Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Andrew Nida, MD
Dr. Andrew Nida is a board certified Otolaryngologist (ENT) physician, that participates in the Maintenance of Certification Program developed by the American Board of Otolaryngology. Dr. Nida is very excited to begin his practice here in The Woodlands. He began his medical career by studying Animal Biology at Louisiana Tech University where he graduated Summa Cum Laude with a 4.0 grade point average. He then attended Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport where he was a member of the national medical honor society called Alpha Omega Alpha, received the Chancellor's award for academic success and graduated second in his class. Dr. Nida then completed his Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, MS where he scored in the top 96th percentile amongst Otolaryngology residents in the country on the annual training exam. He also published multiple articles in national and international peer-reviewed journals and received multiple awards for his research efforts and overall performance. He now has come to the Houston area to begin a general ENT practice. When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Nida enjoys spending time with his beautiful wife Suzanna, being active in his church, spending time outdoors, and following Houston sports teams. Peer-Reviewed Publications: Nida A, Googe B, Lewis A, May W. Resident fatigue in otolaryngology resident: a Web based survey. American Journal of Otolaryngology. 2016; 37(3):210-216. Nida A, Alston J, Schweinfurth J. Primidone Therapy for Essential Vocal Tremor. JAMA Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery. 2016;142(2):117-121. Nida A, Leatherman B, Plunkett G, Mire B. Antigen Stability of Testing/Treatment Boards and Immunotherapy Vials with Various Diluents. International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology. 2015; 5: 1028-1035. Googe B, Nida A, Schweinfurth J. Coblator Arytenoidectomy in the Treatment of Bilateral Vocal Cord Paralysis. Case Reports in Otolaryngology, vol. 2015, Article ID 487280, 3 pages, 2015. doi:10.1155/2015/487280. Hyde J, Nida A, Lewis A. Actinomyces of the Hard Palate Presenting as Acute Sinusitis, Journal of Case Reports in Medicine, 3 (2014), art235881. doi:10.4303/jcrm/235881

Baylor St. Luke's Medical Group

9201 Pinecroft Dr

Shenandoah, TX 77380

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Humana Health Plan of Texas

Learn about Dr. Nida

Dr. Nida enjoys seeing patients of all ages and believes in treating patients as if they were his own family. He places emphasis on patient education and open communication.

Dr. Nida's Experience

Dr. Nida's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Nida does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Dysphagia
  • ENT Cancer
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling

• University Of Mississippi Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • University Of Mississippi Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Nida has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nida has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nida does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nida and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nida's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nida to family and friends
Dr. Nida's Performance
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Nida and his staff are excellent. He is a kind and knowledgeable doctor who was able to explain my hearing issues using terms I understood. He patiently answered all my questions and gave me all the time I needed during my appointment. I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Nida placed my daughters ear tubes. As a mother I was so worried going into our first appointment. As soon as I walked in to his office, I felt so much better. Dr. Nida and his staff is so friendly and calming. Dr. Nida takes his time to explain everything and you do not feel rushed, he is open to any questions and goes the extra mile to make sure you are taken care of, both in the hospital and in office. The procedure went perfectly and my daughter has not had ANY issues with her ears since
in Conroe, TX |
Dr. Nida was friendly, efficient, and seemed very knowledgable. We are so glad to have found him for our ENT doctor. He treated us with respect and patience, which meant a lot. Best of all he is a Christian and a singer--we relate to both.
in Houston, TX |
The dr and his staff were nice and explained everything to you. I had to have surgery and the hospital they sent me to were also great and made you feel comfortable too.
in Willis, TX |
Dr. Nida, Lisa, and Yuruby, the team, are by far the best medical team I have encountered in over 25 years. Their positive and professional demeanor have made each visit a pleasant experience. The team explained each step of the surgery in a way that I understood what to expect when the surgery went as expected, but also what to expect if something did go wrong. Each office visit starts and ends with a warm greeting from each member of the team along with an explanation of what to expect.
Tyler, TX |
WOW..... What can I say? I'm speechless, Dr. Nida is a CARING ENT... He's up front with you, he don't hold back. His knowledge of what he's doing!... He knows, he's made me feel WHOLE again after a botched surgery before I went to him... I can breathe out of both nostrils now... I just don't know how to say it... HE"S GOOD... He was caring before surgery and after surgery.... Called me at home checking on me, etc....Thank you Dr. Nida for making me a part or your ENT family...
spring, tx |
My experience with Dr. Nida and his staff was Excellent! I have unfortunately had many procedures over the years and this is only the second time I have Wanted to give a review! Dr. Nida's bedside manner was the Best! His knowledge and caring was un-comparable. I felt like a person not a paycheck. For the 1st time in 20 years, Dr. Nida, personally called me when I had questions or an issue. When was the last time the doctor, not an assistant, returned your call? Loved his staff!
in Spring, TX |
After suffering from sinus pain/headaches for many years, Dr. Nida successful in performing a balloon sinuplasty on me which has relieved the headaches by more than 50% and hoping to get to 70%. Dr. Nida is thorough, enthusiastic, supportive and very knowledgeable. So glad my doctor recommended him.
in Conroe, TX |
Super doctor!!! Did a great Job!!! Kept my wife and I fully aware of everything involved. Procedure performance quickly and efficiently. His concern for me was genuine. He is a very compassionate doctor!!
Spring, TX |
I was referred to Dr. Nida by my family physician. Met with Dr. Nida and he suggested surgery for my problem after he examined me. After agreeing to the surgery. he was very helpful and very efficient in taking care of me. I would highly recommend Dr. Nida is any needs an ENT.
Houston, TX |
DR NIDA IS ONE OF THE MOST COMPASSIONATE DRS I'VE EVER HAD..HE TRULY CARES FOR HIS PATIENTS ANYONE WHO GOES TO HIM SHOULD CONSIDER THEM LUCKY TO HAVE FOUND SUCH A WONDERFUL DR
in Spring, TX |
Out of all the ENTs I had been in contact with, Dr. Nida was the only one I trusted. He performed both hemi surgeries (thyroid) on me within a month due to carcinoma. Greatest bedside manner and genuinely a caring person. He actually listens to the patient and does not dismiss any ailment one may tell him. I have never had any issues or doubt with him and staff. Yes I have always highly recommended him and still do!
in grapeland |
I trusted him a kinda still do. It just my ear looks so much worse like a clown freak. And seems like a professional could help me thru this rough time wit adjustment anxiety stress and pain sense I look like a freak but doing right is hard for some people. So think hard before go there. Trust me caring can be fake. It's not hard to be a good human. Well doc's have a hard time when scared
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Nida, MD?
Are you Dr. Nida?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist at Kingwood Medical Center

Visit Dr. Nida