Dr. Andrew Robinson, DO

Dr. Andrew Robinson, DO

Family Medicine  |
Male

Dr. Andrew Robinson, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Draper, UT. He has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Robinson is affiliated with Lone Peak Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Robinson

Video

Dr. Robinson's Experience

Dr. Robinson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Acute Respiratory Infections
  • Acute Sinusitis
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Candidiasis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dermatitis
  • Dissociative Disorder
  • Diverticulitis
  • Duodenitis
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Hypoparathyroidism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Mononucleosis
  • Skin Infections
  • Somatoform Disorders

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Western University of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • Glendale Adventist Medical Center

Dr. Robinson has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Robinson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robinson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Robinson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Robinson to family and friends
Dr. Robinson's Performance
in Draper, UT |
I like how he listens to you and will answer any question. Explain things so I fully understand.
in Sandy, Utah |
I recently changed my primary care physician to Dr Robinson. During the visit he listened to my concerns and suggested interventions making certain that I understood what he proposed and agreed with the treatments. I felt like he was invested in ensuring that I got the best treatment possible. I would recommend him without reservation as a primary care physician. His office staff followed up with the referrals the day of my appointment.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Seems like a knowledgeable doctor with excellent patient interaction skills.
Sandy, UT |
Dr. Robinson was thorough, helpful, and friendly. He answered all my questions, gave me detailed information about the medication prescribed, and did not leave before making sure all my concerns were addressed. He also told me, repeatedly, that if anything didn't work out with my medication, to please contact him and he would help me find something that worked better.
in Cottonwood Heights |
I recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone looking for a PC who listens & is thorough. I feel he sees me as an individual & not a part of any stat or group.
in Sandy, UT |
Dr Robinson is very caring , attentive,and through. He is the first dr, that Ive seen in a long time that actually has made me feel like he cares. He actually spends time to listen.
in West Jordan, UT |
He was very caring and professional. I would recommend Dr. Robinson to my family and friends.
Lehi,UT |
First time there and Dr Robinson was wonderful. Listened to all health issues and took his time with both me and my husband. Finding a new doctor after so many years with our Doctor was hard and scary. But the office was very nice and made the change easy. If you want a caring doctor and one the listens you found him here. Thank you
Dr. Robinson and his entire staff have always provided an outstanding welcoming and caring experience.
in South Jordan, UT |
Dr. Robinson was very friendly and calming. He did everything necessary, and helped me recover quickly. His assistant called me the next day with lab results. The results confirmed his diagnosis.
in Sandy, UT |
He listens. I had a great doctor until we had to change due to the ACA. (that was a non political comment) We found a new doc in Draper that was average, he seemed to just go through the motions. Dr. Robinson really did listen to my concerns and the concerns of my wife. He took time to explain and go over things, made me feel comfortable and my kids also liked him. The office and waiting room was clean, the ladies at the front were polite and friendly and the nurse was outgoing also.
in Draper, Utah |
excellent care
in West Jordan, Utah |
I have gone to Dr. Robinson for a little over a year. He had been so helpful and does not rush me. He always will ask for your opinions and other opinions instead of making a choice for you. He actually gets to know his patients and will always make time for a last second appointment. I have been to about 10 different doctors in the last 5 years with no help and I was recommended to Dr Robinson. He has been so helpful!
Bluffdale, UT |
He was extremely pleasant and patient. He made sure not to brush my issues under the rug with medication, but wants to find the real reason of my ailments.
in Lehi, UT |
Me and my wife have just started using Dr. Robison this year. I purchased a Marketplace health insurance plan, and had to make a switch from our Primary Care Provider to a new one based on the insurance network. I did some research on the insurance website and found Dr. Robinson profile. It was a pleasant surprise to find him knowledgeable, friendly, and professional, as I have some serious medical issues. We are happy to have him as our new PCP. Office staff is friendly and eager to help.
in South Jordan, UT |
He lied often, was never straightforward with test results, changed medications without informing me, and never seemed to care that his decisions were potentially affecting my life permanently. I would never recommend him unless you'd like someone who's inappropriate while practicing DO things, doesn't care about you, and doesn't give you what you need.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Robinson, DO?
Are you Dr. Robinson?

Visit Dr. Robinson

Dr. Robinson accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Altius Health Plans
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Molina Healthcare