Dr. Andrew Mullendore, DDS

Dr. Andrew Mullendore, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Andrew Mullendore, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Columbus, OH and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Indiana University / School Of Dentistry in 2003 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

6555 E Broad St

Columbus, OH 43213

• AmeriPlan
  • Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Mullendore

This content was provided by Dr. Mullendore "The quality of care you can expect from any OMSC location reflects the highest standards in the industry. We are proud to offer our patients exceptional care by highly-trained, caring oral surgeons while minimizing your out-of-pocket cost."

1  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Impacted Teeth
  • Jaw Cyst

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Miami Of Ohio University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • University Of Missouri / Kansas City Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • University Of Missouri-Kansas City
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Mullendore has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mullendore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mullendore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mullendore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mullendore to family and friends

Dr. Mullendore's Performance

My son had his wisdom teeth removed. Andrew R. Mullendore, DDS, MD was so friendly to him and myself. He explained everything well and I could tell my son's health was his top priority. The office staff were friendly and the environment was super clean. Dr. Mullendore also called later that...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Mullendore is one of the nicest people I have met. He sat down with me and really showed that he cared about my well being. My surgery went great and I had no problems, I would definitely recommend him to anyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I found Dr. Mullendore arrogant & self-centered. He cared nothing about me. He basically called me a liar without calling me a liar. During my oral surgery, it was hurting so bad, he was so rough, I was begging, crying, pointing to where it hurt, almost coming out of the chair. Instead of stopping,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Mullendore was willing to take me (new patient) at a moments notice. He sat down with me and patiently went over my situation in great detail. He discussed with me options yet gave me his professional opinion. I am one person who has extreme low tolerance for pain, he helped make this situation...more
Are you Dr. Mullendore?