Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD

Pediatric Neurology •  Male

Dr. McIntosh

Andrew R. Mcintosh M.d. Inc.

30131 Town Center Dr Ste 195 Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD is a Pediatric Neurology Specialist in Laguna Niguel, CA and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Ponce School of Medicine medical school in 2002. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. McIntosh to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Pediatric Neurology Specialists in your area

See similar Pediatric Neurology Specialists in Laguna Niguel

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. McIntosh accepts

Dr. McIntosh accepts the following insurance:

Blue Shield of California
Access Plus Savenet
Local Access Plus HMO
Molina Healthcare

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. McIntosh's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. McIntosh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McIntosh

94.20289855072464%

Dr. McIntosh?
Dr. McIntosh is great! His office is clean and very professional. His staff is awesome too. I felt like he was truly listening to my concerns and he was showing interest in what I was saying. When he spoke to my son he was great! He made my son feel comfortable and my son loved him! I got the answers that I needed from him and he was a huge help! I highly recommend him.
Jennifer E. – Jul 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
I was looking for a neurologist for my son because he has speech delay . I was referred to Dr McIntosh few weeks ago. I made an appointment staff were very friendly. The day we had an appointment my husband and I were very nervous because my 3 year old son always cries and very unhappy going to the Dr. That day in a minute we walked in to the Dr’s office staff were very friendly and Dr was ready for us. The way he approached to my son and helped us was incredible and outstanding. Dr explain to us steps and what has to be done. His kind wards warmed our hearts. I would like to recommend Dr McIntosh to anyone looking for a neurologist.
Homa m – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
I was referred from my daughters primary physician to Dr. McIntosh and he was very thorough and knowledgeable. His staff was very friendly and prompt. Although his office is a drive from where we live I will return as I felt comfortable that my daughter is in good hands here.
May 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
Dr Macintosh and his staff were very helpful, informative and treated our daughter with great care and compassion. I would recommend them to other families as well. Thank you for the great experience.
Desireé and Steve – Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
Dr. McIntosh came highly recommended by our pediatrician. I spoke with Judy in the office and she was so helpful and caring in trying to get us scheduled ASAP. I must say she is such a valuable asset as the first point of contact with Dr. McIntosh's office. She was clear and thorough in her communication of office policies and paperwork and provided a very seamless scheduling process. Meeting Dr. McIntosh provided my teenage son and myself with clarity and direction. He listened to my son, he listened to me, and provided clear feedback, directions, and treatment options. He was very gentle and genuine in his demeanor, and that was much appreciated as it can be scary to see a neurologist! My son and I left the office with a plan and some relief, and I look forward to following up with Dr. McIntosh in the future. In the meantime, we don't feel hopeless and confused, and we have some sound guidance on how to proceed. I definitely recommend Dr. McIntosh.
Melissa Langston – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
Worth the drive! We drove from Fullerton to Dr. McIntosh in Laguna Niguel and I'm so glad we did. My child's health means everything to me and of course I would want only the best Pediatric Neurologist treating her. Dr. McIntosh was personable, extremely thorough and so knowledgeable. He asked her lots of questions in order to try to pinpoint her triggers and went over everything he plans to do moving forward, and have her do, to help her alleviate her symptoms and prevent them in the future. I trust Dr. McIntosh completely and would recommend him to any parents looking for the most excellent healthcare for their child. Thank you Dr. McIntosh!
Kim – Jan 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
Dr. McIntosh was extremely helpful to my daughter. He helped us understand her ADD and her struggles in school. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend Dr.Mcintosh to anyone looking for a pediatric neurologist.
Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
We are so appreciative of Dr. McIntosh. He helped us during a time of great difficulty and has continued to help guide us with our daughter's medical needs. Thank you Dr. McIntosh!!
Craig and Andrea Powers – Jan 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
After trying to manage my sons ADD with our Pediatrician with little success I was told from a friend about Dr McIntosh. Upon first meeting him both me and my son felt very comfortable, he has a great personality and relates well with both the parent and child. I was pleased with the attention and time he spent with us and getting real results and answers. In summary, my son has improved immensely and I feel very positive working with him. I highly recommend Dr McIntosh!!
Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
Dr. McIntosh was highly recommended to me by one of my son's classmates mom. We weren't sure if my son was on the autism spectrum and decided to have him evaluated. Dr. McIntosh took his time interviewing me first to have a better understanding of my son's history before taking the time to evaluate my son. He did it in such a way that seemed very natural, that my son had no problem warming up to him quickly and going along with his instructions. I liked Dr. McIntosh's objective and views. He seemed very educated and was able to answer all my questions. I walked out knowing my son is in good hands. I look forward to scheduling another appointment with him in the future when needed. I would highly recommend Dr. McIntosh, as a certified pediatric neurologist for your child's needs.
Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
Took my son to see Dr. McIntosh and so far we have only seen him once, but it has been a wonderful experience. He is very smart, knowledgeable, and thorough in his assessment. He is seeing my son for ADD and went through and explained everything and made us feel comfortable about starting medication. We had exhausted all the other lifestyle options and were desperate for an answer. So far everything has been great. Would highly recommend this doctor.
Monique in CA – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
My appointment with Dr. McIntosh was beyond excellent! He is very experienced giving promp test results. Chelsea is the EEG technician and she explains every step making you feel secure that you are in good hands. If you are looking for a neurologist Dr. McIntosh is the best and his staff is also highly experienced and friendly!
Saundra Candy in Laguna Niguel, CA – Jan 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
My daughter had a fainting/seizure and we were unable (after constant calling over two weeks) to get Rady's Hospital to move on the urgent request for an ECG. A doctor's friend recommended Dr. Mcintosh. I called him and he got me in THE NEXT MORNING!! And when we needed another appointment, he offered to come in early (7:30am!) to get us in the next day. He is so kind. And even though he is an hour and fifteen minutes drive away, I would go back to him again, should we have the need. Sincerely!
SW in Solana Beach – Dec 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
We have been seeing Dr. McIntosh for six years for our daughter’s absence seizures. Throughout that time, Dr. McIntosh has been both extremely knowledgeable and extremely personable. He has constantly steered us in the right direction with her medicine dosages and life tips. During her appointments, he has been gentle and kind, and she is very comfortable with him. Thanks to Dr. McIntosh’s guidance, our daughter has had no staring seizures for an entire year.
Mike J. – Nov 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
We were referred to Dr. McIntosh for our son after having a terrible experience with another neurologist in Orange County and we could not be happier so far with Dr. McIntosh. During our initial appointment he took his time and answered all of our questions and explained things very well. Also, his office staff is very friendly and during our son’s EEG the staff was great setting everything up. So far we are very happy with Dr. McIntosh and his office.
Keith – Nov 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. McIntosh. He gets along well with our son, and on top of that has a way of making us as parents feel at ease. He explains the course of treatment and is open to questions and concerns. When our son was hospitalized, Dr. McIntosh came in frequently to observe and visit him. We were going through a terrible time and knew that our son’s health was of utmost importance to him. He does not brush you off. He is there for his patients. Dr. McIntosh genuinely cares and it shows.
Lauren Miertschin in CA – Jul 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
Dr. Andrew Mcintosh is an amazing pediatric neurologist. My son was diagnosed with Autism and epilepsy at a very young age. He was having "spells" from the first day he was born. We were at a loss and had already gone through all of our options that our pediatrician recommended. After seeing multiple neurologists, I heard about Dr. McIntosh and decided we needed to give him a call and see if he would be able to help. My son had alot of other health options going on at the same time. When we w
Jtaylor in Huntington beach, CA – Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
Dr McIntosh provided excellent care to my son. We are incredibly grateful for his care and knowledge and compassion.
Cathy Lazarus in Mission Viejo – Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
Dr. McIntsoh is AMAZING!!...he has helped our family tremendously....he listens, he cares, he doesn't rush. He has given us hope for the future of our child. Joanne & Judy are so warm & welcoming. They respond immediately to questions and concerns. We have dealt with so many different specialty doctors for our child, and must say that Dr. M and his staff are truly the best!! He is worth the wait, don't hesitate!!
Yvonne in Tustin, CA – Jul 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
My family feels SO blessed to have found Dr. McIntosh. My daughter (12) was diagnosed with absence seizures when she was 4. At the time we were out of state and had doctors that put her on medicine that was, in our opinion, much more dangerous than her seizures. Luckily we moved to CA when she was 5 and found Dr. McIntosh. He was the first doctor that worked with us to find a medication and plan that helped our daughter without the terrible life and mood altering side effects. He is the best!!
Kim O. in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA – Jun 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. McIntosh?

• Pediatric Neurology