Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD

Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD

Pediatric Neurology  |
Male
Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD is a pediatric neurology doctor who practices in Laguna Niguel, CA. He has been practicing for 15 years.

30131 Town Center Dr

Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

• Blue Shield of California
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. McIntosh

Dr. McIntosh's Experience

Dr. McIntosh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatric Neurology

• Pediatric Neurology

Dr. McIntosh does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Epilepsy
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Tic Disorders
  • Torticollis
  • Tourette's Syndrome

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

No malpractice history found for California.

• Ponce School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. McIntosh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McIntosh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McIntosh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McIntosh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McIntosh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McIntosh to family and friends
Dr. McIntosh's Performance
in Tustin, CA |
Dr. McIntsoh is AMAZING!!...he has helped our family tremendously....he listens, he cares, he doesn't rush. He has given us hope for the future of our child. Joanne & Judy are so warm & welcoming. They respond immediately to questions and concerns. We have dealt with so many different specialty doctors for our child, and must say that Dr. M and his staff are truly the best!! He is worth the wait, don't hesitate!!
in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |
My family feels SO blessed to have found Dr. McIntosh. My daughter (12) was diagnosed with absence seizures when she was 4. At the time we were out of state and had doctors that put her on medicine that was, in our opinion, much more dangerous than her seizures. Luckily we moved to CA when she was 5 and found Dr. McIntosh. He was the first doctor that worked with us to find a medication and plan that helped our daughter without the terrible life and mood altering side effects. He is the best!!
Aliso Viejo, CA |
We met with Dr. McIntosh for an initial consultation for my child to review the issues that he has been having in regards to lack of attention and behavior issues. He was engaging and I did not feel rushed. He took the time to provide a comprehensive evaluation. He provided an initial evaluation in a professional manner and connected very well with my child.
in Aliso Viejo, CA |
Our entire experience, from booking to office visit, was nothing short of amazing. The time and care shown to us was leaps and bounds above most other doctors. Tremendous time was spent with us with a pleasant and comforting demeanor. The front desk staff was helpful and worked very hard to get us in. We felt like we had a great plan of attack after leaving thanks to the thorough step-by-step plans drawn up by DR. McIntosh. His bedside manner is refreshing, caring and perfect for handling kids.
Irvine, CA |
Dr. McIntosh is AMAZING!!! I was so impressed with how well he was able to connect with my 12 year old and make her feel comfortable. After going over her pre-visit paperwork, he explained to us what was going on with her tics and how he could treat them. He gave her hints about how to handle questions from kids at school, and even role played to make sure she got it. Our family is so grateful to Dr. McIntosh!
Huntington Beach, CA |
Dr. McIntosh is an excellent neurosurgeon. He diagnosed my son's seizure type on the first visit and explained the seizure in detail. He is very friendly and caring. His staff is very friendly and I never had to wait more than a few minutes in the waiting room. I highly recommend this doctor.
in San Clemente, CA |
Outstanding pediatric neurologist! I have had way too much experience with pediatric neurologists. Not many of those experiences have been positive ones. This is the first time we have been to a neurologist who gets down on my son's level, talks to him and not through him, listens to my son and what he has to say and makes my son feel special, important and normal instead of a kid who has some different neurological issues. His office is warm, friendly, fun for kids and relaxing for parents.
in Laguna Beach, CA |
I can't say enough positive things about our experience while visiting Dr. McIntosh's office. We came in as worried parents with lots of questions and concerns. Dr. McIntosh took his time to to view our daughter scans and discuss with us what he was seeing. He was able to explain things in a manner which we were able to understand easily. It's refreshing to have a doctor that will listen to your concerns and encourage questions. I would definitely recommend Dr McIntosh.
in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |
My son has been seeing Dr. McIntosh for over 3 years for seizures. From our very first appointment with him, I was totally comfortable. He has always taken time to talk to me about things and never rushed me. He is very knowledgable and I always left our appointments knowing exactly what the plan was. I am thankful for the care he has received under Dr. McIntosh these past 3 years and I would not hesitate to recommend him.
in Los Angeles, CA |
My daughters pediatrician Dr Shannon recommend Dr Macintosh after we found out she was having seizures. Dr Macinstosh was very caring and took his time diagnosing my daughter. He gave us hope and a great plan for the future. A few years later my daughters epilepsy took a turn. After many tests and medication changes Dr Macintosh put his heart and soul into helping my daughter. My daughter had a 0% chance of driving, along with many other things, and now because of Dr. Macintosh my daughter is
in Oceanside, CA |
Dr. Andrew McIntosh came highly recommended to us. I was impressed with the efficiency of the office staff and the thoroughness in which Dr. McIntosh evaluated my son. After evaluating him, he had a plan and set it in motion and he was great at listening. I was also grateful for the receptionist who quickly scheduled my son after hearing about the symptoms he was having. Instead of us having to wait two months, she fit us in the next week.
in Laguna Niguel, CA |
So amazing to find a neurologist that is kind, caters to your needs and is extremely kind. Dr McIntosh and his entire staff are friendly & helpful and go above and beyond to help you with whatever you need. He was fantastic with my son and explained everything very clearly that made it easy to understand. I wouldn't go anywhere else & I thank him and his staff for a fantastic experience
in Palos Verses Ca |
I wish I could give more than 5 stars! My daughter had her first appointment with Dr McIntosh yesterday! Two of her current doctors recommend him, so we made the hour and half drive. I didn't have high hopes...we typically leave a Dr appointment with no answers, no plan and lots of tears. Yesterday was the first time any Dr had given us any hope! Dr McIntosh, was thorough, kind and most importantly had a plan to start helping our daughter! He was not rushed and spent as much time as we needed to
in Fullerton,Ca |
Dr. McIntosh is so kind and genuine. He takes the time to listen and answer all the questions and concerns I have. So trustworthy. He is truly one of the best!
in Fullerton, CA |
It is my pleasure and honor to express my deepest and most heartfelt appreciation for the kindness, professionalism and excellent care that Dr. Andrew McIntosh provides. Dr. McIntosh achieves this exceptional recommendation based on his patient care by going above and beyond by providing the best care. It is without hesitation that I provide Dr. McIntosh with the highest, most valuable, excellent recommendation for every aspect of him, his staff and his entire practice. Thank you Dr. McIntosh!
in Mission Viejo, CA |
talked about all our child's needs and showed caring and professionalism, made us feel very comfortable
Have you seen Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD?
Are you Dr. McIntosh?