Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD

61 Reviews
Dr. McIntosh

Dr Andrew McIntosh, MD - Orange County Pediatric Neurologist

30131 Town Center Dr Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in Laguna Niguel, CA and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Ponce School Of Medicine in 2002 and specializes in pediatric neurology.

At a glance

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. McIntosh accepts

Dr. McIntosh accepts the following insurance:

Blue Shield of California
Access Plus Savenet
Local Access Plus HMO
Molina Healthcare

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. McIntosh's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. McIntosh's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Vertigo

Dr. McIntosh's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. McIntosh?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McIntosh

93.44262295081967%

Dr. McIntosh?
Dr. McIntosh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD
After trying to manage my sons ADD with our Pediatrician with little success I was told from a friend about Dr McIntosh. Upon first meeting him both me and my son felt very comfortable, he has a great personality and relates well with both the parent and child. I was pleased with the attention and time he spent with us and getting real results and answers. In summary, my son has improved immensely and I feel very positive working with him. I highly recommend Dr McIntosh!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
Dr. McIntosh was highly recommended to me by one of my son's classmates mom. We weren't sure if my son was on the autism spectrum and decided to have him evaluated. Dr. McIntosh took his time interviewing me first to have a better understanding of my son's history before taking the time to evaluate my son. He did it in such a way that seemed very natural, that my son had no problem warming up to him quickly and going along with his instructions. I liked Dr. McIntosh's objective and views. He seemed very educated and was able to answer all my questions. I walked out knowing my son is in good hands. I look forward to scheduling another appointment with him in the future when needed. I would highly recommend Dr. McIntosh, as a certified pediatric neurologist for your child's needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
Took my son to see Dr. McIntosh and so far we have only seen him once, but it has been a wonderful experience. He is very smart, knowledgeable, and thorough in his assessment. He is seeing my son for ADD and went through and explained everything and made us feel comfortable about starting medication. We had exhausted all the other lifestyle options and were desperate for an answer. So far everything has been great. Would highly recommend this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
My appointment with Dr. McIntosh was beyond excellent! He is very experienced giving promp test results. Chelsea is the EEG technician and she explains every step making you feel secure that you are in good hands. If you are looking for a neurologist Dr. McIntosh is the best and his staff is also highly experienced and friendly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
My daughter had a fainting/seizure and we were unable (after constant calling over two weeks) to get Rady's Hospital to move on the urgent request for an ECG. A doctor's friend recommended Dr. Mcintosh. I called him and he got me in THE NEXT MORNING!! And when we needed another appointment, he offered to come in early (7:30am!) to get us in the next day. He is so kind. And even though he is an hour and fifteen minutes drive away, I would go back to him again, should we have the need. Sincerely!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
We have been seeing Dr. McIntosh for six years for our daughter’s absence seizures. Throughout that time, Dr. McIntosh has been both extremely knowledgeable and extremely personable. He has constantly steered us in the right direction with her medicine dosages and life tips. During her appointments, he has been gentle and kind, and she is very comfortable with him. Thanks to Dr. McIntosh’s guidance, our daughter has had no staring seizures for an entire year.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
We were referred to Dr. McIntosh for our son after having a terrible experience with another neurologist in Orange County and we could not be happier so far with Dr. McIntosh. During our initial appointment he took his time and answered all of our questions and explained things very well. Also, his office staff is very friendly and during our son’s EEG the staff was great setting everything up. So far we are very happy with Dr. McIntosh and his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. McIntosh. He gets along well with our son, and on top of that has a way of making us as parents feel at ease. He explains the course of treatment and is open to questions and concerns. When our son was hospitalized, Dr. McIntosh came in frequently to observe and visit him. We were going through a terrible time and knew that our son’s health was of utmost importance to him. He does not brush you off. He is there for his patients. Dr. McIntosh genuinely cares and it shows.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
Dr. Andrew Mcintosh is an amazing pediatric neurologist. My son was diagnosed with Autism and epilepsy at a very young age. He was having "spells" from the first day he was born. We were at a loss and had already gone through all of our options that our pediatrician recommended. After seeing multiple neurologists, I heard about Dr. McIntosh and decided we needed to give him a call and see if he would be able to help. My son had alot of other health options going on at the same time. When we w
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
Dr McIntosh provided excellent care to my son. We are incredibly grateful for his care and knowledge and compassion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. McIntosh?

• Pediatric Neurology