Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Andrew Miller, MD
Dr. Andrew Miller, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Miller is affiliated with JFK Medical Center.

NY Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Center

• Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's Experience

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Baylor Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Tulane University Hospital and Clinics
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Tulane University Hospital and Clinics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Miller's Performance
Jackson, NJ |
Had a face/ neck/ brow lift along with lower blasphemy laser and fat injection from Dr Andrew Miller. Wanted to get the work over in one shot. After one week I was a bit nervous but now two weeks after I look normal again, except a lot younger. I feel I made the right decision as far as multiple procedures but also made the right decision as far as doctors
in Edison, NJ |
Had a mini facelift with dermabrasion before my sons wedding .Loved the results. Wedding pictures show me as well rested and non stressed even tho neither was true. Surgery was more than 5 years ago and people say I still look the same. Very pleased with his work,
in Highland Park, NJ |
In the procedure that I had, a laser was used to tighten the skin and to get rid of the dark circles under my eyes. Also, Dr. Miller harvested some of my own fat and used it to fill out the under-eye area, my cheeks, and the smile lines around my mouth that had gotten deeper with age. Recovery time was easy and I was very pleased with the results. Best part--I no longer looked tired all the time. I received lots of compliments and having this procedure really boosted my self-confidence.
in Alexandria, VA |
The experience with Dr.Miller and all the staff was exceptional. An atmosphere of caring & compassion is what I experienced. Dr.Miller's attention to detail resulted in my utmost satisfaction with my cosmetic procedure. I am a Registered Nurse and Dr. Miller was highly recommended to me by my colleagues. The blepharoplasty he performed honestly took years off my appearence. He enhanced my looks with Botox injections. I live in Washington D.C. now & will be traveling back for additional surgery.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
I had a brow lift, upper and lower eye blepharoplasty and fat removal (for future use) done by Dr. Miller and I am extremely happy with the results. I look natural, not stiff as if I had work done on my face, which is exactly what I wanted. His staff was professional and very friendly and everyone, including Dr. Miller, answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. Dr. Miller also called me personally the day after my surgery, which was a nice touch, which I appreciated. I will defi
Edison, NJ |
My overall cosmetic procedure with Dr. Miller has not given me the desired outcome. He justifies the work he does and doesn't listen to the patients concerns. Your lucky if he remembers what procedure he did on you when you go for your follow up appointments. The outpatient surgery center is not state of the art. In fact, it is pretty filthy. I wished I had chosen a different plastic surgeon.
in North Bergen, NJ |
Great Rhinoplasty! Right after my first appointment with Dr. Miller I decided that he would be the one to do my surgery because he was very knowledgeable and precise about what he is going to do with my nose and what are the possible outcomes. He was very honest and very confident. Everyone at the facility was very nice and helpful. My surgery went great, the recovery was painless and easy. I love the result! Changed my life! I enjoy looking at myself in the mirror now. Highly recommend!!
in Englishtown, NJ |
I had my tonsils and adenoids taken out in February 2016. He is a wonderful Dr. I was extremely nervous about getting these procedures done, especially being and adult. Dr. Miller reassured me and explained everything clearly to me. Also, I had to call him late afternoon on a Sunday regarding a refill and a question and he got back to me within 10 Minutes. I highly recommend Dr. Miller.
Kenilworth, NJ |
I went to this doctor for an ENT issue. I got the impression he had no interest in my being there. Perhaps he should stick with plastic surgery and not ENT issues.
Dr. Andrew Miller is an excellent Plastic Surgeon. He performed rhinoplasty and chin augmentation for me with excellent results and a very natural look. He was very professional and explained both procedures to me, as well as answered all my questions and concerns regarding the surgery. His staff were very friendly and extremely helpful, and they made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller to anyone wanting to have plastic surgery.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Miller seemed far more knowledgeable than the other three plastic surgeons I interviewed. The cost was reasonable.
in Nj |
At 59 years old,I stared to notice the skin around my neck were sagging.I knew that was time to do something about. Two weeks later after my lower how and face lift The results were visible amazing,never got a bruise or dark spot. Thanks to Dr.Miller & Staff for theirs caring and truer dedicated. I have been totally satisfied with the results. Thank you Dr.Miller for the wonderful and excellent work. I look forward for some consultation on th future. Jan/13/16 Lindareis
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Miller, MD?
Are you Dr. Miller?