Dr. Andrew Old, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 33 reviews.
Author:
I had Double knee replacement. I went to 3-Doctors and felt most comfortable with Dr. Old and Chester County Hospital. He didn't push me into a decision, listened and supported my concerns, gained my trust right from the beginning. The outcome was great. Best decision made! No secret this isn't the easiest to decide when do I go through this type of surgery? Now >> its why did I wait so long!
Author:
He is friendly, caring and a superb surgeon.
Author:
Amazing! explained everything and offered practical advice. No quick rush to surgery. Also got an appointment within a few days.
Great care
Author:
It was an emergency to me, and Dr. Old saw me the same day. He was very professional and I felt assured his recommendations will bring results. He was very welcoming.
Author:
Pleasant and thorough office visit
Author:
Dr. Old diagnosed my hip problem right away. One shot of cortisone and I feel like a new person!
Author:
Dr. Old was very professional and compassionate. He took the time to listen to my symptoms, ask relevant questions and generally eased my anxiety. I didn't have to wait long for my appointment and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. I am a new patient from a different state and feel very confident that I am getting the very best care possible.
Author:
My 90 year old mom broke her hip and Dr Old did a wonderful job. She is healing nicely. It is a slow process due to her age and other health issues. I would recommend Dr Old to other patients.
Author:
He is a phenomenal surgeon and has a wonderful demeanor with patients and their families. The staff at Premier is very accommodating and helpful. I would recommend the group to anyone in need of orthopedic care.
Great service
Author:
Dr. Old is extremely skilled, knew what was wrong instantly !!! Fixed me once again. Wonderful!!!
Author:
Two total knee replacements by Dr. Andrew Old. This guy is AMAZING. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended. THANKS AGAIN !
Author:
He explained everything to us so that we understood and took his time.
Author:
Dr. Old and his medical assistant Chris we're very warm, welcoming and compassionate. Dr. Old took the time to explain to me my diagnosis and treatment plan going forward. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Old and truly appreciated his bed side manners.
Author:
Dr. Old is very caring and attentive. He took the time to answer all my questions - I never felt that he was in a rush. Post operative care was excellent. I could not be more pleased with the outcome of my surgery.
Author:
Dr Old is very professional. I was extremely nervous about the possibility of requiring surgery, but his calm, reassuring method of explaining the reasons for my knee pain, and my options, quickly put me at ease.
Author:
Incorrect diagnosis, surgery outcome poor. I don't recommend Dr. Old.
Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear about this experience. Due to privacy reasons, we cannot discuss matters involving patient care via social media, but if you would like some to contact you, please let us know.
Author:
Wonderful surgeon with excellent bedside manner. Caring and compassionate. Loved knee replacement #1 so much that a year later went back for the other side. Same outstanding results both knees.
Author:
He is a fantastic Dr./Surgeon. He did my knee replacement and was wonderful. My knee is now pain free and he is so kind and listens. I have given his name to many. His kindness to family waiting to hear about the surgery is amazing. He is the best!!
Author:
Dr Old spent time assessing not only the knee that was bothering me but the opposite knee as well. He explained all treatment options in detail in easy to understand terms and while using a model of a knee. He is kind, caring, thorough, and very knowledgeable.
Author:
Dr. Old is an excellent surgeon, he performed total knee replacement on me 6 months ago. He is very courteous and caring, making sure you understand every step of the process.
Author:
Dr. Old helped me with my arthritic knee problems. His guidance and honest feedback have allowed me to start to assess my options for moving forward. I look forward to working with him as I deal with these issues.
Author:
I had no problem scheduling my appt. Dr. Old was very thorough explaining what had to be done. My injury as due to a fall
Author:
Don’t be fooled by the young looking gentleman who walks in the door, this doctor is very knowledgeable and treated my knee pain perfectly. I wish I found him sooner!
Author:
Dr Old took time to explain my problem in a manner I could understand. We haven't landed on the right solution yet though to solve the problem.