Dr. Andrew Petersen, DO

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 46

Dr. Petersen

Whole Health Medical Group

8822 S Redwood Rd Ste C-11 West Jordan, UT 84088

Dr. Andrew Petersen, DO is a family medicine specialist in West Jordan, UT and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Univ North Tx Hlth Sci Ctr Coll Of Osteo Med in 2001 and specializes in family medicine, osteopathic manipulative therapy, and more.

Dr. Petersen accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Petersen treats your condition or procedure

• IV Therapy
  • Lyme Disease
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroid Hormone Balancing

Andrew Petersen, D.O. is the Chief Physician and founder of Whole Health Medical Group in Utah where he has been practicing integrative medicine since 2012. Prior to WholeHealth, Dr. Petersen served as an emergency room physician at Pampa Regional Me...

• Integrative Medicine

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Petersen?
Dr. Petersen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Petersen, DO
Dr. Andrew Peterson is a fearless warrior in the uphill battle against Lyme disease! His obvious intelligence and true concern for his patients is exceptional. His staff continue his aim towards excellence and have your well-being at the heart of all they do. Truly Dr. Andrew Peterson is THE rock star of my medical world!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Petersen, DO?
I spent 15 years building a company and traveling extensively and as my health declined my weight increased. Two years ago he ran my blood and found my testosterone levels were 20% (210 - when they should be close to 1000) of what they should be as well as I had some significant food allergies. I've been following his advise for the past three years and I'm 40lbs lighter and have never felt better. He's an outsanding doc who listens and doesn't act like he knows everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Petersen, DO?
Dr. Peterson and all of the staff are incredibly knowledgeable, professional, compassionate and supportive. I have been very ill for almost twenty years and am on my road to recovery! I have seen dozens of doctors in Utah as well as quite a few in other states and I have never encountered a clinic that provided such a comprehensive approach to health and wellness. I highly recommend Dr. Peterson, especially for those with chronic and complex conditions and when other treatments have failed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Petersen, DO?
He stated Reverse T3 was a T3 antagonist. Have not been able to find a medical study or information to prove that. Although I may be wrong. Also, he prefers Synthethic T3 over Natural Dessicated Thyroid medication. He says it's the same. But lots of info online says otherwise. Also a bit pricey. Got me in some debt. Overall though, a decent doc. Very good listener.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Petersen, DO?
My parents, myself, and my children have been patients of Dr. Peterson for several years. He is an amazing doctor! The amount of time that he spend talking with us about our medical history and ALL of our symptoms was kind of shocking at first. He is incredibly thorough, both in talking to us as patients and in the testing that he does. I have been so impressed with the progress we have made because of his willingness to do testing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Petersen, DO?
I have been very happy with Dr. Petersen. I have been seeing him for about three years. He spends time with patients and is very knowledgeable, and takes time to explain things. Does not take insurance but it has been worth it, even though I have insurance. He will always suggest natural alternatives to prescription drugs, but lets patients decided. He treats problems, not symptoms. He takes a lot of blood tests, which I like. I had seriously high chronic hypertension for over a decade. It was
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Petersen, DO?
I am thankful for his knowledge of tick borne diseases.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Petersen, DO?
I suffered from undiagnosed, chronic Lyme for a decade, before seeing Dr Petersen. After one visit, he knew I had Lyme, and showed me how all of my other diagnosis' we're related. He conducted very comprehensive blood testing, which confirmed his diagnosis. Now, I finally have hope that I can beat this horrible disease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Petersen, DO?
Dr. P and his staff are thorough, professional, knowledgeable and compassionate, helpful, and friendly. I finally have answers for why my health has been so poor,for so many years! They gave been a literal Godsend. My severe chronic pain has been cut in half (so far), and I have hope I did not have before. Love them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Petersen, DO?
Dr Petersen found out what was wrong with me when no one else could. I went from Doctor to Doctor with few answers. Today I'm more than halfway through my treatment and have had the best guidance on how to tackle this crazy disease. Getting better every day. I know the real deal when I see it. Intelligent, kind, sincere and the best doctor I have seen yet. My blood work showed exactly what he thought I had and my symptoms matched the diagnosis. I'll be ever grateful. He has a true gift.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Petersen, DO?
I went to Dr Peterson after several years of battling health problems and fatigue. Dr Peterson diagnosed me (after supporting labs) with Lyme disease, and he really seems to care about his patients getting well, and is very thorough with regards to treating Lyme.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Petersen, DO?
After seeing several doctors and leaving frustrated, a friend recommended Dr. Petersen. Dr. Petersen was quickly able to get to the root of my problem through lab testing. He prescribed a much needed medication that made all the difference in the world. He also came up with a treatment plan for another condition I have. It is not an easy fix and has taken time but I am on the road to recovery and feel much better than I have in a few years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Petersen, DO?
The Health center got very greedy, and stopped taking Medicare and charge $250 just to see a nurse.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Petersen, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Petersen?