Dr. Andrew Parad, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Andrew Parad, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Andrew Parad, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Waterford, CT. He is 36 years old. Dr. Parad is affiliated with Lawrence and Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Parad's Experience

See how Dr. Parad's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Parad

Dr. Parad accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Parad has admitting privileges.

Dr. Parad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parad to family and friends
Dr. Parad's Performance
Niantic |
Unfortunately 500 characters could not begin to express my disappointment in this individual. This review bears no reflection on the wonderful nurses and the front desk staff at this office. In all the years I have been treated at this office I have never had a problem with any other provider and now it has been nothing but disappointment after disappointment. I would not waste the gas to drive to see this individual as from experience I cannot believe that it would do any good at all.
in New London, CT |
I like Dr. Parad, I have nothing bad to say about him. I've had 8 doctors, never had trouble getting my "Re-Scripts" from anyone but this office. I have constantly had to call and beg for my scripts because they don't respond to my Pharmacy. I have now been trying to get a script for my Diabetes needs for over a month. The second time I called, the office lady said my records didn't show I had Diabetes or that I need Diabetes Test gear. I have had & been treated for Diabetes for 12 years.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Parad, MD?
Are you Dr. Parad?

Compare Dr. Parad

Dr. Parad's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Dr. Parad does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Parad and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Parad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Parad does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Parad and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.