Dr. Andrew Martin, MD

21 Reviews
Dr. Martin

Texas Family Psychiatry

3903 Wiseman Blvd Ste 211 San Antonio, TX 78251

Dr. Andrew Martin, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in San Antonio, TX and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio in 2002 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry and adult psychiatry.

At a glance

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Martin accepts

Dr. Martin accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Martin's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Martin's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Autism
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Medication Management
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

Dr. Martin's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Martin?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Martin?
Dr. Martin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Martin, MD
He did wonders to help my daughter recover from bad psychiatrists and her severe anxiety and depression. He has continued to help her grow and develop into a productive young woman. He listens, treats her and us with respect, explains the plan and creates back up plans too. He continues to be available and helpful even into her college years. He is great!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Martin, MD?
I've been seeing Martin since 2015 and really like him. At the previous practice I saw, I never met with the actual doc, only his rotating staff of PAs. Dr. Martin actually consults with you in person and asks about your overall wellbeing, even at 30 min med check appointments. My only complaint would be that his office only takes one kind of insurance. However, having access to a psychiatrist I trust has been so important to me that I've been paying out of pocket to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Martin, MD?
He & his team are smart & kind & really care. I met them more than a year ago for magnet therapy & since sent my daughter for life-coaching & I have begun talk therapy since my family psychiatrist retired. You would be in good hands here. These are professionals you can trust --true human beings.
Great Doctor........
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Martin, MD?
Positives: My son's been seeing Dr. Martin 4 a year, Finally a Dr. who was accepting new patients & would see us reasonably soon. All other doctors we tried had no openings for 6 months. I also wanted a doctor who will not over medicate patients & Martin fills these needs very well. Having said that, there are some downsides, he's pricey & even with an appointment, we've had to wait over 30 minutes several times 2 be seen & the time he spends with my son is 15 minutes @ best. I Timed it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Martin, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Martin, aka Doc, for two years. He is the ONLY psychiatrist I've had that makes me feel like a person rather than a patient. He presents his thoughts of a treatment plan, then asks me what I think. Doc doesn't give me prescriptions after prescriptions like most other psychiatrists I've seen. He takes the time to listen to what I say and also takes the time to write me reminder notes. Doc has a great sense of humor and makes me laugh every time I see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Martin, MD?
Best psychiatrist I've ever seen!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Martin, MD?
Dr. martin works with the child and not just the parent. My son loves going to see him and feels comfortable talking with him about what he needs. Dr. Martin listens and make decision WITH you rather than FOR you and your child.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Martin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Martin?

Dr. Martin offers medication management as a tool to overcome some of the obstacles along the path to resolution. However, we also firmly believe that individual, couples and family therapy are essential to creating a lasting resolution of the emotio...

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry