Dr. Andrew Moulton, MD

Dr. Moulton
Telehealth services available

All Spine Care

2730 N Mcmullen Booth Rd Ste 202 Clearwater, FL 33761

Dr. Andrew Moulton, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Clearwater, FL. Dr. Moulton has more experience with Spine Disorders & Surgical Procedures than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Bayfront Health Saint Petersburg and Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Moulton to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Moulton with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Largo Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Largo Medical Center today at (727) 258-5186.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Largo Medical Center.

Dr. Moulton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moulton

4.4

Dr. Moulton?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (29)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (29)
  • Appointment scheduling (28)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (5)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (5)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (5)
Dr moulton’s practice demonstrates an old fashioned attitude for taking care of the patient. In addition to being a great surgeon, his office exhibits caring and seeing each patient as an important individual not a number in an assembly line.
Jan 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Moulton, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Moulton. He and his staff (Raquel and Felipe in particular) are terrific. He performed my ALIF (fusion, entering from the abdomen) at L5 in September 2019, and the entire process of evaluation, surgery and recovery went smoothly and well. Just had my 1-year post-op exam, and was happy to hear from Dr. Moulton that things healed well and stayed in place perfectly. I'm eternally grateful for Dr. Moulton's skill, care, and attention.
Julie Rochman – Oct 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Moulton, MD?
Dr. Moulton is not only an excellent spinal surgeon, he is a very caring doctor. He has performed 3 surgeries on me as a result of an auto accident. When he moved into his new office, I moved with him. I wouldn’t want to be in the care of any other spine surgeon.
Donna K – Oct 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Moulton, MD?
I had spinal fusion surgery for scoliosis with Dr.Moulton in 2009 in New York. I was 19 years old at the time of surgery and visited at least 10 other surgeons before I found Dr. Moulton. After my initial visit I knew that Dr. Moulton was the surgeon that I felt most comfortable allowing to performing my extensive surgery. It has been over 10 years since my surgery and 2 pregnancies/child births and teaching and fighting competitively in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (which I never thought I would be able to do) my back is still completely pain free and that is all thanks to the work of Dr. Moulton.
Kathleen M. – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Moulton, MD?
Dr Moulton gets 5 stars because 10 are not available He likes what he does and does it well Took an emotional patient on a Friday during Covid 19 and performed emergency spine surgery on Saturday morning Dr Moulton is caring and empathetic A no one was allowed in the hospital Dr Moulton had someone in contact with us before during and after surgery During recovery and for the rest of the hospital stay Dr Moulton personally contacted us daily Dr Moulton is awesome and three weeks later pain free with a straight spine
John Pineiro – Jun 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Moulton, MD?
I was unable to use my left foot and after an MRI, it was clear that the issue was coming from my lower back. Dr Moulton performed a successful surgery to alleviate the compression on my nerves. Unbelievably, I never once had any pain from where the surgery took place and that was 8 months ago. High marks to Dr Moulton!
Lisa – May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Moulton, MD?
Excellent: he listened to my issues and my desired approach to fix these issues -- not just perform maintenance treatments. His approach was to verify the root cause, then he worked with me to recommend and perform the most effective and comprehensive treatment to correct the issues.
deNise Lesh – Feb 15, 2020
Horrible
Dec 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Moulton, MD?
I had a through, visit (considering all I need!) The staff were proficient and kind. Dr. Moulton was friendly, sensitive to my feelings and highly professional! He answered all my questions plus more. To me, he is the best one I have found to operate on me for Scoliosis which has worsen and I am in bad shape! I have been suffering with horrible pain and am only worsening! I consider myself well educated and been in medicine for many years. My Grandfather taught medical school at Northwestern in Chicago. I have researched throughly my disease process and doctors whom perform the surgery I need! I strongly believe Dr. Andrew Moulton will do a great job with my needed surgery and that my quality of life will be back which hasn’t for many years!!! (Been years in pain and suffering). This doctor is compassionate, caring, educated and highly talented. I believe my surgery will be successful, and I trust in him! He spent a lot of time during my visit and I didn’t feel rushed at all!
Deborah – Oct 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Moulton, MD?
I was very pleased with the results of the surgery, had immediate relief from pain. Dr. Moulton is very personable and we had complete confidence in him. Only complaint is the office did not reply to phone messages in a timely manner.
Jul 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Moulton, MD?
My first visit with Dr. Moulton and will be my last! Spent no more than 5 minutes with me and said “ seems like you’re healing so I would just recommend PT if you’re still in pain.” I had just been diagnosed with Sacroilitis at an Urgent care clinic and awful pain! That Dr did more for me than a “ Specialist “!
DD in Trinity , FL – Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Moulton, MD?
Last month Dr Moulton performed my surgery. I have to say ,if anyone is thinking of doing back surgery that Dr Andrew has to be your best bet. The first 3 days was difficult but am healing nicely .I am back to driving and doing much better than expected after 4 weeks.With his care i will be back to light duty at work after 6 weeks, and don't forget i have 6 screws in my back. So for anyone who has to go through that choose the best surgeon who will give the the best chance .
Francisca in Tampa, FL – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Moulton, MD?
Dr Moulton repaired a broken vertebrae in my back. I found him always professional but also very concerned for my health. I would not hesitate to go back to him if I had a problem. I would not hesitate to recommend my family or friends if they needed to see an orthopedic doctor. I moved here from Chicago and have found the quality of doctors in Southwest Florida to be very poor with the exception of Dr. Moulton. He is an outstanding physician!
Jennifer Florendo in Punta Gorda, FL – Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Moulton, MD?
BEWARE!!! Two surgeries and two failures causing severe medical issues. Having 3rd surgery to correct his mess with another doctor at another hospital
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sarasota – Apr 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Moulton, MD?
Without hesitation or reservation. Dr. Moultion is my undisputed first choice for everyone in his specialties, which is your whole back and neck!!!!
M Reg Laughlin in Bradenton, Florida – Mar 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Moulton, MD?
What a great doctor he was the first doctor to say I know what the problem Is and I can fix it, and he did. For that I thank him and his staff. I would also like to take the time and thank the staff at Lakewood Ranch Hospital. What a great bunch of people.
Dervin Garman in venice, fl – Jul 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Moulton, MD?
Dr. Moulton is by far the best doctor I have ever had. I had 2 spinal surgeries with him in 5 months (Lumbar and Cervical), with a bilateral knee replacement in between. Dr. Moulton was always aware of my personal situation, not just his surgeries, but other surgeries, other issues, how insurance played into my costs, and other aspects. He even visited me in the hospital to see how I was doing during my knee replacements that were done by a different doctor from a different organization! A++ !!
Roger T. in Bradenton, FL – Jul 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Moulton, MD?
I have had multiple spinal surgeries in other parts of the country and I consider Dr Moulton the best. Because of the condition of my spine most surgeons would not even take me. Not only did Dr Moulton take me and perform an extremely difficult and technically challenging surgery he has stuck with me throughout a difficult recovery. He is a kind, understanding, and compassionate man who I will forever be indebted to, the same can be said for his staff and especially his assistant Andrew.
Andrew J Pastor in Englewood , Florida – Jun 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Moulton, MD?
Dr. Moulton's expertise in spinal orthopedics is top-notch! Continuing medical education is obviously very much a part of his practice. He strives to find methods that will benefit his patients using less invasive, less painful techniques. He is always timely and more than willing to answer all my questions,more than once, if necessary. His patience, empathy and kindness as well as his abilities as an orthopedic surgeon are, by far, the best in Sarasota/Manatee counties..
Patty R. in Osprey, FL – Mar 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Moulton, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Moulton?

At All Spine Care, we know that each patient's circumstance is unique and it is important to evaluate each individual with that in mind.  Personalized...Read more

Dr. Andrew W. Moulton received a Bachelors of Science Degree from the University of California at Los Angeles with honors, majoring in neurophysiology...Read more

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery