Dr. Andrew Mrowiec, MD

Dr. Andrew Mrowiec, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 61 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Mrowiec specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Aberdeen, MD. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Mrowiec? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Mrowiec's Experience

55Experience
Match

See how Dr. Mrowiec's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mrowiec

Dr. Mrowiec accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Mrowiec has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Mrowiec
Dr. Mrowiec's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (8)
in York, PA |
My experience with this Dr. has been horrible. Every visit ends up with a follow up visit in 30 days. I had shoulder pain.. possibly rotator cuff injury. He sends me for an x-ray. When I followed up 30 days later, the x-ray showed nothing. Duh, I am not a Dr. but even I knew this would be his diagnosis. So, I ask him to send me for a MRI. His response,,, no you do not need one, come back in 30 days. Pfft, on my way out, I told the receptionist that I was not coming back in 30 days.
in Havre De Grace, MD |
Hour long wait in waiting room, then a student will take about 30 mins to review and update your chart on the computer, then you'll finally be seen with Dr. Mrowiec who's bedside manner is rude and insulting, he spends under 5-8 minutes with you and only gives 30 day prescriptions and wants to see you once a month. 2 hours total time from start to finish.
in Aberdeen, MD |
There is always a one to three hour wait. He never sends all my prescriptions to the pharmacy, I have to call or go back and tell him what he forgot, ALWAYS. He always has student doctors to whom you are expected to repeat your medical history every time. And he never puts refills on the medication I take daily, instead he tries to make me come in for a visit all I need is my medicine, he gouges every penny out of me he can, and I can't afford to go all the time so I always run out of my meds,
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Mrowiec, MD?
Are you Dr. Mrowiec?

Compare Dr. Mrowiec

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.