their care and entire set up. They were very professional and the wait was not long. They were very thorough and extremely organized. They said I had an allergic reaction to something, gave me a shot for the inflammation.
Author:
Not in a hurry. Clear and concise. Not a long wait time. Highly recommend.
Author:
Dr Ropp is very thorough, patient and professional
Author:
Always Great Patient service. He's A Great Provider.
Author:
Very good service, provides adequate time with pacients. Office staff are friendly and supportive.
Author:
I had another doctor in the practice, a woman doctor, who was fantastic. I was from out of town and the reception staff were friendly and helpful. But the doctor was great at explsining what to look for in the future and extemely comforting when it came to my concerns. I assume from what I've experienced that all the doctors in the practice would be as great.
Author:
I did not see Dr. Ropp this visit, but I have in the past and absolutely think the very best of him AND all the practitioners under him. My husband and I feel very lucky to have Aspen Urgent Care here in Sta. Fe.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Ropp for several years, he is a very good doctor, listens and has good perception of my health problems. I highly recommend Dr. Ropp.