Dr. Andrew McRae, MD

Practices Cardiology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 47 reviews.
Author:
My family has a strong history of aortic aneurysms and Dr McRae is extremely thorough in watching over me for this matter and for other issues regarding myself and my husband. We cannot be more satisfied with him as our provider. He’s very personable yet professional. He’s the best!
Author:
We have been patients of Dr McRae for sometime, and completely satisfied with him taking care of us. He is very caring, takes time with us and makes us feel at ease. His staff always very courteous and friendly. We are happy he comes to Franklin, but if he didn’t we would continue to see him in Nashville .
Author:
Healthcare for your heart doesn't get any better than this. Dr. McRae is a fantastic doctor. He is in no hurry to speed you out of the exam room, and meet with another patient. He listens to your questions and answers them thoroughly. Thank you, Dr. McRae.
Author:
Patient care service provided by Dr. McRae for my heart procedure is very good. I have complete confidence in Dr. McRae treating my heart failure treatment plan.
Author:
Dr. McRae was thorough, patient and answered my questions in detail. His appointments are always timely and constructive. He is focused on me as a patient and my concerns. Staff is friendly and helpful. Excellent service.
Author:
Dr. McRae is the best cardiologist I have ever had! I have a rare condition and many doctors have brushed me off because I am young. He gave me the answers I needed and him and his staff went out of their way to get me all of the testing I needed for additional specialist. I am so grateful for them! I know my health is in the best hands!
Author:
Dr McRae always sees me promptly and listens patiently to what I have to say. He is very understanding and realizes that spiritual, physical and emotional well-being all are important in treating my cardiovascular issues. I have all confidence in what he says and recommends.
Author:
Dr. McRae has been my cardiologist for about 5 years. He has demonstrated a high level of care for me during this time. It is my observation that he is sincerely interested in helping me function physically at 100%! He actually listens to me and answers my questions and i appreciate it. He was recommended to me by friends who felt the same way. His staff is courteous and helpful as well.
Author:
I had a very nice appointment and enjoyed talking with Dr McRae. He listened to what I had to say and told me he would do his best to help me understand what I was going through and find a solution.
Author:
If you need a caring, complete heart checkup, follow up, knowledgeable, and all other expertise on cardiology care, you will choose Mr. McRae and his staff. He saved my husband's life in more ways than one. We are so grateful.
Author:
He always calms any concerns I might have.
Author:
What can I say, I trust Dr. McRae with my life.
Author:
Dr. McRae takes time to listen to concerns and gives valuable feedback while explaining medications and medical treatment.
Author:
I’ve been a patient of Dr. McRae’s for 10 years. He literally saved my life twice. His clinical training speaks for itself ( The Cleveland Clinic). He truely cares for each of his patients and spends quality time with us. Something not often found in the world of Healthcare today!
He is a awesome doctor
Author:
McRae is a very caring doctor. He really seems to genuinely care about his patients. He never seems to be in a hurry and takes time to talk with us and answer any question we may have. In our opinion, he’s the best cardiologist in this entire area.
Author:
Everyone was extremely pleasant and helpful. Some of my questions were answered even before I asked them. Thorough answers were given to questions in an easy to understand manner.
Author:
If you want a doctor that makes you feel a whole lot better, not just physically but mentally then Dr. McRae is your man. He makes you feel like you're part of his family and honestly cares about you.
Author:
Outstanding. I have never felt like I was just a number. The care and concern for my physical well being exceeded all my expectations
Author:
Dr McRae and his team are amazing. I would highly recommend him.
Author:
I have been working with Dr. McRae for 10 years now. During that time I have found him to be a good communicator of the issues at hand, knowledgeable on the recent literature related to clinical studies and outcomes, and very open to hearing my thoughts and suggestions on treatment options. He is the kind of physician who wants to work with you as a partner in your cardiovascular health, not just tell you what you should do and leave it at that. I would highly recommend Dr. McRae.
Author:
Dr McRae is by far the best doctor I see. He is one of the few doctors who doesn't treat your visit like a cattle call. He strives to make your visit as professional and informative as possible. He takes all the time you desire to explain everything in layman's terms. He actually kept me in the hospital a few days waiting on a particular surgeon to come back off of vacation. Thank God he did. My valve replacement and bypass actually turned into a rebuilding of my aortic arch. Dr McRae saved me.
Author:
Dr. McRae takes the time to explain and help you to see nderstand your diagnosis and the treatment that you are receiving. He helped to take away some of my anxiety I was feeling about all the unknown. He truly cares about each one of his patients and I would recommend him to anyone needing a cardiologist.
Author:
Dr. McRae is intelligent, thoughtful, caring, and responsible. He listens carefully to his patients, and the patient respects him. because he understands his profession and knows how to deal with patients. I could not have found a better doctor and cardiologist.
Author:
Dr McRae has been treating my 84 year old mother for many years. He is excellent at communicating with us at every visit. He always listens to our questions and concerns, and fully explains his answers. I have complete trust in Dr McRae and would highly recommend him to anyone.
Author:
This should register a 5. Dr. McRae is efficient, caring, friendly, kind, etc.