Dr. Andrew Noble, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Andrew Noble, MD
Dr. Andrew Noble, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Noble is affiliated with Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center and Jupiter Medical Center.

Dr. Noble's Care Philosophy

Dr. Andrew Noble has a special interest in restoring the function and mobility of patients with knee and hip arthritis. He works with patients to develop a treatment program that best suits their current condition and will often provide multiple non-operative interventions through the use of medications, injections, bracing and physical therapy. When joint replacement is indicated, Dr. Noble utilizes less invasive techniques in combination with several peri-operative pain relieving modalities.

Dr. Noble's Experience

See how Dr. Noble's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Noble

Dr. Noble accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Noble is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Noble has admitting privileges.

Dr. Noble's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Noble to family and friends
    Dr. Noble's Performance
    in Jupiter, FL |
    "I feel like I never had surgery" I said to Dr. Noble 2 days after total left hip replacement surgery. It wasn't like after I had the right hip replaced 6 months prior performed by another surgeon. This time I had no pain and was standing and walking (with help of a walker). I had surgery on Tuesday and sleeping in my own bed on Thursday . My other hip surgery left me 4 days in Jupiter Medical Center and I still had much pain when I came home. Thank You
    in West Palm Beach, FL |
    I had a full knee replacement in April 2017. I had my three month check up today. I was so happy to see exrays and speak with Dr. Noble. My knee replacement went so well. I'm totally thrilled with the results of my operation. There was no pain involved and with physical therapy I was up and walking right away. I can totally recommend Dr . Noble to anyone looking for a knee replacement. From the start to finish, my experience was so comfortable. No worries! I was in the hands of an excellent Dr.
    in West Palm Beach, FL |
    My hip replacement experience could not have been a more positive experience. Dr.Noble, his assistant, Blake, his nurse, Sharon, and the remainder of his staff could not have been more responsive and attentive. The pre-op written explanations and directions were invaluable. The results were perfect---as far as I can tell. Appointments were reasonably timely and helpful. Verbal instructions were clear. The post op therapy---both home and out-patient---were excellent. I would rate it all A
    in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan |
    ?????? ?????, ??? ?????? ?????????? ??? ??????, ??????? ???????. ???? ?????? ?????? ???? ?????????????. ?? ????? ????? ????? ????????. ??-??????? ????? ???????? ???? ???????. ????? ??? ??????! Translation from Kyrgyz: “Dr. Noble, may you live long and may your amazing work help many more people. You gave me a chance to live a better life. May you always have God’s blessing. May you and your family live a long and happy life. Thank you very much!”). Aisha Karymshakova (from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan).
    in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
    Dr Noble performed total right hip joint replacement surgery for me on September 19th. From the time I first met Dr Noble and his team in June of this year through the surgery and now as i am in rehab, the professionalism of him and his entire team has been and continues to be evident in every way. The results thus far have exceeded my expectations. Aside from his exceptional skills as a surgeon, the attention to detail throughout every aspect of the process gave me confidence and optimism.
    in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
    Enthusiastic personable technically expert surgeon for hip replacement using the direct anterior approach. Quick postoperative return to pain free walking ....
    in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
    I am a 72 year old with bad hips. After interviewing several surgeons I picked Dr. Noble even though he was not in my insurance group! GREAT DECISION! All questions were answered in great detail and I was given the comfort level required. Surgery went flawlessly and drugs and care at Jupiter Medical Center made me quite comfortable. Walking without walker after 3 weeks. No pain pills after 2 weeks. Doing post op therapy as religiously as I did pre op - for 45 days, every days.
    West Palm Beach, FL |
    Very caring and listens. Excellent surgeon
    in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
    I've been in the healthcare industry most of my life. Dr. Noble came highly recommended by a number of people, both patients as well as other healthcare providers. Being somewhat of a skeptic, I was amazed at the overall level of care, not only from him, but his entire team. He performed total knee replacement on my wife. The whole process far exceeded our highest expectations. I wouldn't hesitate a second to use him again, should the need arise. He's absolutely the best.
    in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
    Dr. Noble was extremely professional and performed my right hip replacement so expertly I did not require pain medication upon returning home from the hospital two days post surgery. I would recommend Dr. Noble to anyone considering hip replacement surgery. The care I received at Jupiter Hospital was also excellent. I chose to recover at home and the agency recommended by Dr. Noble, Hospital Without Walls, sent pleasant, and very professional nurses and physical therapists to aid my recovery.
    in Jupiter, FL |
    He was FANTASTIC!! I needed a cortisone shot and I was scared. He went out of his was...instead of doing it the normal way, first he sprayed it with this very cold substance, then using a very small needle he injected lidocaine in the area and let it do its work. Then when he came back I told him I can feel your hand on my knee! He then sprayed it again and when he was done I didn't even know he did it. I cannot say how wonderful he was. I got his name from a man in another doctor office.
    in West Palm Beach, FL |
    Simply outstanding in every regard. I cannot express how satisfied I am with my hip surgery.
    in Jupiter, FL |
    Excellent results from total knee replacement two weeks ago. Very little post operative pain and good flexion and extension in the replaced joint. Spent ten days on a walker but am now almost ready to give up the cane. Physical therapist well pleased with my progress to date.
    in West Palm Beach, FL |
    I had a full Knee replacement on 02/02/2016. I can tell you my experience with Dr. Noble, his PA Blake and Jupiter Medical Center was far beyond my expectations. Doctor Noble's attention to detail, his skill of surgery and his bedside manor was fabulous. I was doing most every thing I wanted in two weeks and in 6 weeks is was released from Physical Therapy. Before I picked a Knee doctor I researched 16 doctors. I am glad I picked Dr. Noble. I must say that Sharon, Dr's. assistant was great.
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    I came to Dr. Noble with a very painful swollen left knee. He was extremely thorough; recommending a very intense program to decrease the swelling, to strengthen the leg muscles, and to decrease risk of peri-operative infection. His staff was able to move up the operation date; a blessing indeed. My experience at Jupiter Medical Center was excellent from reception throughout the post-operative care. I am now able to walk without pain. Special kudos to Sharon S, Dr. Noble's Clinical Assistant.
    in Stuart, Florida |
    I was frightened to have a complete knee replacement however the professionalism with Dr Noble and including his great staff I had a very positive experience. I followed his advice and was released sooner from physical therapy. It has been a year today and I am doing very well. I had my exam and X-rays today and I am just fine. I have been able to do my daily activities with ease and confidence. I would not hesitate to have Dr Noble replace my other knee if necessary
    Have you seen Dr. Andrew Noble, MD?
    Are you Dr. Noble?

Dr. Noble's Care Philosophy

Dr. Noble's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

• Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honors Society, 2000
      • Service Excellence Hero Award; CMC NorthEast Medical Center, 2007
      • Phi Beta Kappa, 1996

Dr. Noble has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Noble's Board Certifications

• Plantar Fasciitis
    • Runner's Knee
    • Sacrum Disorders
    • Thoracic Spine Fracture

Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University

Graduated in 2000

Completed in 2005

University of Richmond

Graduated in 1996

• Other Education
      Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honors Society-Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pa

Completed in 2000

Core Measures and Documentation Award-Good Samaritan Medical Center, West Palm Beach, Fl

Completed in 2011

Magna Cum Laude-Doctor Of Medicine From Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pa

Completed in 2000

Phi Beta Kappa-University Of Richmond, Richmond, Va

Completed in 1996

Service Excellence Hero Award-Carolinas Medical Center Northeast Hospital, Concord, Nc

Completed in 2007

Summa Cum Laude-Bachelor Of Science From The University Of Richmond, Richmond, Va

Completed in 1996

Dr. Noble does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Noble and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Joint Reconstruction