Dermatology  |
Dr. Andrew Nelson, MD
Dr. Andrew Nelson, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Saint Petersburg, FL. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Nelson is affiliated with Saint Anthony's Hospital.

350 6th St S

Saint Petersburg, FL 33701

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Nelson

Dr. Nelson's Experience

Dr. Nelson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Nelson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Hidradenitis
  • Intertrigo
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Nelson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nelson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nelson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nelson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nelson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nelson to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Nelson's Performance
St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Andrew Nelson did surgery on my finger, did a skin graft on it, he did an amazing job. It healed properly as he assured me it would. I'm so thankful to have him in our area. He did major face surgery on my husband, and after first seeing, I was so worried. With Dr. Nelson's confidence and assurance he would heal without any scars, etc., well, if you could see him now, you would not believe he had it done. I would and have recommended Dr. Nelson to anyone. Nancy Merkel
in st petersburg, fl |
I thought Dr. Nelson was very professional, friendly and thoughtful of all my concerns. He did an excellent job removing a basil cell from my chest and there's barely a sign of the incision. ?? Highly recommend.
in St. Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Nelson did a minor out patient surgery. I was quite nervous, but his nurse Kaitlin was extremely calming and reassuring. Dr. Nelson has a gentle touch and worked efficiently. His charming demeanor and good sense of humor made my procedure completely bearable. Dr. Nelson has a wonderful staff and a pleasant office setting.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Cannot say enough about this practice. Friendly, knowledgeable and explains everything they are doing. Staff is wonderful and the doctors are so friendly and make you feel comfortable. Patient for life!
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Nelson was ok.He was polite, he talked very fast as though trying to get in and out quickly. The floor was filthy with hair all over it. The part I did not like at all was the office help behind the desk.I watched them interact with patients as though they could care less what the patients were saying.One women came in and there was a scheduling discrepancy and the women was clearly upset and they were so dismissive of her I almost walked out to comfort her.
in St. Petersburg, FL |
I went to this doctor for a really bad skin condition & I was in tons of pain, even crying g from pain. Doc says " go to wound care". I told him had been several times. He woudn'the budge. I told him.I was in terrible pain which he saw on his own iep. When he saw my condition & said "oh my God". He let me leave in terrible pain & offered nothing more than " God to a wound care place.
in St Petersburg, FL |
I definitely will recommend this excellent young doctor to others. He is personable, he is obviously more than competent and he is approachable. It was easy to communicate with him he informed clearly what were my options and what he could do. he explained what he would prefer and what would be likely results. The surgery was efficient and did just what was predicted. Follow up care was equally swift as the original procedure. I have finally found my local dermatologist.
in Tierra Verde, FL |
Excellent experience. He identified a melanoma my Northern dermatologist had missed. Took the time to carefully explain in detail what was needed. Scheduling was very prompt. Highest recommendation.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Nelson, MD?
Are you Dr. Nelson?